Afsar Bitiya

Guess who I saw after a long time?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Seriously your seeing too many Guess who I saw posts from me LOL well anyway, remember I said I saw the lady who played Sargam in Savdhaan India, well this time I saw her son Sonu, that's right, I saw Meit this time, I'm soo happy after seeing him after some time, so far I have seen Indira, Monica, Lady who played Sargam, the guy who played the DC and Mitali in Savdhaan India, Neha aka Manisha in OMG, Virendra in Housefull 2, I wonder who next Wink now hopefully we all get news on Kinshuk coming back in a new show soon Embarrassed 

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 03 April 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paviluvsvirikaprishna_fantrinilisawadi..dollkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guess who I saw after a long time?" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
THANKS FIZA,,YOU SO LUCKY,,
WHERE DID YOU SEE MEIT?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top