plz cvs change RK hero to VILLIAN

Posted: 11 years ago
plz cvs change RK hero to VILLAIN
now cvs you clear that VIVIAN D SENA AKA RK is a villain not hero than i will be more happy he is doing superb job as psycho, looking super hot villain i will accept him as villain know because of his performance, no doubt he is mind blowing and as sultan a innocent guy you said he is gangster ha ha ha what a kind heart gangster
 i think cvs should see and read the meaning of hero, villain and gangster in dictionary  maybe after this they understand our problem.

agree with u good post 

why CV show that Sultan puts color on Madhu first

Who  is real Hero RK or suttan ??? CV first destroy RK character 😑

Now showing suttan as Hero & RK as villain? Seriously What is CV PLAN?? πŸ˜•

Request to CV plzzz make suttbala official couple after watching today epi ,I don't want madhu with RK , I want new girl for RK

Edited by maria090 - 11 years ago
Before turning him into villain I would prefer him to leave this show ...becoz he has worked so hard 4 this show ...its after his entry n Rishbala marriage tht TRP's started rising ...so tht the TRP's can drown its own as many will quit it happily πŸ˜†... n the mahan atmas can unite...πŸ˜‰ This show is becoming a torture... πŸ˜† ...Before jumping on me...I want to clarify tht Iam a RK/Vivian  fan
I love your dp picture! It's so cute! πŸ˜†

And coming to your topic, don't know about VD changing roles, But agree CVS really should check the meanings of grey,dark,villains etc!! 😳
well said all ur right bfore turning him into villian i has request to ST and RS to remove him from montage put bhaibala there and request  Vivian to leave this show now  dont waste ur talent here 
Originally posted by maria090

agree with u good post 

Shy CV show that Sultan puts color on Madhu first

Who  is real Hero RK or suttan ??? CV first destroy RK character 😑

Now showing suttan as Hero & RK as villain? Serious What is CV PLAN?? πŸ˜•

Request to CV plzzz make suttbala official couple after watching today epi ,I don't want madhu with RK , I want new girl for RK

you can't imagine that when i read this my mind start bowling i like avinesh too but show is for rishbala aka vivian d sena and dd he is my first priority and from the start of the show cvs declared him hero now whats😑😑
Originally posted by mayamagic

well said all ur right bfore turning him into villian i has request to ST and RS to remove him from montage put bhaibala there and request  Vivian to leave this show now  dont waste ur talent here 

he can't do this he has compulsion has no choice if he have chance to do another show than he will think but i don't think so and cvs very well knows that.
Cmon guyz ek new entry se kya rk ka character samj nai ane se villian ke se bn gaya...
Rk jaisa hai vo vesa hi hume pasand hai...
He is d best nd na samj me ane wala hero thank god he is nt like joru ka gulam or aadarsh wadi pati Edited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

Before turning him into villain I would prefer him to leave this show ...becoz he has worked so hard 4 this show ...its after his entry n Rishbala marriage tht TRP's started rising ...so tht the TRP's can drown its own as many will quit it happily πŸ˜†... n the mahan atmas can unite...πŸ˜‰ This show is becoming a torture... πŸ˜† ...Before jumping on me...I want to clarify tht Iam a RK/Vivian  fan

like your opinion i think many of Vivian fans wants same few wants to see him like psycho negative character but me too if cvs declare that he is villain know than i can take a long breath and start watching this show like new beginning😳