ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oye! πŸ˜†
Suddenly, 2 Fast 2 Furious! 😲
Yesterday, it looked like Ginny won't go to school for somedays but after sometime she will get courage and will face those girls finally. But what we have got is a Rock Competition suddenly. 😲 Yes, it was to come but they haven't shown Ginny reharsing at all. They should have shown atleast one time. πŸ˜•
The day has come, the competiton day, Ginny is not ready... Rocky had a plan let's see what is it, and on working, ofcourse, it's Rocky ka plan work toh kare ga he. πŸ˜†
The best part today was when Lucky went to check Ginny, and what was there? Rocky sleeping besides her. 😊 How loving and caring brother he is... dil loot liya munde ne. πŸ‘πŸΌ Seriously, loved that scene... and just love those bro-sis... 😊
But, the most sad part. πŸ˜” Again, I was thinking when Lucky understood what Ginny is going through at this age, which he can't understand being a male, I thought he will go and have a talk with her once... but it didn't happened yet again. 😑 It was required. Yeh CVs, ek dum se yeh blunder. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”
Chalo, let's hope there will be a scene in coming days. πŸ€”Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
It was a great episode yesterday. There was so many good moments. First I liked the way when Rocky asked Lucky to come from the room...Lucky ruffled Ginny's hair and left. Small thing...bt it showed parents dont stay angry for a long time. 

Next..Sweety-Lucky scene. So simple the way Sweety explained. And then Lucky telling he is going to check his daughter whether she is sleeping well. Typical caring father. Yes. Lucky-Ginny scene was required. But actually I am fine. He himself has understood only now, he may not be able to tell anything to her. 

I am sure there will be a song sequence of something...where the family will convince Ginny. It is too quick for rock competition...bt not impossible. I am happy with the pace. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ahsaan..

Rocky singh Ahluwalia ne sach mein Dil jeet litta kal... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ He was so super cute heart when he slept near Ginny. πŸ˜ƒ

And, Lucky ji is another sweetheart.. like how he went on to check Ginny even though he wasn't fully convinced by Sweety ji's explanation. Showed a concerned side of a father who worries for a child lest he is still angry on her. 😊

and, the convo followed between Sweety & Lucky ji about 'Ek Gussa hota hai to dusra sambhal leta hai..' was the super awesome piece of writing. Shweta & Vivek once again stole the show.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I seriously don't have enough words to express the beauty of that scene..

even the sweet talk between them in the start, how Sweety tried to make Lucky ji understand about insecurities a Girl feels at such age, and then followed the nok-jhok 'oo Jaao ji, rene do, aap kabhi mujhe nai samaj paye..' and Lucky ji's expression after that.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

last mein, even the chhotu sa scene of Sunny & Pinky was very good.. these 2 looks like real Mom & Son. They act so superbly perfect that I sometime feel as if Rupali is real Mom of Rakshit. 😊

Rock competition came little too early but I am fine with it. Only if they have showed it to be next day, coz like Ginny has to reach the venue in 2 hours & now Ahluwalias are trying to cheer is too much to handle. How are they gonna make her ready & reach within time.. πŸ˜•
Edited by Sachi16 - 11 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Sachi...

Rocky was superb! To see his brotherly love was beautiful. I actually thought Lucky will go in and be with Ginny...but to see Rocky sleeping near Ginny was...NO WORDS! 

Luckyji was a confused soul yesterdayπŸ˜† He was completely not able to understand Ginny's situation. Loved the way Sweety explained clearly to him..and yet he was like...you all can understand...then even i can...πŸ˜† Cute. And then the Nok-Jhok...πŸ˜† Another good line...Sweety: Jaao ji...Lucky: jaa hi toh raha hoon..dekhne ki meri beti teek se soyi hai ya nahi...😊 

And the best scene of yesterday. Sweety-Lucky convo at the door seeing Rocky-Ginny. Simple dialogues with great meaning. This couple does support each other😊 Vivek and Shweta as usual did an excellent job.

Sunny and Pinky. I could not stop laughing when Sunny blowed at the doctor's face🀣 This boy is becoming very naughtyπŸ˜†

I am sure...we will see a song sequence and then competition. I am happy. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 11 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Sachi...

Luckyji was a confused soul yesterdayπŸ˜† He was completely not able to understand Ginny's situation. Loved the way Sweety explained clearly to him..and yet he was like...you all can understand...then even i can...πŸ˜† Cute. And then the Nok-Jhok...πŸ˜†

And the best scene of yesterday. Sweety-Lucky convo at the door seeing Rocky-Ginny. Simple dialogues with great meaning. This couple does support each other😊 Vivek and Shweta as usual did an excellent job.

Sunny and Pinky. I could not stop laughing when Sunny blowed at the doctor's face🀣 This boy is becoming very naughtyπŸ˜†

I am sure...we will see a song sequence and then competition. I am happy. 

Another good line...Sweety: Jaao ji...Lucky: jaa hi toh raha hoon..dekhne ki meri beti teek se soyi hai ya nahi...😊
above line was very cute.. the way Sweety said & Lucky's expression changed, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love Sweety's Jaao ji Lucky ji.. aap bhi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she looks so cute when she says that.. πŸ˜›

and Sunny's blow was hilarious.. 🀣 and the way he said, 'Muma hume na doctor badal dene chahiye.. inko to papa ne kharid liya hai.. kese Papa ke jese bol rahe the..' 🀣🀣  and in end, when Pinky hit her forehead.. Rupali looks so lovely Mom sometime when she can't cope with Sunny.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Luckyji was right...he cannot understand Sweety as she always gives surprises. The look on Luckyji's face when Sweety is in her full blasting form is the best...πŸ˜† This couple is so cute yet balanced. 

Sunny oh Sunny! This boy is impressing us day by day. Sunny asks Pinky...if he takes medicines will he be alright? Pinky: Yes. Sunny: Then I can eat Pizza n Burger?🀣

You know the best part I liked is...again I will say...that parents cannot be angry with their kids for a long time. We could see that in Luckyji yesterday and many a times in Sweety also.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Luckyji was right...he cannot understand Sweety as she always gives surprises. The look on Luckyji's face when Sweety is in her full blasting form is the best...πŸ˜† This couple is so cute yet balanced. 

Sunny oh Sunny! This boy is impressing us day by day. Sunny asks Pinky...if he takes medicines will he be alright? Pinky: Yes. Sunny: Then I can eat Pizza n Burger?🀣

You know the best part I liked is...again I will say...that parents cannot be angry with their kids for a long time. We could see that in Luckyji yesterday and many a times in Sweety also.

@Bold -- 🀣 and then when Pinky went away the way he slept in that position as if King of some land.. 🀣 I sometime wonder how are creatives make him understand the scene & then he executes it so perfectly even after being of such a small age. Born talented looks like.πŸ˜ƒ

@Big bold -- Absolutely agree.

btw, I liked how they involved Rashi in their plan. πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Sachi...Rakshit is doing an amazing job..especially after his exams...πŸ˜† I guess they no need explanation...they are natural.😊 

Yeah. Raashi has to get involved. I am sure we will have another cliffhanger today...and we will break our heads for the next 4 days...πŸ˜† 

I think in one way...how soon u can come out of your trauma(not sure if this is the right word) it is better. If Ginny keeps thinking abt the incident at home...it is not going to help. So this rock competition coming early will actually help her. Anyways she is going to win...waiting to see the faces of the "cool" gang.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

@Sachi...Rakshit is doing an amazing job..especially after his exams...πŸ˜† I guess they no need explanation...they are natural.😊 

Yeah. Raashi has to get involved. I am sure we will have another cliffhanger today...and we will break our heads for the next 4 days...πŸ˜† 

I think in one way...how soon u can come out of your trauma(not sure if this is the right word) it is better. If Ginny keeps thinking abt the incident at home...it is not going to help. So this rock competition coming early will actually help her. Anyways she is going to win...waiting to see the faces of the "cool" gang.

Its the right word trauma.

and I agree with you. If she sits ideally, then she will go deep into it.

rock competition will help her come out faster. And, I am waiting when 'Cool' gang would come behind her to make her their friend.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Sachi...I have to tell this...my mom watched yesterday's episode repeat alone as i was at work...when I came back and were discussing...she asked...wahi BOL wala Lucky tha kya woh...🀣 I could not stop laughing...πŸ˜†

It is difficult to forget incidents like this...and if one learns from the mistake, determines never to do it again and has the family support, then it becomes easy. Ginny is lucky to have parents and brothers like the Ahluwalias.