Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kryanvirika05

kryanvirika05

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i think manvi's detective nature will come in handy as it did with karan
if she hadnt noticed all the things about karan, that what had happened wouldnt have happened!

and regarding this track, i think its good that manvi has doubts because the articles are saying that riya and sambhav are plotting against viren, so if manvi does spy, then she might get to know about it beforehand and prevent anything big from happening!

i really want a emotional, possessive virika track too, but i hope virman play an important role in this too! because all 4 are leads so all of them should be included!

lets just be optimistic and hope for the best!

Smile

sorry if i hurt anyone with my views!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The track . please manviii NOO (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
thank u kryanvirika atleast u thought of the 4 main leads...

i hope the show focussed on all for instead one cause it no more fun watching one pair,i used to love when the earlier episode which had all for main leads.that was beautiful...i really miss those days

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jinakukryanvirika05

kryanvirika05

kryanvirika05

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacinta_91

thank u kryanvirika atleast u thought of the 4 main leads...

i hope the show focussed on all for instead one cause it no more fun watching one pair,i used to love when the earlier episode which had all for main leads.that was beautiful...i really miss those days

i just shared my view!
i too miss those days when all four were shown!

hopefully CV's realise that we want all four! so that virika fans get virika, virman fans get virman, jeeman fans get jeeman and vv bros fans get the bros!

that way, everyone will have a reson to watch the show and no one will be upset! 

afsuu

IF-Rockerz

afsuu

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
haaaLOLwell said
manvi ji  is goopichand jassos 4 cv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top