-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
update soon😊
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..i loved it especially the shayaris, they are too good. the bandar one was really hilarious πŸ˜†.
i love the tv song sequences as well.
nice, do continue soon dear
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice story. plz update soon.
teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Guys I am finally able to finish the second part (I am sluggish). Like Part-1,this update is long too and may prove to be a test for your patience. I really can't thank you guys enough for reading it and giving your feedback, which is very important for me.

I have tried to incorporate more Hindi dialogues, since AsYa fight kinda loses it's flavour without the Hindi dialogues. However, my Hindi grammar is awful. My apologies for any mistakes in the story.

Back to AsYa land then...

Part-2: Night ki naughty kahaani πŸ˜Š

Asad's antics in the evening were enough to make Zoya zip her mouth till dinner.

Dinner was a quiet and (almost) uneventful affair, with two persons sitting at the opposite side of the table and eating in silence. The menu was pretty simple too, sweetcorn soup, roti and mixed sabzi.

"Miss Farooqui, can you please pass me the salt and pepper pots?", Asad asked without looking up.

"Allah Miyan! Yeh pepper toh khatam ho gayi...but don't worry, Mr. Khan. I still have my pepper spray. Agar aap chaho toh soup ke upar thoda spray kar lo, mujhe koi problem nehin hai share karne mein'"

Asad choked on his soup and went into a violent coughing feat.

"Miss...Farooqui...paani". He blurted out and Zoya hurriedly handed him a glass of water.

After dinner, Asad went to his room for changing. He changed the purple shirt with his usual comphy white kurta and came to the drawing room to finally bid good night to Zoya, but what Asad saw there was enough to give him sleepless night.

Zoya was sitting cross-legged on the sofa, apparently in no mood to call it a night. Two party-packs of Lays chips and three cans of diet cokes have magically appeared out of nowhere and were now sitting on Asad's writing table. Zoya was busy adjusting the cushion behind her, clutching the TV remote in one hand.

"Aaiye, aaiye Jahanpana. Bus aap ki hi kami thi." She was delighted to see Asad in the drawing room.

"Miss Farooqui, may I know what's going on?" Asad tried to keep his voice calm.

"What do you mean what's going on? I am here for the same reason as you have."

"Trust me, Miss Farooqui,I have no idea of what you are talking about...and what's all these junk food for. Aap abhi yeh sab khayengi? After having five rotis for dinner?" Asad was in shock.

"Mr. Khan, you are so mean! Allah Miyan, what's wrong with you? Agreed that I am not on diet or something, but you should never tease someone for having a healthy appetite", Zoya looked equally shocked.

"Miss Farooqui, would you please care to explain this...mess?"

"Mr.Khan, have you been living under a rock or what? Chaliye main aapko ek hint deti hoon."

Before Asad could stop her, she stood on the sofa'and to Asad's utmost horror, broke into some impromptu song and dance.

"Dil jumping japang jhampak jhampak

Thumping thapang thampak thampak

Gilli gilli aye"

"Kuch samajh mein aya, Mr. Khan?" Zoya settled herself on the sofa with a proud smile.

"Yes, Miss Farooqui. Yeh samajh mein aya ke you need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible. Aap apne dimmag ke ilaz karwaiye". Sighed Asad.

"It's you who need to see a psychiatrist, Mr. A-SAD A-MAD KHAN, not me". Zoya sounded exasperated. "Arre I am talking about IPL. Cricket match. Chennai Super Kings Vs Delhi Daredevils ka match hai aaj. Ab aap hi decide karo ke aap ko dekhni hai ya nehi dekhni?" Zoya shrugged.

"Miss Farooqui, aap shayad bhul rahi hain ke I have that meeting tomorrow."

"Oh phleazzz Mr.Khan. Aap na apna yeh kam kissi aur ko dikhaiye. You are one of the biggest names in construction business for the past 10 years. You just go tomorrow and show them who the boss is. Tension lene ka nehin, dene ka hai, Maamu", Zoya said with a fake 'Munnabhai' accent.

"Miss Farooqui, I still think it's a bad idea. Waise bhi bahut raat ho chuki hai'".

"Oh come on, Mr.Khan, it's 8.20 only. Okay, you leave it, I won't force you. Waise ab apke khelne kundne ki umar ab nehi rahi'apke to safed baal bhi aane lage sar pe'", Zoya chuckled.

Asad face-palmed mentally. *Allah, she have seen it, too. How closely she observes me, like CCTV!*

"Miss Farooqui, stop focusing so much on me and focus on the game instead." Asad sighed and sat at the corner of the sofa. "Now that I am already here, I guess watching a few overs won't matter", he muttered to himself.

Half an hour later:

"Run, Dhoni, run, run", Zoya shouted at the TV screen.

"With this single, Dhoni completes his half-century today. That too came off just 37 balls", the commentator announced.

"Yayyy", Zoya jumped up and down on the couch.

"Aap ko pata hai Mr.Khan, Dhoni is my most favourite cricketer in the whole world. He is the coolest captain ever. Chaliye issi bat pe ek sher arz hai'

Aanhoni ko honi karde, honi ko anhoni

Aanhoni ko honi karde, honi ko anhoni

Yanna rascala, mind it. Mahendra Singh Dhoni."

"Miss Farooqui, ap ke dimaag mein yeh sab aate kahan se? I mean, seriously?" Asad asked in a rather jovial voice.

"Mr.Khan, aap toh sare chips kha gaye", Zoya noticed suddenly. Only one potato chip was peeping from inside the Lays party pack. Zoya and Asad turned in slow motion to look at each other, then to the last potato chip. Both jumped at it simultaneously.

Asad snatched it first, narrowly escaping Zoya's claw. "Huh, all mine", he tossed the chip upwards and opened his mouth to catch it.

"Nooo, it's mine." Zoya threw her full weight on him to displace Asad, but he was too strong for her. The chip fell on Asad's lips and at the same time, something else...a soft and sweet and warm touch on his lips.

Zoya, in her over-enthusiasm to take a bite of 'THE' last chip, had crushed her lips on Asad's...'yesss', she bit off a piece from the chip and gave him a winning smile.

A precious moment of silence between the two...then realization struck Zoya, and boy, did it strike her hard! Her face turned a deep shade of pink. She immediately removed herself from Asad's place and sat at the furthest corner of the sofa, struggling to cope up with the fact that she just acted so stupid for silly potato chips.

Another fifteen minutes passed. That duration was enough for Zoya to return to her normal self, though she was avoiding eye-contact with Asad as much as possible. Asad's expressions, however, was a bit more grave than usual.

"Oh Terri. Yeh to ball catch kar lega", Zoya shouted like a maniac "Kutte, kaminey, don't you dare to take Dhoni's catch. Leave the ball alone, or else I will get inside the TV and kill you." Zoya was hysterical.

"Miss Farooqui, aap ko pata hai na ke woh aap ko sun nahi sakte?" Asad reminded her with a serious face.

The poor chap accidentally dropped the catch and Zoya was ecstatic again. She did a little cheerleader dance sitting on the sofa.

"You see, Mr.Khan. He could actually hear me. Dhoni ka catch miss ho gayi." Zoya yelled like a 5-year old.

"Aap toh aise khush ho rahi hai jaise Chennai mein aap ka sasural hai?", Asad raised one eyebrow.

"Haan, kya pata, one day it may be. Ab kal kissne dekha hai?", Zoya shrugged.

"Achcha, mujhe toh laga aap Bhopal ko apna sasural bana ne ki plan kar rahi hai", Asad dropped the bomb with an innocent face.

"Excuse me, kya kahan aap ne Mr. Khan?", crusts of potato chips (she was meticulously collecting them from the bottom of the chips packet) dropped from Zoya's hands on to the sofa.

"Kuch nehi, aap khaiye." Asad looked away. Zoya thought she saw a faint hint of smile on his face.

The last over was really thrilling. Team CSK needed 23 runs from 6 balls.

First ball, Morne Morkel to Dhoni. Dhoni's bat swished in air like a whip and 'BAM!' it's a Six.

"Whoa! What a shot. Awesome Sexy shot", shouted Asad and raised his hands to high-five with Zoya, but Zoya was looking at him incredulously.

"Kya kaha aapne, Mr. Khan? Did you..did you just'" Zoya gaped at him in disbelief.

"Miss Farooqui, aap meri taraf nehi, TV ki taraf dekhiye please'.aur waise bhi mujhe bahut pyass lagi hai. I need to drink some water", Asad hastily walked out of the drawing room.

"'but Mr.Khan, last over toh dekh ke jaiye", Zoya called from behind.

"You watch and update me later", said Asad, without turning back.

After he left, Zoya half-leaned over the sofa, hid her face in the cushion and laughed hard.

"Mr Khan knows the ''xy' word. Wow!" Zoya mentally exclaimed.

"Why are you so surprised, Zoya? After all, who bhi toh ek insaan hi hai", Zoya's inner Goddess spoke up.

"Nehi, unke dil mein sina nehi, paththar hai", Zoya's inner devil swayed her forked tail.

"Shut up, you two. Who jaise bhi hai, mujhe bahut achche lagte hai." Zoya whispered to herself and buried her head deeper into the cushion.

Meanwhile in Asad's bedroom:

Asad's phone vibrated. He picked it up. 'Ammi calling' read the mobile screen.

"Hello Ammi."

"Haan Asad. Sab thik hai na, beta?"

"Yes ammi, I am fine. Aap sab kaise ho? Function chal rahi hai na?"

"Haan Beta. Function chal rahi hai. Suhana baar baar pooch rahi thi tumhare bare mein. We are missing you here, Beta." Sighed Dilshad.

"I know Ammi. I will positively be there by tomorrow evening, ammi."

"Achcha Zoya kaisi hai? Tum dono ne phir se jhagra toh nehi ki na?", Dilshad sounded mildly worried.

"She is okay, Ammi. Chali gayii hai apne kamre mein."

"Ok Beta. Good Night"

"Good night Ammi. Tamatar and Tannu thik hai na?"

"Yeah they're just fine."

"Okay, bye then. Allah Hafiz, Ammi"

"Allah Hafiz, beta".

Dilshad cut the phone with a relieved smile. Everything seemed fine between these two. So far, so good.

"Khala", Tannu's voice startled her. She was standing beside her, with a slightly worried expression.

"Arre Tanveer beta. Tum kab aayi!", Dilshad smiled, "See how unmindful I am today. Didn't even realize when you came.

"Jammy se aapki baat hui? Ghar mein sab thik hai na?", Tanveer said in a concerned voice.

"Haan bus abhi abhi baat hui. Everything is fine. Zoya has already gone to bed. Asad ne kahan ke who kal shaam tak jaroor aa jayega."

"Khala, agar aap bura na mane toh main kuch keh sakti hoon?", Tanveer hesitated.

"Beshaak keh sakti ho, beta. Bolo na kya baat hai?"

"Khala, I don't think Jammy was comfortable with the idea of staying back at Bhopal...I mean, after all Zoya is a guest, not a family member...and spending night with a 'parayi ladki,...it sounds a little strange. One of us should have stayed with them, so that none of them felt uncomfortable...aap samajh rahi hain na, Khala'", Tanveer bit her lower lip and looked down.

"Beta, I won't deny that this thought crossed my mind, too. But we shouldn't forget that this is Asad and Zoya we are talking about. Tum toh Asad ko bachpan se janti ho. He has tremendous respect for women. Ussne aaj tak kisi ladki ko aisi nazar se dekha hi nehi. Main asad ki ammi hoon, aur mujh se behtar yeh koi nehi janta. Sometimes even I wish that he behaves like a normal guy, so that I don't have to worry about my son's nikah anymore and he himself finds out the perfect girl for him'" Dilshad paused, and continued "and Zoya...she is not a stranger anymore, she is a part of the family now. Mere Zoya ka dil ekdum saaf aur pak hai. Asad chahe kuch bhi soche, I know that she has a heart of gold. So..." Dilshad looked squarely in Tanveer's eyes and spoke clearly "I don't think we should be worried about such things.I think ab hume andar jana chahiye, Najma might be looking for us." She took Tanveers hand and both went inside.

P.S: Title for next episode: Billo Rani ki halkat jawani πŸ˜‰ 

hehe Just joking πŸ˜† It will be something like 'A stormy night in AsYa Lives' πŸ˜‰

(you know what I mean...)

BTW please please put down a few words about your views on the story. Your feedback matters the most.

Teddy β€οΈ

Part-3 in Page-10: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3518927&PID=80402806&#80402806

Edited by teddy25 - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i read it before you pmed me!!
Enjoyed each and every single bit of it Teddy! Felt like i was watching QH! fanfraking fantabulous.

please update soon! it made my night! 
Shrsan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was jus waiting for this as usual super wen is the next one dear
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mr. A-SAD A-MAD KHAN🀣

too good manπŸ‘

please pm me for next update

AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it!! That was amazing! Thanks for the PM!
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love it, plz pm me the next part