Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ya this scene was like awww for me , it reminded me of old days. and guru is getting a gud payback for whatever he did. mohan is the best majnu ever.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jalan ho rahi hai pooja...keep it up (dil pe pathar rak kar)

niceπŸ˜‰
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lovely post Pooja πŸ‘
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I just caught up on the last two epis...yepp he's back in full Majnu mode...LOL kya hoga iska...Megha ghar aayi nahin that he's all STARRY EYED.

It's sweet though...how enchanted he is to see her...peeking at her from behind a door...watching her in the kitchen...tadke ki smell se memories triggered...lol

The FB was cute...lolll@ Mohan's "hawww" when Megha repeats his I Love You.

Aks acted very well in today's epi...my fav. being the kadchhi Madhno moment...the pain in Megha's eyes...very well done. .

Guru bhi ajeeb hai...after all this time of resenting Megha, woh ghar aayi for Rimjhim's sake toh Guru's all like, "I misjudged her...Megha sabse alag hai"...lol...haan waise sabse alag toh woh hai :P

They played season 1 wala de re naa today naa? LOL that water glass scene was hilarious...especially the way Mohan was watching her while drinking and almost CHOKED when she turned to look at him🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
P.S. And him saying Megha is WORLD BESTπŸ˜†...Oh Mohan Mohan Mohannn...gone case...your WORLD BEST didn't even reply when asked if you are CUTEπŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Anu- Todays epi the MM bits were really niceee ...and I loved the kitchen FB and even when he says sach bolne ka theka maine hi le rakha hai and the eye lock ...the MM bits were really good but star of  today and Yesterdays epi has to be  classic Majnu Mohan ..and u just cannot help but fall for him all over again πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ Anu- Todays epi the MM bits were really niceee ...and I loved the kitchen FB and even when he says sach bolne ka theka maine hi le rakha hai and the eye lock ...the MM bits were really good but star of  today and Yesterdays epi has to be  classic Majnu Mohan ..and u just cannot help but fall for him all over again πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeah aaj mujhe woh puraane dino waali baat lagi...have to give Sonal credit I guess...the storyline's crappiness aside, she's managed to recreate those MOMENTS of that chemistry b/w MM😊😊

It was nice to see MM interacting without the baggage of the usual accusatory taunts and glares from Megha.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

P.S. And him saying Megha is WORLD BESTπŸ˜†...Oh Mohan Mohan Mohannn...gone case...your WORLD BEST didn't even reply when asked if you are CUTEπŸ˜†

Megha aur ROMANCE 🀣...be happy she galti se said/repeated his  I Love U ...no wonder bechara was like Hawww Sachi πŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

Megha aur ROMANCE 🀣...be happy she galti se said/repeated his  I Love U ...no wonder bechara was like Hawww Sachi πŸ˜†

I thought he'll FAINT with shock thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Did you hear his "Sun naa" after that when Megha scared him away with the kadchhi?πŸ˜†...