Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
hello...Smile..i love watching nbt...coz its not filmy...its close to real life...actors r good...they dont act filmy as well...miss nanni.ashnoor ..n mr wagle...dont remember his name...but new nanni is also good...best r megha n mohan...very matured acting...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenHansaTaporimisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ther is no need to panic guys (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

hello...Smile..i love watching nbt...coz its not filmy...its close to real life...actors r good...they dont act filmy as well...miss nanni.ashnoor ..n mr wagle...dont remember his name...but new nanni is also good...best r megha n mohan...very matured acting...ClapClapClap
wow...here comes my fav diva...merryface..thnk god u finally came...i nd all nbtians welcm wid u warmth to r grt nbt family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenmisty85

Harshad_dbest

Goldie

Harshad_dbest

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
i just pray to god that in the coming few weeks and with digitisation our NBT reaches to TOP...we deserve every bit of it...i think that its time to go into action..guys we need to first tell everyone this system of trps ...how it works...and its importance..everyday we are getting new member in our forum..we need to make sure that we all watch it at 9:30 pm without changing the channel...common guys we can do it infact we WILL...plz make a strategy thread regarding this asap...we dont have time guys..otherwise soon colors will interupt with our NBT story...and history would repeat itself...we cant let this happen...Right guys????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

iceman7

iceman7

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I fear if the slide continue, same will happen. Now that IPL has started, TRPs will fall. With Bigg Boss due to start in Oct, 2 serial will make way(read: get axed).

At the current scenario, it will be a toss up between Sanskaar,  NBT & Bani.

BB will be aired at 9 PM slot, either they will axe these two or Bani + 1 more..

I feel Colors might loose their patience with NBT. Everyone knows(inc channel & their top heads) that NBT is a show to be proud of but where the hell r the trps? How will the generate revenue?

Ye darr mujhe kafi time se lag raha hai...

MM232

MM232

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post but I am still worried about the TRP's. I just love this show so much. Can't see it going off air again because of this TRP problem. It was very hard to wait 3 months. I don't live in India so I can't help with the TRP problem but I can't just let it go like that. If I was in India I would keep all the T.V open from 9:30 to 10:00 and force everyone I know to watch this amazing show.

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Agreed with Abhishek..Colors has done awesme ..and it conquered No. 1 Position in 9 months..of launch and throwed  SP to 3 rd position.

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
all the best

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshad_dbest

i just pray to god that in the coming few weeks and with digitisation our NBT reaches to TOP...we deserve every bit of it...i think that its time to go into action..guys we need to first tell everyone this system of trps ...how it works...and its importance..everyday we are getting new member in our forum..we need to make sure that we all watch it at 9:30 pm without changing the channel...common guys we can do it infact we WILL...plz make a strategy thread regarding this asap...we dont have time guys..otherwise soon colors will interupt with our NBT story...and history would repeat itself...we cant let this happen...Right guys????
OK NW I M MAKNG IT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top