Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
It is just not expectations Sachi. See in the play raashi plays Ginny...and they enact what happened to ginny...how everyone laughed..and ginny keeps saying i am afraid, i cant face them and all...and then everyone starts shouting/singing, raashi says stop...i will sing..and sings(old rock competition wala song)...everyone boos her...now how do u expect this to change Ginny's heart? but it changed...a song would have been actually better...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Itna quick! :D (Page 4)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Oh its gonna be so hard waiting for Monday. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@Meredith...thats true...Smile I am waiting to see 2 people's reaction...one that of "cool" gang...and another tat of the family...Smile

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It is just not expectations Sachi. See in the play raashi plays Ginny...and they enact what happened to ginny...how everyone laughed..and ginny keeps saying i am afraid, i cant face them and all...and then everyone starts shouting/singing, raashi says stop...i will sing..and sings(old rock competition wala song)...everyone boos her...now how do u expect this to change Ginny's heart? but it changed...a song would have been actually better...

this sounds like.. Ouch

what was the need to repeat what happened ?

chalo repeated.. could have showed something at the end, how Rashi [who enacted Ginny] realizing & real Ginny coming to realization too that she should face them rather running away.. Smile

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Sachi...I dont want to influence your thoughts...LOL but sach main...i expected something different. They could have showed something like the drama they did for Lucky-Sweety's anniversary...that was nice.

Or they could have shown a simple song..convincing Ginny. 

You know...it might be the best part or the worst part...during the play...Nanu-Lucky-Sweety-Lovely enact the cool gang...and they beech beech main statue ban jaate hai...like when Rocky starts narrating...it was funny to watch them like that...but...Ouch

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Intention was right. Raashi(Ginny) participates in competition and sings...bt others were booing her...and then Ginny comes...takes guitar and says she will participate???How did she change...or what made her change? 

lizzie1765NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Intention was right. Raashi(Ginny) participates in competition and sings...bt others were booing her...and then Ginny comes...takes guitar and says she will participate???How did she change...or what made her change? 

lagta hai sony wale ek pura Episode bich mein kha gaye..

remember same happened in SGp, they forgot to air one Epi.. LOLLOL

on a serious note, It would have been more perfect if they could have focused more on making it more appealing of how Ginny comes out.

that was the main aspect of the whole track according to me.. Confused

lizzie1765Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Arey yaar, maza agaya aaj! Shocked LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.