Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

"The more perfect we are the less perfect others have to be"

Generally we do see all kinds of peopple around and often it is best that we avoid them. But to expect all to meet our requirements is too much and I guess we have to make some concessions in order to have a reasonably good relationship.
Humans are often creatures of wild mood swings like the stock market or affected by Lunar and other planetary movements. At times one man's meat is poison to another.

No matter how tolerant we are there are certain issues or habits to which it must be a strong no.
I have never liked smoking or smoker either and it is sad to see my friends requiring medical treatment because of smoking.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-Vintage.WineSayNO2Fur.Forever-KA..swagger..epiphany.FreshDaisy.-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accepting imperfections - would you ?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Why not, when there are people out there who accept me for my imperfections.
The ease of accepting however varies from person to person. If you truly consider one to be important - along with other such elements, than accepting is a whole lot simpler.. at times it could even change your perception of that Imperfection. On the flipside, if it's someone that ain't so significant, then it's a lot more difficult & at times impossible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine-Inferno--Aarya-..Mishh007..Summer3

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Quirky.Feline.

The ease of accepting however varies from person to person. If you truly consider one to be important - along with other such elements, than accepting is a whole lot simpler.. at times it could even change your perception of that Imperfection. On the flipside, if it's someone that ain't so significant, then it's a lot more difficult & at times impossible.

Aww...Haha ..LOL..That post is pretty inspiring or rather enlightening ..Okay I'm now ready to be the first person to accept ME ..Tongue...For being perfectly imperfect ..Ouch

Vintu ..Tongue

Ps:  WTH.. ..I just forgot to consider that 'Significance'  point you made ..Um..Okay I guess I ll change my decision ..I ain't accepting MYSELF anymore ..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SayNO2Fur.Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Yes most close friends accept us for what we are. Normally we get together with certain persons because we can click; or perhaps bird of a feather.

In real life we often are caught in the middle.
For eg. when one relative or friend does not like another and both are somehow fairly close to us. Each tells us to be careful of the other guy.LOL

I remember after I had left one of my jobs to perhaps start on my own, my ex Manager offered me to work with him. But my other friends told me not to accept the offer because they claimed that this guy was too cunning. Those days we day to work pretty late and time never mattered.
So I did not accept the offer because I listened to those friends who were closest to me. But I still think my ex Manager was an okay guy.

Vintage.WineSayNO2Fur.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Aww...Haha ..LOL..That post is pretty inspiring or rather enlightening ..Okay I'm now ready to be the first person to accept ME ..Tongue...For being perfectly imperfect ..Ouch

Vintu ..Tongue

Ps:  WTH.. ..I just forgot to consider that 'Significance'  point you made ..Um..Okay I guess I ll change my decision ..I ain't accepting MYSELF anymore ..Ouch

Vintu Maharaj now why would you not accept yourself ?LOL When we can accept and enjoy your fine vintage wines.
But I guess we do have to keep some of our imperfections in check, or else we may go over the limit LOL

Vintage.WineSayNO2Fur.

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Isn't perfection itself imperfection?

The fact that you don't like smokers and yet they are your friends means you have accepted them for what they are?

Personally I strive for perfection, and expect the people to try as well, but that doesn't mean I don't accept them with all their imperfections... no one is perfect!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineFreshDaisySummer3

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Vintu ..Tongue

First Person ? Lol ! Are ya reading the list correctly ? You're not suppose to read it from the bottom to the top, rather from top to the bottom. Flip your self upside down please  LOL,  or maybe just your glasses, & if ya don't have any on, then Imma have to ask ya to put one on for just this one time. LOL Everyone's already accepted the "Im Perfection" in your 'Imperfection'. LOL

Vintage.WineSummer3

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes most close friends accept us for what we are. Normally we get together with certain persons because we can click; or perhaps bird of a feather.

In real life we often are caught in the middle.
For eg. when one relative or friend does not like another and both are somehow fairly close to us. Each tells us to be careful of the other guy.LOL

I remember after I had left one of my jobs to perhaps start on my own, my ex Manager offered me to work with him. But my other friends told me not to accept the offer because they claimed that this guy was too cunning. Those days we day to work pretty late and time never mattered.
So I did not accept the offer because I listened to those friends who were closest to me. But I still think my ex Manager was an okay guy.

That's true - The friends that don't accept are the one's that disappear with time, unfortunately.
Ahyes! There's always that dilemma. Like you've already mentioned, sometimes two people just don't click. Each individual is different, with different outlook - keeping that in mind, two may connect well with you at a certain level but not with one another.. I guess, you're left with a 'What If' situation in regards to your Ex-Manager.. at least the intention of your friends was nice. :)

Vintage.WineSummer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top