Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Yes the whole detective Manvi thing has been done to death and don't care to see a repeat telecast of that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The track . please manviii NOO (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kryan4ever

Kryan4ever

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@MrDarcyfan 

i agree , alot of things keep being revisited nowadays in the show , i think the CV's need to come up with new ideas now. Smile

soty24

soty24

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I would love to see this but also want some VirMan scenes

nrithyao

Churri

IF-Dazzler

Churri

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dina_VirMan

Looking at the post looks like VirMan fans will react! Please lets not! And TM request if you could make sure Manvi isn't bashed in the discussion! Had enough fights! Dont want more! 
Peace! <3 XD

I agree...I respect the post as it is someone's opinion, there are some who are just here to bash. I really hope there is no bashing. 

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Manvi is concerned for Jeevika, and any sister would do that but mistrusting her own brother-in-law is a little tough for me digest.

raspberrytorte

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I've always said this. The characters in this show are born with certain traits & they live their life through it. No growth, No development. Like Jeevika cries most of the time, Manvi's inquisitive & restless thruout the day. Its all like programmed which just doesnt go well with the audience most of the time, as they know what/ what not to expect of a character. For once, I would like to see a refresher from the usual behavioral aspects of all the characters in the show. But alas, CV's are not that creative.. LOL, Thats also expectedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nrithyaopreetipcmeera.chaudhurispreadingsmile

urmil

Goldie

urmil

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
in my opinion, by showing maanvi doing jasoosi, cv's r trying to cash on ideas that worked earlier in the show. cv's should understand that earlier those ideas worked coz they were new but now it seems like repeat telecast making the show uninteresting day by day...they should understand tht with the progress of the show, the characters and their relations also show maturity...all we can do is express our opinion, rest is upto the cv's.

candyVirika

IF-Dazzler

candyVirika

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
agrreee 
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top