Page 4 Page 5

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Lovely post Pooja Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan the EVERGREEN MAJNU <3 (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
LOL I just caught up on the last two epis...yepp he's back in full Majnu mode...LOL kya hoga iska...Megha ghar aayi nahin that he's all STARRY EYED.

It's sweet though...how enchanted he is to see her...peeking at her from behind a door...watching her in the kitchen...tadke ki smell se memories triggered...lol

The FB was cute...lolll@ Mohan's "hawww" when Megha repeats his I Love You.

Aks acted very well in today's epi...my fav. being the kadchhi Madhno moment...the pain in Megha's eyes...very well done. .

Guru bhi ajeeb hai...after all this time of resenting Megha, woh ghar aayi for Rimjhim's sake toh Guru's all like, "I misjudged her...Megha sabse alag hai"...lol...haan waise sabse alag toh woh hai :P

They played season 1 wala de re naa today naa? LOL that water glass scene was hilarious...especially the way Mohan was watching her while drinking and almost CHOKED when she turned to look at himROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-RD-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
P.S. And him saying Megha is WORLD BESTLOL...Oh Mohan Mohan Mohannn...gone case...your WORLD BEST didn't even reply when asked if you are CUTELOL

-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
^^ Anu- Todays epi the MM bits were really niceee ...and I loved the kitchen FB and even when he says sach bolne ka theka maine hi le rakha hai and the eye lock ...the MM bits were really good but star of  today and Yesterdays epi has to be  classic Majnu Mohan ..and u just cannot help but fall for him all over again EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

^^ Anu- Todays epi the MM bits were really niceee ...and I loved the kitchen FB and even when he says sach bolne ka theka maine hi le rakha hai and the eye lock ...the MM bits were really good but star of  today and Yesterdays epi has to be  classic Majnu Mohan ..and u just cannot help but fall for him all over again EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah aaj mujhe woh puraane dino waali baat lagi...have to give Sonal credit I guess...the storyline's crappiness aside, she's managed to recreate those MOMENTS of that chemistry b/w MMSmileSmile

It was nice to see MM interacting without the baggage of the usual accusatory taunts and glares from Megha.

-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

P.S. And him saying Megha is WORLD BESTLOL...Oh Mohan Mohan Mohannn...gone case...your WORLD BEST didn't even reply when asked if you are CUTELOL

Megha aur ROMANCE D'ohROFL...be happy she galti se said/repeated his  I Love U ...no wonder bechara was like Hawww Sachi LOL

Edited by -RD- - 04 April 2013 at 2:18pm

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Megha aur ROMANCE D'ohROFL...be happy she galti se said/repeated his  I Love U ...no wonder bechara was like Hawww Sachi LOL

I thought he'll FAINT with shock thereLOLLOL...Did you hear his "Sun naa" after that when Megha scared him away with the kadchhi?LOL...

-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

I thought he'll FAINT with shock thereLOLLOL...Did you hear his "Sun naa" after that when Megha scared him away with the kadchhi?LOL...

@red- I did ...LOL...She plays Mommy Mommy with him when he is trying to get naughty Evil SmileLOL ...

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top