Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Intention was right. Raashi(Ginny) participates in competition and sings...bt others were booing her...and then Ginny comes...takes guitar and says she will participate???How did she change...or what made her change? 

lagta hai sony wale ek pura Episode bich mein kha gaye..

remember same happened in SGp, they forgot to air one Epi.. 😆😆

on a serious note, It would have been more perfect if they could have focused more on making it more appealing of how Ginny comes out.

that was the main aspect of the whole track according to me.. 😕
Arey yaar, maza agaya aaj! 😲 😆
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

wo sab to thik hai..

lekin tera signature samaj nai aaya..  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Haan Haan...i remember..and yet we watched the next episode without realising...😆 though we sensed there was some connection problem from the previous episode..😆

I wanted Ginny to mainly realise her family support which she has not yet. Il tell you see...on Monday after winning...Ginny then will tell...everything happened because of my family..thank u..love u and all...😆 Yar...i want to see something different..a good ending...not the usual ones
@Sachi,
Kyun? Itna mushkil toh nahi hai. 😆

Kya maza aa gaya yar...mujhe toh gussa hi aaya
@Shwets,
Maine toh pehle he kaha tha... too fast, too furious. 😆
But you said, I am fine.. 🤣 ab kya hua? 😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Haan Haan...i remember..and yet we watched the next episode without realising...😆 though we sensed there was some connection problem from the previous episode..😆

I wanted Ginny to mainly realise her family support which she has not yet. Il tell you see...on Monday after winning...Ginny then will tell...everything happened because of my family..thank u..love u and all...😆 Yar...i want to see something different..a good ending...not the usual ones

mein to aur confuse thi, mene star player me dekha kuchh aur.. aur tum log discuss kuchh aur kar rahe the.. 😆😆 I was like.. fir mene kya dekha..  I didnt had TV at the that time.. but Sheemu made post & pointed out.. then I figured.. the issue.😆

abhi.. shwets.. we would have to accept what it is. be happy that track was good. 😊

@Sachi,
Kyun? Itna mushkil toh nahi hai. 😆

nai aaya..

you say, you will be active, then say.. lesser than less..

explain.. 😆
@Ahsaan...arey mujhe pace se koi problem nahi hai...so PLAY se problem hai...😆 They could have showed something different...aur Ginny gusse se neeche aathi hai..aur kehti hai...I will participate?? 

I still feel the pace is good...but instead of that play...they should have done something else...it was not appealing. 

Rest of the episode...was fine...blessing wessing...sab chalta hai😆 poor Lucky...he came near Sweety thinking Ginny will say something...bt she went to nanu...🤣