Phir Subah Hogi

Appreciate the stars here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Dhana - You dedication is unbeliveable (staying up until past midnight just to do your scene) - are applying varun's work ethos? Love your Sugni and hope to see bit of Chulbuli too.

Actually Yes, Varun inspird me a lot... You all know abt his dedication and commitmnt... So, as a fan, i am trying to follow his footsteps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciate the stars here (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Everyone was outstanding 2day. Vinnie, Payal, Dhana, I think the cvs should hire Vinnie for their writerClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hey simi u hired her dont let those cvs take her away

K.swati885rose.lavenderRamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
True that RonBig smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
HELLO  every  one,  I  have not been able to visit this thread until  now!!!  What  can I  say  except  WOW, WOW, WOW...you guys  are really  out standing.   When I  first came across Simi's idea I  thought  it would have been  a little   comic play  like we did  at the Varun's AT... but  then I  thought...why  not make this  story  the way  we wanted it to be  from the beginning...
  That  is not an easy  task as when we have  5 different people  you  usually  get 5  different  view points on the same thing.  But You guys  ALL  did  a wonderful job...
 (Ronshan)  Adi_    Beautifully  played ...I  am glad you  brought in a humbleness  to this character and I  am  also  glad you put in his  feeling of  remorse for the way  he treated  poor Amrita.

Julie_ Your  role as  Kuhu  was taken  temproary  as  we could not find one,  and  you  did  full on justice to it. No matter it was small.   I am am  positively  looking forward to your Champa!

Dhana _ I  love the fact that  you  have kept  Sugni's way  of speech...and  I  also  would like to see  a bit  of  her old  naughtyness  and a bit of that Chulbuli element... I am  eagerly  waiting to see how you will handle the light moments that will be comming soon.

Simi_ what can I  say...Jawala Singh blew me away!!!  yes he  is one two faced man ..I  see you kept the lustful  part of him ...brave of you as  the origianl  got a lot of  complaints here  about  it. But Jwala is Jwala ...and  it is noce because now we can also deal with  him properly...( don't mind  eh lol)

Payal _t he seriouse minded  acctress. , I always  found  your  thoughts  and mind  similar   from your posts.  I  to  do not like women who are portrayed as  weak and clingy...yes I  love romance but at the same  time  ...I  am of the opinion that  just because you  fall in love  dose not make you  brain dead! ...  And  So far as  KUhu  and  MT  you have  rocked ...and I  just know you will do an excellent job with bothe of them!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885Rakhi1608rose.lavenderJulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much vinnie for loving and appreciating every one 
Yes I try my best to bring in old aditiya but will not do it in one day it will take time, I dont want to change his character like the cv did
After every episode feel free to come n appreciate all stars
Well I also felt it will b small drama but then felt why not make it like we are real stars thats y came with several treads

K.swati885Rakhi1608RamanRKRaghav4U

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Payal- hats of to u for handalong 3 roles, keep it up

Vinnie - i like you as tvs u rock it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Everyone has been doing an outstanding,remarkable and great job in their respective rolesClap

Keep up the good job -it's getting very interesting and dramatic of course.
Ron,Vinnie,Payal,Simi,Julie,Swati-Hats off to you allThumbs Up
Fantastic and just tooo goodDancing

JulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top