Punar Vivah

03/04/2013 WU..Radha hogayi bidaai from SM

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hai Guys here comes today WU...

PART 1:-

Episode started with SP telling AarYa How the Hell u ppl want to do PV of me and Radha..Hearing that Radha dropped the tray..and was shocked she immediate saw the tray broken and started picking the broken pieces and Bua comes there and starts that you are a shameless lady how is my bhabhi Ms on u...Radha was shocked and panku came there and said how u take my mother MS and in which idea u take..Bua comes there and says she is a disgusting lady..we not even started the PV talks of bhaiya with her she wore the MS on her..I never seen a disgusting lady like u in my entire life time..Radha came there and said to Aarti to trust her that how all it happened...she was like really no idea wat happened...Aarti says no ma we trust u..then bua comes and says that we dont that day she slept with SP in his room accidently but not today..Radha got enough and shouted stop it all for once and WTH all bashing me..i never wanted any body place in this house and i never came for that...i just came here to put my both sons whom i brought up and whom i gave birth and left alone for 30 years..Finally she says AarYa because of u pppl i hear all things here how u ppl will decide without informing me and now this is the limit..all got hurt because of me so here i am going for here and she went..AarYa tried to stop but she didnt

SP in room closing the eyes with tears..Yashu comes there and wipes the tears and SP said oh yash u are here...I was just thinking about kids they always come to me when i ma sore though i was in anger also they made me feel good...and Yash was like so silent..He immediately made himself strong and said yash dont worry i will eb back to normal..Let us go out somewhere with kids and have some time so we all can changed..He said u felt i am alone and talk about this PV but just dont think of me think of ur Mother also and yash said papa ur son will the thing wat u want and in which u will be happy and goes from there 

PART 2:-

Radha was about to leave the house..AarTi stopped her but Radha said no AarTI dont stop me..i cannot stop here a minute also..AarTi again stops her from going but Radha says i will not stop here more to ashame my children's...and she was like so so crying..and AarTI hugged her and finally she leave the house

PART 3:-

Radha Goes out of the house...Yash comes there and she stops..and turn and saw him.He was like pleading her not to leave folding the hands...with full of sorrow but she hardened herself and start to leave.. and she went..All panku, prateek and full family came there..yashu seeing her going in tears.and he was like crying he said today i lost my another mother...pankaj said all happened because of u and Arti Pv talks if u ppl didnt talk anything nothing would have happened..Prateek said bhaiyaa Raha ma is good she loves us all and she take cares of us and she is so good but how can we give our mother place to her?? then yash said why cant when i marry AarTiji u guys asked me to give Arpita place for her...panku said we made u marry to have a mother for ur kids..but fo rus we are grown up..yash says why don't we need a mother He also says prateek u brought AarTiji relation to me and when i married her for my kids u all wee behind me saying i need to give the wife place..immediate vidhi says ur age and bauji age is different..oops yash argues with her nad says that bhabi marraige is all not about the physical relation it is about the togetherness of both...in all happiness and sorrows..All were stunned with yash speech...

PRECAP:-

Precap all on the debate..Bua says AarYa...to put this PV matter to the society and AarTI says ya we will put and let us see who wins yashji love for his father or the society
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmsaur. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was superb and emotional epi
villager00 thumbnail