Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My fear..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
...is that the CVs will spoil this track too and settle for a compromise instead of showing that Gopi becomes stronger.Ouch

There are two things that have to happen. The main thing needs to be Gopi's enlightenment about the reality when it comes to UrShi and the second is GoKi reconciliation but I am afraid that the CVs have #2 as their first priority.Dead

I would hate to see an end like that of the Vansh track where Gopi compromised for nothing.. It served no purpose other than keeping Rashi in MM, totally undeserved while Alka and Vansh got no justice and neither did Gopi after all the physical and mental tortures she underwent.

I don't want a similar situation where Gopi does something wonderful (and that will be winning some stupid competition) against all odds and reconciling with Koki.. Defeats the purpose of the track IMHOSleepy

Hope the CVs are readingSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnp_Devna_delsiswasthijanani18ani_grXarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My fear.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Harini even mee too have the same fear day by day episode goes like what you said cvs trying to give justice to Urmila from Rashi, i think this track is also concern to Urshi and their relationship where Gohem and Kokila are sided
you were right Gopi never ever ill go against Urshi and think of her family if cvs have little bit wet in their heart then this track ill give Gopi some sort of awarness regarding Urmila nothing more than that. its too going to be end like Vansh track Gopi understanding Urshi and pave their way Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I guess the victim is too scared to contend with the bully.  Gopi fears that if she turns her back on Urmila then she will not be spared.  Remember Urmila has no problem in physically abusing Gopi.  But the cvs had better give this a favourable outcome and like Harini says not to leave it at "I forgive you Gopi vahu." And it is smiles all round.  
@Delsi.  I do not think this issue with Rashi and Urmila will stay as it is.  Many times Rashi has gone back to her mother.  Rashi gave her reaction on Friday and now she is only paying lip service.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808delsiswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
As history of this show dictates, we should have fear as nothing will change. 

However, love blossomed for Ahem. 

Change can occur. How? What will bring this about? 

What we will be left with in the end will be a much better place than where we are now. This has been the case in tracks like these on SNS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I don't want Gopi to be stagnant, not this time after so much heart acheCry

If Gopi cannot understand what Koki is saying even now and thinks all these are 'misunderstandings' then Gopi is not as smart as what the CVs sometimes want us to believeAngry 

I am afraid though that the CVs have the Gopi getting UrShi out of the mess thing imprinted in their head and to have that always open, they need Gopi to be the way she is, doormat to UrShiDead 
Why cannot they let her grow and become more worldly wise. It is anyway not going to stop UrShi who consider her a gawar and Rashi has a get out of jail free card, not one but two now.. So why worry? Sleepy

I just hope that Gopi learns and the track ends properly and not with just "Maaji" and "Gopi vahu" and a hugSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Harini, to begin with when this track started, the day of Holi, I had a feeling that CVs will make Gopi stronger, because she will not lose the trust of Maa ji and Gopi no matter what.. but now Gopi is still lingering on to " it was a misunderstanding " she wanted to tell her Maaji at that time, Moka nahi mila etcc... Confused.. if they dont mend this in a day or two it will be a problem OR do you think they are waiting for the Maha episode to reveal this ?

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Harini, to begin with when this track started, the day of Holi, I had a feeling that CVs will make Gopi stronger, because she will not lose the trust of Maa ji and Gopi no matter what.. but now Gopi is still lingering on to " it was a misunderstanding " she wanted to tell her Maaji at that time, Moka nahi mila etcc... Confused.. if they dont mend this in a day or two it will be a problem OR do you think they are waiting for the Maha episode to reveal this ?

Gayathri, as sad as it makes me, ME is going to be GoKoHem reconciliation. From the looks of it, Ahem will fall in his mother's bad books next.. Which means, Gopi will reconcile these two leading to Koki reconciling with Gopi while UrShi go scott free.. AgainAngryAngry

Can we just wipe that smirk off Rashi's face please.. Once.. I want someone to once slap her right when she starts smirking and tell her exactly what she is.. (No offense to the actor, I am just talking about the character)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top