Page   of 59
Page 2 Page 59

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Credit for banner: Mamta (misty85)

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onward.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-IshaqzaadesakhisangniknrajiLeesanNeelimaSJSenpoomisty85-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 4/4" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Guru--Maine Unke Baare Main Kitna Bura Socha..Bhool Gaya Tha Aakhir megha Didi To Sabse Alag Hi Hai Na.Smile

Mohan in FB scene--Kamal Tumhare Haatho Ka Credit Masalo Ko DeRahi Ho Wah Meri Annapurna.Blushing

Beera--Julad Baba Ki Jai HoLOL

Mohan to navi on phone--Is Waqt Kuch Bhi Bolna Deewar Pe Sar Maarne Ke Barabar HaiLOL

Mohan--to megha---Sach Bolne Ka Theka Sirf Maine Liya HaiLOL

Blushing

Blushing

Smile

LOL

Wink LOL

LOL

Embarrassed

Stern Smile

LOL Blushing

Blushing

LOL

Hug

Big smile

Blushing

LOL

LOL

LOL

Edited by -MohanKiRaadha- - 05 April 2013 at 4:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKYblmadhuri-Swetha-knrajisakhisangnidsgirlNeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Live Update - Episode 59

Megha cooking in the kitchen when Guru comes in. Guru asks Megha if she wants anything. MEgha asks for a spatula. Guru gives it to her and shows her where all spices are kept. Guru thinks I lied to Megha Didi yet she came here, she thinks RJ is Mohan's daughter, I forgot that Megha didi is different.

Mohan sneezes and he tells Guru that after many days he sneezed this way.

Mohan goes to the kitchen and keeps looking at Megha. MM FB shown(Megha cooking and Mohan troubling her, Mohan tries to romance a spice box and ends up sneezing.) Megha turns around and finds Mohan at the door. Megha too has FB of their old life. (Madno playing in BG)Cry Megha turns around and cries.  Mohan keeps looking at her. Megha tries to leave but Mohan keeps getting in her way. Finally he lets her go.

Beera and everyone messing around in AI. He challenges Navi to volunteer for one of his experiments. Beera says he can touch without touching. Navi says she is not interested in such things. Tommy convinces her to participate as they too would get to learn. Beera asks her close her eyes. Navi closes her eyes and says I know what you are trying to do. Beera says there is so much fun in taking revenge in front of everyone. Navi has FB of Beera accusing her of kissing him. In tension she shouts out asking Beera not to kiss her. Navi realizes she spoke in front of everyone. Navi makes an excuse that she has to call Mohan and leaves. Beera collects money from everyone. Navi looks at him in amusement.

Megha comes into RJ's room with food and sees RJ& Mohan next to each other. Mohan is rubbing RJ's cheeks. Megha smiles looking at them. Megha tells Mohan not to worry as his daughter would become better soon. Mohan is taken aback. He gets up and Megha asks him if he has to say anything. Mohan says RJ is my daughter and Megha says Guru told me. Mohan says what did he tell you? Guru listening to this from the door thinks what if my lie brings more problems between them. Megha says he told me everything, that RJ is...RJ calls out for Megha. RJ asks Megha not to leave her as she doesn't like it when she is not around. Megha asks her to eat. Megha starts feeding her. RJ coughs and Guru gets water. Guru looks at RJ & Megha and feels guilty. He looks at Mohan. Mohan takes Guru out.

Mohan says RJ is correct you are a Dude. Guru says why? Mohan says you have solved all my problems. Mohan says I was wondering how to tell Megha that RJ is my adopted daughter. But you did that for me and look how Megha has taken to RJ. Mohan hugs Guru and leaves. Guru thinks Mohan doesn't know that Megha Didi doesn't know everything and what her heart must be going through. 

Mohan sitting in the living room and Megha comes with something. Mohan asks for a glass of water and he realizes what he said. He says sorry to Megha and says he thought it was Guru. Megha says it is ok and that she will get the water. Megha gets water and gives it to Mohan(de re na playing in BG).

Megha cutting fruits. Mohan gets a call from Nanhi.  Nanhi tells Mohan that she had gone to the PS and there was a man who came to release the man but he left before I could see him. Nanhi tells him that she wants to talk to him about Megha. Nanhi says she she thinks if they both talk to Megha together she would understand them. Mohan has FB of Megha slapping Navi and tells her that there is a right time to do everything. Mohan says right now saying anything would be like hitting your head against the wall. Megha asks him if he was talking to Nanhi. Megha says why did you not tell her that I am here, why were you twisting things. Megha gets a call from Nanhi. Nanhi asks Megha if she is home. Navi says she wanted to apologize for the last day and she wanted to talk about Spiderman. Megha says she doesn't want to talk about it as she is out of the house. Megha says RJ is unwell and I will be back after she become well. Mohan asks if the onus of speaking the truth is only on me? Megha thinks to herself  that she would have to tell Nanhi the whole truth that her spiderman has done something which can break her heart or told her that her Spiderman has another daughter from another wife.

Precap: Jiji asks Megha where she is at it is so late in the night. Megha tells Jiji that she is at RJ's house and that  her phone is running out of charge. Mohan tells her to give the landline number. Jiji hears Mohan's voice and asks Megha if she is with Mohan.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 04 April 2013 at 10:31am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80AVKYVermelhablmadhuriboomer-Swetha-KhaLidaH-raiAasma-Pravesh.PIshaqzaadesakhisangni-Khush-knraji--Hope--Leesanshivangi838sonu-monuSenpoodsgirlZaYaHolicsizzysehrishmisty85-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_-AkkiLuvsNBT-Sunna_DeewaniOnlyHope

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hai dil ko teri aarzoo... kya ho gaya hai... aaj kal episodes bade achche ho gaye hain...
kya BG tha life mein twist... LOL
navi darate darate dar gayi... LOL
Mohan ki tadke wali cheek LOL
lo... ek aur MU... mohan kuch aur bolna chahta tha... aur guru ko thank you bole raha hai... guru sach mein maar khane layak hai... Angry

Edited by misty85 - 04 April 2013 at 10:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shadhaajPravesh.Pknrajidsgirl

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
haaye FB scenes..kitne ache hote hain..mohan staring at megha..i can just imagine d sccenes ryt now!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajimisty85

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@Neelima thx for d update :D

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
seriously guru...a big MU on it way..mohan bhi na hamesha aadhi baat kyun sunta hain!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajimisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsgirl

seriously guru...a big MU on it way..mohan bhi na hamesha aadhi baat kyun sunta hain!!

mujhe lagta hai shayad khud hi bolte guilt feeling mein aake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

knraji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top