Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Sachi...ofcourse I remember ASC gang...waise I did not have any expectations from the show at that time..it was a low phase...but here this track took my expectations so high...gussa toh aayega..lekin main yeh Angry emoticon use nahi karoongi...LOL

Abt Luckyji. May be Ginny is angry or not happy with him. She has not spoken to him nor has he. Atleast we know Lucky is nt angry with her any more. It would have been nice if she had acknowledged Lucky also before going on stage. 

@ Bold -- I know. Wink Tumhara plate wala logic bhi.. LOL SGP forum hamari zindagi se kabhi ja hi nai sakta. I will remember at every similar incident.Big smile

bichare Lucky ji.. hamesha unko hi sabko manana padta hai..

koi unhe manata hi nahi.. yaha pe ab woh Ginny ko sorry bolte ghumenge.. Confused

But I would love one wonderful Father-Daughter patch up scene.Smile

p.s- i have to leave. its bye for now. ttyl, good night everyoneBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Itna quick! :D (Page 7)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@lizzie...aisa kuch nahi hoga...LOL Ginny will win competition again..she will become ultimate rockstar. Cool gang may say sorry...bt Ginny will not care for them again...Luckyji is not going to slap Dev for sure...we can only dream abt that...LOL

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@Sachi...I cant believe everyone remember my Plate wala line..LOL

Seriously, Lucky is taken for granted. Did Ginny actually think of apologising to him? I mean she did commit a mistake right? but still he forgave her, is being with her, supporting her. Ek scene toh banta hai...Smile 

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

@Sachi,
Banaiye, zaroor banaiye Raashi ko famous, I don't have any problem...LOL people here loves Raashi also. Embarrassed What's this gungaan? Means, gungana?

lizzie1765Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

@lizzie...aisa kuch nahi hoga...LOL Ginny will win competition again..she will become ultimate rockstar. Cool gang may say sorry...bt Ginny will not care for them again...Luckyji is not going to slap Dev for sure...we can only dream abt that...LOL

Lucky ji ko bhi ek slap maarne ka mauka de do writer bhai..

unhone kya bigada hai writers kaa.. LOLLOL

p.s - i swear it was last comment. going finally. bye.WinkLOL

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Bye Sachi...see you laterSmile TC

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Lucky ji ko bhi ek slap maarne ka mauka de do writer bhai..

unhone kya bigada hai writers kaa.. LOLLOL

p.s - i swear it was last comment. going finally. bye.WinkLOL

Writers twist Lucky's character as they want...and at last..someone else takes the credit. Aur luckyji bhi modestly accept karta hai.

I already said bye..LOL

Its abt to be 11pm...and power will be off now...so bye everyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Bye Sachi and Shwets. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.