Page 8 of 16

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thank you all for appreciating my efforts

Vinnie and Dhana

Excellent job

That was the best SugVi scene to date for me - you caught the essence of them in that scene. I could see Gulki and Varun as SugVi performing the scene. It was that good.

Well done both of you.

Please can we have more such scenes.

Ronit - Adi's monologue was excellent, I love the way you  are slowly making him realise his mistakes but still keeping a little bit of that selfishness/arrogance/mahanta. Well done

Vinnie, my dear - As Digvijay you are very scary!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciate the stars here (Page 8)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Great job everyone.

Vinnie great job on being sweet and romantic Vikram and then the womanising abusive Digvijay!! And for being the writer as wellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Exellnt...job evryone!!
Ronit- episode 9 was outstng...Adi realised his mistke...i really like it...and yes you postd it with pics that was gr8...keep it up
In today u rocked again...well i really felt sorry for him...gr8 job
Payal - you always do wondrful job!!! And i really like that kuhu finlly made a right decision...and jo jwab diya Digvijy ko...wah!!
Vinne - i hve no words to praise you...your talent... I am ur Fan now, as Vikram u r sweet, and as Digvijy...BAAP RE!!!! well now a days , we are spending lot of time togthr... Thanks for all ur support and hard work!!!:)

Edited by K.swati885 - 17 April 2013 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.swati885

Exellnt...job evryone!!
Ronit- episode 9 was outstng...Adi realised his mistke...i really like it...and yes you postd it with pics that was gr8...keep it up
In today u rocked again...well i really felt sorry for him...gr8 job
Thank u sooo Much Dhana ... I should thank our writer to write it so well and giving me the chance to show his feelings ..
she gave me the scene I just wrote it that Way ..
I liked the 1st aditiya so I want the 2nd aditiya **big change to the 1st one** should be changed n become what real aditiya was .. funny angry ext..
well... may be I wont make him angry .. ill make him better..
thank u so much

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hey all..
you did great job on episode 12
Vinnie - I loved working with you... our idea worked nad it was great shock and surprise to our fans... hope we work on new ideas and new twists soon and make our show more entertaining ...
as vikram .. you were suppperrbbb
Payal - you are the best as always ... I love your work
Dhana - I know I know.. u were surprised but still I wanted 2 work with u so I took that role ..LOL you did a great job as sugni.. and as gulabiya I will keep my doubts .. so... bear with your mom Wink .. you are too good

Hats of every one
Clap

K.swati885sara1993JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Julie - I liked this one
it was funny

Meanwhile in Uma's room, she turns on the bed and begins to snore very lightly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you every one  who have appreciated  the story  so far and   my  writing it.  I   must say   that my   actors have been doing excellent as well.
 I am glad  you like the way  I  am  portraying Vickram. I try  very  hard to stay in his character.  Also Digvijay... He is fun to  play  as I  get to  do  contrasting individuals //  keep supporting us   as we are all doing this  to keep u entertained!

rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Ron - thanks so much.

Excellent job by everyone.
Vinnie and Dhana you both are perfect as TVS and Sugni. 

Ron - you are great with Adi and now I am excited to see you as Gulabiya too. This is just getting better and better.

Payal - great job with all your roles. I like how you keep everyone separate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993

Post Reply New Post

Go to top