guys i wud lyk 2 clarify sumthng abt trps gng down - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey plz tell me, r thier not gonna be any trp from next week onwards?
[QUOTE=nniks]Last time wen digitization happened they dragged the wedding for a month n trps were 5+
So why so different during the second phase ...thry r again showing same celebration
Anyways whoever r still watching they can continue enjoying
btw digitization started frm 31st march this trp is till 30th march so ur trp theory falls flat[/QUOTE for ur kind info ist phase had only 4 cities bt iibd phase has 38 cities

[QUOTE=Malika]As far as I know the cable tvs were expected to go down on 31 march...and these are the trp of 23-30.So it means even those who had cable tv did have colors till 30 march.But yea whther they switch to it or not is there choice!😉
[/QUOTE dont u ppl read TOI...television news
@TM - Since you are asking whether we read the news papers are not why don't you post the news paper article here???

are bhai... leave it na. Yes BV is going to go off air  .. YAY! 

ok done..happy now.

Now go and have some coffee and let us those who enjoy BV .. watch in peace. We dont give a damn about the TRPs. We never did. not even when it was 2.7...

abh chalo agay bado.

Honestly ..!
Originally posted by aparnauma

@TM - Since you are asking whether we read the news papers are not why don't you post the news paper article here???

dude findng dat only..hey can u tell me hw to delte a post
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

dude findng dat only..hey can u tell me hw to delte a post

Please DO NOT call me dude.Cos I am not one.If you do not know the meaning of dude DO NOT use it.

First you spam the forum which is meant for the people who watch Balika Vadhu and open threads here and tell the people to stay away from the thread.

When the TRPs are for the week before the digitilisation process begun you keep giving excuses that low TRPs are because of that.

If the channel or the BV CVs read the views expressed on this forum BV would have been much better show.
Originally posted by aparnauma

Please DO NOT call me dude.Cos I am not one.If you do not know the meaning of dude DO NOT use it.

First you spam the forum which is meant for the people who watch Balika Vadhu and open threads here and tell the people to stay away from the thread.

When the TRPs are for the week before the digitilisation process begun you keep giving excuses that low TRPs are because of that.

If the channel or the BV CVs read the views expressed on this forum BV would have been much better show.
no cmnts ..bcz i nevr bash anyone here..if ur hurt i m sry..