Miscellaneous

Ahaa Jokes. Cops and Robbers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dixitrm200

dixitrm200

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

An elderly couple was just settled down for bed when the old man realized he left the lights on in the greenhouse in the back yard. Then they heard voices. Three men had broken into the greenhouse. Scared, they called the police. 

The dispatcher replied, he would send an officer as soon as one became available as they were all out on calls. The old man waited for a few minutes and called Dispatch again. He told Dispatch, "Don't worry about sending an officer, I shot the robbers and now the dogs are eating their bodies!" 

In no time at all, police were all over the place and captured the robbers red-handed! One of the cops asked the old man, "I thought you said you shot the robber and your dogs were eating them." The old man replied, "I thought you said, there weren't any officers available." 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahaa Jokes. Cops and Robbers" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helenayoo

helenayoo

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Haha. I bet this is kinda true in a way! 

kimi484

Goldie

kimi484

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
well its funny

Edited by kimi484 - 27 April 2013 at 5:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top