Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Itna quick! :D (Page 2)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Sachi...Rakshit is doing an amazing job..especially after his exams...LOL I guess they no need explanation...they are natural.Smile 

Yeah. Raashi has to get involved. I am sure we will have another cliffhanger today...and we will break our heads for the next 4 days...LOL 

I think in one way...how soon u can come out of your trauma(not sure if this is the right word) it is better. If Ginny keeps thinking abt the incident at home...it is not going to help. So this rock competition coming early will actually help her. Anyways she is going to win...waiting to see the faces of the "cool" gang.

Its the right word trauma.

and I agree with you. If she sits ideally, then she will go deep into it.

rock competition will help her come out faster. And, I am waiting when 'Cool' gang would come behind her to make her their friend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Sachi...I have to tell this...my mom watched yesterday's episode repeat alone as i was at work...when I came back and were discussing...she asked...wahi BOL wala Lucky tha kya woh...ROFL I could not stop laughing...LOL

It is difficult to forget incidents like this...and if one learns from the mistake, determines never to do it again and has the family support, then it becomes easy. Ginny is lucky to have parents and brothers like the Ahluwalias.

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

@Sachi...I have to tell this...my mom watched yesterday's episode repeat alone as i was at work...when I came back and were discussing...she asked...wahi BOL wala Lucky tha kya woh...ROFL I could not stop laughing...LOL

It is difficult to forget incidents like this...and if one learns from the mistake, determines never to do it again and has the family support, then it becomes easy. Ginny is lucky to have parents and brothers like the Ahluwalias.

'BOL' wala lucky.. ROFL Your Mom has named him perfectly.. ROFL

@Bold -- that is the message Shwets. Family should support rather blame & scold the kid.Smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Ab kya discuss kare??LOLLOL

Hmm...acidity ke wajah se nightmare...ROFL
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Ab kya discuss kare??LOLLOL

Hmm...acidity ke wajah se nightmare...ROFL

matlab.. Confused

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
You did not notice...when Rocky said Ginny had nightmare  becos of acidityLOL

Anyways coming to today's episode. Family makes a play/drama about Ginny's situation...and then at last Ginny agrees. felt the play was a little over done. But fine.

Family comes to play. Cool gang there. Lucky gets angry when they start commenting. Family stops him. Ginny is determined. Raashi gives the gang back telling they are jealous.

Coming up...Ginny on stage...everyone calling behenji

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

You did not notice...when Rocky said Ginny had nightmare  becos of acidityLOL

Anyways coming to today's episode. Family makes a play/drama about Ginny's situation...and then at last Ginny agrees. felt the play was a little over done. But fine.

Family comes to play. Cool gang there. Lucky gets angry when they start commenting. Family stops him. Ginny is determined. Raashi gives the gang back telling they are jealous.

Coming up...Ginny on stage...everyone calling behenji

I was washing bartan & watching.. ghar ke kaam.. D'oh missed the acidity part.. LOL

seems like interesting epi.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yes. It was nice to see family coming together. Raashi enact as Ginny. Rocky narrates. Others perform as cool gang laughing at her. At the end when Ginny accepts, the reaction of the family was a little too much.

Good to see the family supporting Ginny in this situation. 

Yar...ye baaki contestants are too bad...over acting...LOL even the original singer would not have done all this actions...LOL

NimbuMirchi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index