Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Sameer in Mahabharat as Shantanu

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Mahabharat gets Shantanu in Sameer Dharmadhikari

Much has been said and written about Siddharth Tewary's Swastik Productions big ticket showMahabharat. The show is in making since past few years and finally the show is expected to see the day light soon post IPL.

Many know names like Shaheer Sheikh,PallaviSubhash, SayantaniGhosh poured out inthe media to play pivotal characters in this epic saga. However, the latest to join the bandwagon is Handsome and suave SameerDharmadhikari.

Sameer Dharmadhikari will essay the character of Shantanu, king of Hastanapur. Shantanu is the one who sees a beautiful lady on the bank of Ganga and proposes her for marriage. To add on, the Role of the beautiful lady (Ganga) will be played by Vivana Singh.

Later on as the story proceeds and with the Ganga's exit, Shantanu eventually gets married to Satyavati, role played by Sayantani Ghosh. Sameer's character will be a camoe.

"I will kick start the show and will make an exit as soon as the show built its drama," shares Sameer.

Sameer was busy dubbing for his upcoming movie Maat, which will release soon and will mark the debut of Bollywood actress Eesha Kopikar into Marathi industry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shobhi ๐Ÿ˜Š Sameer will be in Mahabharat ๐Ÿ˜‰ and that's great news ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I was just about to post! Great news for sameer fans as he will be coming in mahabharat๐Ÿ˜Š
Ms.SK thumbnail
He excels in playing king (maharaja).   No wonder he was called Raj in YMGGK
karsuh thumbnail
I agree with Shobhi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Samrata.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing shobhi
its good news on hand b/t on the other hand i want SamRata only
anyway will enjoy this before get back them together๐Ÿ˜†

Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: NamrataSameer

thanks for sharing shobhi

its good news on hand b/t on the other hand i want SamRata only
anyway will enjoy this before get back them together๐Ÿ˜†

ya, but when??   

all fans please try to post comments in original article in TOI.   I have already posted
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Samrata.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pray more shobhi
its impossible but God can change te fate
most of us didnt compromise with SamRata=what its mean ?Lord might make our dream come true
Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: NamrataSameer

Pray more shobhi

its impossible but God can change te fate
most of us didnt compromise with SamRata=what its mean ?Lord might make our dream come true

wishing and praying everyday, and as you said never know.   Something might be round the corner of which we are not aware of.  in reel or real ๐Ÿ˜‰
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow..he is doing king's role...its suit sameer very well...thank for sharing shobhi..