Appreciate the stars here (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=JulieD

Ron - you are great with Adi and now I am excited to see you as Gulabiya too. This is just getting better and better.

[/QUOTE]
im trying my level best to do my best with this character
hope 2 keep u all entertained Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciate the stars here (Page 9)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Episode 13 was great.. every one did great work //
Vinnie - as a writer u r too good.. and yes From epi 12 you are also the director so well done !!! I guess I need to add this .. Director of Psh2 .. Vinnie LOL
as Vikram in epi 13 .. that was very very romantic.. I was reading and I could feel its them who are in love so Much so well done.. u r tooo good I love it !!!

Dhana = I always Say .. you are the best sugni we could ever find.. I must say .. u were too good very very romantic LOL gulabiya k be hosh urr gaye hahahah . any ways you were too good.. the way u said the shayari that was awesome .. I love it..  over all it was supperbbb I love it .. keep it up

Payal - As Maa saheb .. again awesome job .. u saved maa saheb and vikram ...when Adi told vikram that he spoke to maa saheb about it hahahah...vikram was almost trapped in his question hahahaha how could maa saheb not told u about uma being ill ROFL humari writter jo hay .. she didnt know how to reply and then ur reply came hahaha so well done I like it

Julie - well.. its good that U took the role of Uma I like the way you write her.. I love your work keep it up .. hope to hear from her more...

Every one is doing great work !!!
so keep it up
tomorrow we will work on episode 14
I m happy that we reached episode 14 .. and its very entertaining !!! I love it !!

Edited by ronshaan - 24 April 2013 at 3:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Ron - I love that cow dung scene in today's episode. I am still ROFL at Adi telling the servant to throw another shovelful at himROFLROFL

Good job Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Ron - I love that cow dung scene in today's episode. I am still ROFL at Adi telling the servant to throw another shovelful at himROFLROFL

Good job Star

This time the credit goes to our writer of this episode-payal ;)

rose.lavendersara1993JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Payal wrote for us the last episode and it was great n entertaining...keep it up payal ;)

Vinnie- it was great to work with u,,, finely adi got scene with vikram, they forgave each other im happy for them...wish vikram teach this boy more things that he will never misbhv again

Payal-it was great to work with you... Finely we see amu missing adi,,, but I know he has to work hard to win her love n trust

Julie- hope adi's mom will b fine n join the fun because adi has to build his relation with his mom n b the best son ;)

Dhana - come back soon 

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Payal, I must say that I love the way you are playing Amrita's character. Good job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Payal, I must say that I love the way you are playing Amrita's character. Good job

Thank you Julie.

Amu was always able to tell Adi what she thought - She would be calm, polite, serious but firm and somehow she always managed to show him error of his ways (I am thinking a number of Anju/Priyanka scenes)

She is still the same person, its just that the calm is in short supply so there is more irritiation which turns into anger very quickly. And also sarcasm has come in now.

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Excellent job guys, You are really doing justice with respect to the character that you are portraying. Everytime i read each character's lines, i think to myself that this is exactly how Sugni, for example, would behave or this is definitely what she would say etc.

So, hats off to you guys for a job well done!

K.swati885rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top