Will prem expose naina? colors article: Rival site

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Will Prem expose Naina and Khushi?

http://colors.in.com/uk/news/will-prem-expose-naina-and-khushi-653.html

Naina, guided along by Khushi, has the Bharadwaj family nearly wrapped around her little finger with her fake pregnancy for which she holds Siddhant responsible. After the initial hostility, the elders of the family have reluctantly made their peace with the situation, with Mataji even promising Naina that she would not be discriminated against and will get all the care necessary for her pregnancy. 

With this development, it looks like Naina and Khushi have cornered the Bharadwaj family into doing their bidding. But before they can get too confident, they might want to keep an eye out for Prem, because he is not buying Naina's pregnancy drama. Already, we've seen him become suspicious about Khushi's surprising support for Naina and Naina's behaviour with Simar. This is why he suggested that Naina get checked by their family doctor so that her pregnancy could be confirmed. But unfortunately, Khushi found a way to fool the doctor and prevent Naina's truth from coming out. 

But Prem is still not convinced about Naina's intentions, and in the future, will be seen trying to get to the bottom of the issue in his own way. Prem has also tried to express his misgivings in front of Simar, but since she is occupied with finding Roli, it looks like it will be a lone battle for Prem. 

While Naina is slowly getting support from the women in the family, and even Siddhant owning up to his responsibilities, it will be interesting to see if Prem manages to expose Naina and Khushi before they inflict some real damage on the Bharadwaj family.

tfs maliha.. prem will find he truth but its the question of when , may be they will take two months for prem to expose naico .. after shoaib's walkout they have decided to give some importance to prems characer , good in a way but its better they dont drag this for too long

But he is jux starring at her for so many days but not doing anything...don't know wat to say about this?..if he finds and revels the truth,it vl be too good...hope it vl happen soon...

thanks for sharing maliha!

i am sure naina and khushi will fully wrap this stupid family around their fingers. they r the worlds dumbest family. 

i dont know what to say about prems suspicion. he is not doing much. we can only hope prem finds out the truth soon otherwise poor sids life will be ruined by this naico/khushi duo and idiotic bw family.
Definitely Prem will expose naico's and Khushi plan. I think he is gathering all the proofs he need without letting others to know about it. Because if khushi finds that prem is suspecting naico she will definitely act smart to escape from the consequences. So it is better for prem to remain silent till he finds the truth with necessary proofs.
😡First of all, they introduced Khushi, we as a audience tolerated her. She was a bar dancer and had contacts with people like Bar dancer owner and Veeru. Still she became wife of Sankalp and accepted by family earlier. She was a sister of evil Anisha that is not yet exposed and i think cvs had forgotten this track. I think even Khushi forgot that she was there in Bhardwaj family to take her sister's revenge.Though they exposed Khushi's misdeeds is front of Bhardwaj family but whats the use?

She is still living happily in Bhardwaj family. They showed that she has no money for food but when she bribed nurse recently where did she got money? How she is living for so many days without food. Cvs still hasn't completed Khushi's track and introduced this new villain NAINA😡. 

Now they are showing that Prem is doubting Naina's intentions and the article says Will Prem will be able to catch Naina…….The answer is big "NO". If they wanted to expose Naina then they never had introduced her. Believe me guys she is now a permanent member of Bhardwaj family. So tolerate her along with Khushi partner.😡

Originally posted by sheenug

😡First of all, they introduced Khushi, we as a audience tolerated her. She was a bar dancer and had contacts with people like Bar dancer owner and Veeru. Still she became wife of Sankalp and accepted by family earlier. She was a sister of evil Anisha that is not yet exposed and i think cvs had forgotten this track. I think even Khushi forgot that she was there in Bhardwaj family to take her sister's revenge.Though they exposed Khushi's misdeeds is front of Bhardwaj family but whats the use?

She is still living happily in Bhardwaj family. They showed that she has no money for food but when she bribed nurse recently where did she got money? How she is living for so many days without food. Cvs still hasn't completed Khushi's track and introduced this new villain NAINA😡. 

Now they are showing that Prem is doubting Naina's intentions and the article says Will Prem will be able to catch Naina''.The answer is big "NO". If they wanted to expose Naina then they never had introduced her. Believe me guys she is now a permanent member of Bhardwaj family. So tolerate her along with Khushi partner.😡

No naina isn't a permanent character and she was only introduced for the Misunderstanding track of Rosid. She was never negative but because of us fans constantly moaning, our petition and the drop in TRP's, this forced cv's to make naina negative. They showed this with many bloopers which i have pointed out in my earlier posts.

About Khushi, she is the permanent villain of SSK as she is behind every conspiracy, news is that she is behind roli missing- which is another blooper because when she was alone and was explaining to the audience about how she met naina(again filled with bloopers) she said roli dying was never her plan but God took that thorn away.

Prem will expose naina and her fake pregnancy I am 100% sure about that and about Khushi she'll never be exposed!

What I don't get is why Bar girls like Khushi get all the respect and value back immediately. She hasn't even repented! Cv's do spread a wrong message 'evil always wins'😡

No naina isn't a permanent character and she was only introduced for the Misunderstanding track of Rosid. She was never negative but because of us fans constantly moaning, our petition and the drop in TRP's, this forced cv's to make naina negative. They showed this with many bloopers which i have pointed out in my earlier posts.

About Khushi, she is the permanent villain of SSK as she is behind every conspiracy, news is that she is behind roli missing- which is another blooper because when she was alone and was explaining to the audience about how she met naina(again filled with bloopers) she said roli dying was never her plan but God took that thorn away.

Prem will expose naina and her fake pregnancy I am 100% sure about that and about Khushi she'll never be exposed!

What I don't get is why Bar girls like Khushi get all the respect and value back immediately. She hasn't even repented! Cv's do spread a wrong message 'evil always wins'😡

i just hope whatever ur saying gets true because i just can't take this anymore….Bhardwaj family accepting Naina n then force Sid to get married to her…i wish she gets exposed soon and out of SSK soon. 
i hope naina is playing a cameo and not a permanent character as i love Roli- Sid pair.
He is d nly charactr nw found going back of Naico n Khushi..hope he'll find d truth soon..