Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Kryan4ever

Kryan4ever

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
the new track has very high expectations for me.and i can see some of those expectations being reached already because of our very own virika :p 
what i really wanted to see was viren get all emotional because him and jeevika  have also lost their child , so that box has been ticked , 
now i just want to see riya fall in love with viren and jeevika get all possesive about him
 and virika worrying about eachother , so just waiting for that
 and i want to see riya and sambhav trying to hurt viren and jeevika gets in the way of it and get hurts instead or viren gets hurt and jeevika takes care of viren , either which way , i'd be happy LOL
what i really didnt want to see was another jassosi , Confused i mean manviii pleasee , he's not having an affair , please just ask him 
i think manvi should concentrate on virat more that anything else.
i dont think mrs manvi detective vadhera is really anyones cup of tea , well atleast not mine.
but oh well i think thats just her charecter , we'll see how it ends up anyway.
But seeing as this is more of a viren  -jeevika - riya - sambhav kind of track , we wont really see much of virat , but manvi will be full on detective mode from now on , i can tell LOL.
But i have a good feeling that once manvi finds out this is gonna be a good , interesting virika track,As said in the articles, which give me all the more hope. 
But otherwise manvi can be a big help in clearing the misunderstandings with virika  once she finds out the truth , 

Any other views or things you guys want to see , please share Smile

-Wajeeha- 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

virika4evasoty24sweets1126urmilpaviluvsvirikacandyVirikaMarzii-Aaliya.KryAn-MrDarcyfanrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The track . please manviii NOO" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika-E-Zain

IF-Dazzler

Malika-E-Zain

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Looking at the post looks like VirMan fans will react! Please lets not! And TM request if you could make sure Manvi isn't bashed in the discussion! Had enough fights! Dont want more! 
Peace! <3 XD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

forever_young-Aaliya.KryAn-..Gowri..preetipcspreadingsmile

Kryan4ever

Kryan4ever

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dina_VirMan

Looking at the post looks like VirMan fans will react! Please lets not! And TM request if you could make sure Manvi isn't bashed in the discussion! Had enough fights! Dont want more! 
Peace! <3 XD

hopefully virman fans will react in a good way , only expressed my opinion on the track \
Dont worry , i will make sure manvi isn't bashed in the discussion . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urmilMarzii-Aaliya.KryAn-

Marzii

IF-Rockerz

Marzii

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i really hope cvs will give us all this u wrote cuz i want same for Virika..n am sure no one will bash Manvi :D great post dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4ever

nida.swaron

Goldie

nida.swaron

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hmmm dont know nothing to say these CV's r really unpredictibleDisapprove

Kryan4ever

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Even if Jeevika did what Manvi did, I'd be pissed off. She can't just say things without any solid proof, and then it would create unnecessary problems in between Viren and Jeevika.

Again, I am not hating on Manvi. If it was Jeevika, I would have said the same thing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4everMarziiMrDarcyfanrelentless.

Kryan4ever

Kryan4ever

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raspberrytorte

Even if Jeevika did what Manvi did, I'd be pissed off. She can't just say things without any solid proof, and then it would create unnecessary problems in between Viren and Jeevika.

Again, I am not hating on Manvi. If it was Jeevika, I would have said the same thing

good point , the world revolves around truth and truth is only strong if it is supported by evidence , otherwise , even if its true and there's no evidence , the truth has no scope of existing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteMrDarcyfan

-ayeshabfd-

IF-Rockerz

-ayeshabfd-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with this post! I'd love the Jeevika/viren getting hurt part as we'd get to see a caring side in their relationship.

Kryan4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top