Appreciate the stars here - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Sara and Ron. πŸ˜ƒ

Dhana - Today my msg is for u .. U r playing sugni very good .. I must say u can add one thing when he try 2 teach her things...

remember - Sugni used to learn things very fast - exmple- driving .. and she used to say to vikram that I learn things very fast .. πŸ˜ƒ so please add this line while saying to him when he try to teach u things..

KEEP it up !
Ronit, there could not have been a better Aditya than you. And Payal as Amu just makes me smile, smile and smile. Great job in your scenes. I love how Ron has Aditya in repentance modeπŸ˜‰ and Payal I love that you are bringing that strong, confident no-nonsense Amrita back!!

Dhana and Vinnie, you both are natural in your roles. You both just kept the essense of these characters and make it so easy to imagine Vikram and Sugni in these scenes.

Great job in adding the BG music.
Im glad julie
that u liked the scene of aditiya (can u believe it that I as TVS fan say thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ) I m trying my best to make it closer to real .. :)

Keep reading and giving your reviews and appreciations !!!

Great job Vinnie,Payal, Dhana and Ronit... i completely  enjoyed each scene. Payal and Ronit... you guys did a superb job, i loved how Aditya decided to give in to Amrita's demands... if he truly wants to win  her heart again  then this is exactly what  he should be doing... understanding her  feelings and doing what makes her happy. I must say, i definitely i am beginning to appreciate this new Adi and now i believe that he would go to any length just to make her smile... so great job Ronit.

Dhana and Vinnie... i absolutely enjoyed your scene and the addition of O're piya made it even more special... you both definitely did justice to your respective characters and  i guess i can speak for everyone when i say that you made us feel that chemistry between Vikram and Sugni moreover, you showed us what makes their relationship so special that is, the trust, respect and understanding that they have for each other... so hats off to you guys.
Julie, Sara

Thank you soo much for your kind words.

Amrita was in the show for such a short time that there are not too many references so I am trying to play her as I think she would have been if she had been in the show through out.

So its gratifying to know that you guys think I am doing Amrita's role justice.

Hello all..
Dhana who is currently playing the role of Sugni is missing so in this episode till when she comes back Sarah will replace her !!!
hope to hear from her soon And hope all is okay at her side !!
PSH2 team welcome and Thank Sarah πŸ˜ƒ welcome to Phir subah hogi Season 2
hope U love and enjoy working with us and who knows after dhana comes u might get new role in the show !!!
Thanks In advance and hope all will understand !!!
It's no problem Ronit, you don't have to thank me. I will try to give my best. I just hope Dhana is okay and she comes back as soon as possible. πŸ˜ŠEdited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
yeah i hope too..
well sarah i hope u will join us .. with a nice role after doing sugni's role