soty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I would love to see this but also want some VirMan scenes
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dina_VirMan

Looking at the post looks like VirMan fans will react! Please lets not! And TM request if you could make sure Manvi isn't bashed in the discussion! Had enough fights! Dont want more! 

Peace! <3 XD

I agree...I respect the post as it is someone's opinion, there are some who are just here to bash. I really hope there is no bashing. 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Manvi is concerned for Jeevika, and any sister would do that but mistrusting her own brother-in-law is a little tough for me digest.
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've always said this. The characters in this show are born with certain traits & they live their life through it. No growth, No development. Like Jeevika cries most of the time, Manvi's inquisitive & restless thruout the day. Its all like programmed which just doesnt go well with the audience most of the time, as they know what/ what not to expect of a character. For once, I would like to see a refresher from the usual behavioral aspects of all the characters in the show. But alas, CV's are not that creative.. LOL, Thats also expected😆

urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in my opinion, by showing maanvi doing jasoosi, cv's r trying to cash on ideas that worked earlier in the show. cv's should understand that earlier those ideas worked coz they were new but now it seems like repeat telecast making the show uninteresting day by day...they should understand tht with the progress of the show, the characters and their relations also show maturity...all we can do is express our opinion, rest is upto the cv's.
kryanvirika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i think manvi's detective nature will come in handy as it did with karan
if she hadnt noticed all the things about karan, that what had happened wouldnt have happened!

and regarding this track, i think its good that manvi has doubts because the articles are saying that riya and sambhav are plotting against viren, so if manvi does spy, then she might get to know about it beforehand and prevent anything big from happening!

i really want a emotional, possessive virika track too, but i hope virman play an important role in this too! because all 4 are leads so all of them should be included!

lets just be optimistic and hope for the best!

😊

sorry if i hurt anyone with my views!
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u kryanvirika atleast u thought of the 4 main leads...

i hope the show focussed on all for instead one cause it no more fun watching one pair,i used to love when the earlier episode which had all for main leads.that was beautiful...i really miss those days
kryanvirika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

thank u kryanvirika atleast u thought of the 4 main leads...

i hope the show focussed on all for instead one cause it no more fun watching one pair,i used to love when the earlier episode which had all for main leads.that was beautiful...i really miss those days

i just shared my view!
i too miss those days when all four were shown!

hopefully CV's realise that we want all four! so that virika fans get virika, virman fans get virman, jeeman fans get jeeman and vv bros fans get the bros!

that way, everyone will have a reson to watch the show and no one will be upset! 
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haaa😆well said
manvi ji  is goopichand jassos 4 cv