Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Vinnie - Absolutely brilliant as a writer and visionary. Rocking as TVS

Ronit - Loved your sensible Adi but please sweetie he has to do some of his stupidpantiBig smile otherwise it will not be fun. I also hope we get more scenes together. It would not be the same if I was not daating Adi at least once in a while.LOL

Dhana - You dedication is unbeliveable (staying up until past midnight just to do your scene) - are applying varun's work ethos? Love your Sugni and hope to see bit of Chulbuli too.

Julie - One scene and you stole the show. WOW. I am not sure I will ever be able to live up to such a outstanding start.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciate the stars here (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Ronit - Loved your sensible Adi but please sweetie he has to do some of his stupidpantiBig smile otherwise it will not be fun. I also hope we get more scenes together. It would not be the same if I was not daating Adi at least once in a while.LOL

Payal
I will make it funny but yesterday scene needed adi to be normal but dont worry he will be funny at times... let amu enter his life and c the magic... oh yes... u said na u will give me .. one TAPAD...(slap) so... I was carefull... we were on phon but who knows... ur hand might come out of the phon and slap adi ... so .. didnt want to be idiot at 1st scene ..LOL but yeah thanks for appreciating my work..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Ronit - never a doubt that you would do anything less than fabulous. I was looking forward to you as Adi and I must say that you are doing well. I can't wait for your scenes with Amu.

oh thank u so much julie ..
Ill try my best to give my best in this scene
ill make u all fall in love with most hated character of tvs fans LOL but u know what I liked old aditiya with all his anger and cute funny scenes so I shell bring those back into the show.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.swati885

Thanks so much Ronit and julie for the lovely comments... I will try to make my chrtr more intrsting...
you are most welcome Clap

K.swati885

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.swati885

Ronit- i hope soon i get chance to work with u... I really loved ur work... As Adi u were superb!!!

dhana, since sugni was aditiya's ex wife .. as adi it will be hard to face her and see her now with mama jee.. so I guess we will have 2 wait for amu to enter adi's life so he can move on away from sugni's life and see her as mami jee not his ex wife

Edited by ronshaan - 04 April 2013 at 5:32am

K.swati885

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
OMG, I have just finished reading episode 2 and guys you have all out done yourselves!!!!! ClapThat was amazing. Star
Great job guys great job.Star

K.swati885RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
After watching - Reading episode 2

I must say .. you all did an excellent job

Simi as Jwala Thakur - Awesome awesome awesome the best... You handle him very good .. I was reading your lines and sow just like jwala thakur is saying those lines

Vinnie As Digvijay and Vikram - I must say ... to play 2 characters at once that's a very hard work, also put them in face off.. thats very hard work too.. so Im glad n happy you played Digvijay very nice and played vikram also tooo good so keep it up

Payal As Kuhu and Maa Saheb - Awesome, you handle kuhu very well... and maa saheb also was good .. so I enjoyed your part .. keep it up

Dhana As Sugni - I really Love it... You are using the same language talking style as sugni did and actually when U spoke I was thinking about sugni all the time and you did what sugni would do or say .. So hats off... !!!

Keep it up every one !!!!

K.swati885Rakhi1608RamanRKRaghav4U

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Everbody...did an exellnt job!!!!
Vinne... Wow!! What a powrpack perfmce... Outsng!!!
You were also good as digvijay
Simi- outstandig perfomnce!!! Very very nice..
Payal- you were just too good as Kuhu... And MT,
no doubht u r one of the strng actor we have

Edited by K.swati885 - 04 April 2013 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top