IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Arey yaar, maza agaya aaj! Shocked LOL

Kya maza aa gaya yar...mujhe toh gussa hi aayaOuch

I remember ASC gang.. ROFLROFLROFL

shant gadadhari bhim.. shant.. ROFL that's what my Bro say when I get too angry.. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Itna quick! :D (Page 6)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

@Ahsaan...arey mujhe pace se koi problem nahi hai...so PLAY se problem hai...LOL They could have showed something different...aur Ginny gusse se neeche aathi hai..aur kehti hai...I will participate?? 

I still feel the pace is good...but instead of that play...they should have done something else...it was not appealing. 

Rest of the episode...was fine...blessing wessing...sab chalta haiLOL poor Lucky...he came near Sweety thinking Ginny will say something...bt she went to nanu...ROFL

Lucky se har koi naaraz hota hai..

wo kisi pe nai ho sakta.. lekin sab usse muh fulake ghumenge.. Ouch

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Sachi...after Sheemu's post only we all realised...ran to star player and watched that episode...then realised the missing connection...LOL

I am still happy with this track...and we all know what will happen on Monday. Now I am waiting for the family scene...koi bhi chalega...enetire family...ya Ginny parents ke saath..kuch bhi...that will give perfect ending..

and hamara sapna Lucky-Ginny ka track toh gaya paani main...LOLLOL Lets hope we get one in future..Wink

NimbuMirchi

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Sachi,
Haan toh? Active, kam se bhi kam. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Sachi...ofcourse I remember ASC gang...waise I did not have any expectations from the show at that time..it was a low phase...but here this track took my expectations so high...gussa toh aayega..lekin main yeh Angry emoticon use nahi karoongi...LOL

Abt Luckyji. May be Ginny is angry or not happy with him. She has not spoken to him nor has he. Atleast we know Lucky is nt angry with her any more. It would have been nice if she had acknowledged Lucky also before going on stage. 

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Sachi,
Haan toh? Active, kam se bhi kam. LOL

thik.LOLLOL

jyada ab forum mein Ginny ka gungaan nahi hoga..  LOL

me apni Rashi ko famous banaungi ab.. Wink

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Haan Haan...i remember..and yet we watched the next episode without realising...LOL though we sensed there was some connection problem from the previous episode..LOL

I wanted Ginny to mainly realise her family support which she has not yet. Il tell you see...on Monday after winning...Ginny then will tell...everything happened because of my family..thank u..love u and all...LOL Yar...i want to see something different..a good ending...not the usual ones

ok how abt this ginny a lovely rocking song Embarrassed
 all those loosers are shocked n embarrassed Angry
Angry afrter that somebody else wins the comp[etition Oucha little sad but the she is ok Embarrassed
her looser wannabe frns n that bhutiya come n say sorry and say can we be frnds  ginny says i have forgiven u guys but cant be frndsStarStarStarStarStarStar
\then guys n girls frm some other school in the competition give good compliments abt her singing n all and say gnni is a true rockstarStarEmbarrassed a family hugEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n luckjy slap dev AngryDeadthe end of the track Tongue

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
Mujhe PLAY se koi problem nahi... it was perfect, after al Rocky ka plan tha, ROFL Problem mujhe pace se hai. Angry TOO FAST!Shocked
This was different, aap ne kaha tha song hoga... song se achha tha yeh... song is too predictable. Wink
Lucky ke pair nahi chhue Ginny ne... so we can definitely hope for a scene between baap-beti... wohooo!!!Dancing

NimbuMirchi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.