Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

   

Veera sorting out Kartar

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2650

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I hope Veera pinches Kartar's bum when she finds out what he's been doing to ruin things for Nihal ! That will be a funny moment ! LOL especially with her expression she makes bless her.! ROFL

Edited by violetshine - 03 April 2013 at 7:48pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklammisty786ashuzIsraa101kash_meet10Sun-LoveMeena1428Rimpy15zeezee09Rani48sun2011RaadhnihinzDuggukedekooliiodarshana23

shruarvi Senior Member
shruarvi
shruarvi

Joined: 27 September 2012
Posts: 374

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

I hope Veera pinches Kartar's bum when she finds out what he's been doing to ruin things for Nihal ! That will be a funny moment ! LOL especially with her expression she makes bless her.! ROFL
ha ha...true, it vl be very funny...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011violetshine

Israa101 Groupbie
Israa101
Israa101

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 97

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
LOL that'd be very funny indeed! But he needs more than a pinch on the bum, more like a kick!LOL That'd would serve him right and then he can go round the pind with a very sore bum!!!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzhinzvioletshine

Rimpy15 Senior Member
Rimpy15
Rimpy15

Joined: 03 March 2013
Posts: 545

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
not only a kick Kartar seriously needs a slap on his face in front of everyone from Ratan...that will be the biggest insult for him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzsun2011Raadhnihinzvioletshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2650

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Israa101

LOL that'd be very funny indeed! But he needs more than a pinch on the bum, more like a kick!LOL That'd would serve him right and then he can go round the pind with a very sore bum!!!! ROFL


Ranvee can give him the kick LOL & Veera will pinch his bum continually LOL TEAMWORK!! Haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnihinz

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2650

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonny_Rimpy

not only a kick Kartar seriously needs a slap on his face in front of everyone from Ratan...that will be the biggest insult for him


Yes , Ratan slaps him, Ranvee kicks him, Veera Pinches his bum and Nihal nocks him out unconscious LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpy15sun2011Raadhnihinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Joined: 13 September 2005
Posts: 26786

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged

loving Kartar's punishment planningROFL
chaiji can find that piece of cloth that was stuck and sew it on his mouth so he cant give those nasty expressions and the final touch would be locking him in a room with a sulking Gurpreet for 72 hrs...ROFL


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpy15sun2011Raadhnivioletshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2650

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz


loving Kartar's punishment planningROFL
chaiji can find that piece of cloth that was stuck and sew it on his mouth so he cant give those nasty expressions and the final touch would be locking him in a room with a sulking Gurpreet for 72 hrs...ROFL



ROFL lmfao sulking Gurpreet for 72 hours!! ? i think he will end up committing suicideLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Raadhnihinz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SBS/SBB segment veera aur veera ka jazbaati rishta

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 2   Views: 1043

...RamonaG.... 2 1043 15 March 2013 at 4:33am by shruarvi
Veera-WU: 14th Feb- Veera refuses to go to school

2 3

Author: -Rojaa-   Replies: 16   Views: 2334

-Rojaa- 16 2334 15 February 2013 at 1:03am by -Shwetha-
Veera WU 13th Feb 2013- Veera's smile is back :)

2 3 4

Author: hinz   Replies: 29   Views: 3158

hinz 29 3158 14 February 2013 at 5:29am by -Vibha-
Veera Wu:12 Feb 13 Ratan starts caring for veera:)

2

Author: -Rashu-villian-   Replies: 15   Views: 2306

-Rashu-villian- 15 2306 13 February 2013 at 5:55am by euphoric
Veera Wu: 18 DEC 12 Veera ki veera is grown now :)

Author: -Rashu-villian-   Replies: 8   Views: 4280

-Rashu-villian- 8 4280 19 December 2012 at 1:22am by SACHIKO123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index