Sasural Simar Ka

Loved todays episode: cried for sid *edited* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

princess_musa

Groupbie

princess_musa

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Rosid dream seq was so nce...It was a feast in such a terrific track..luvd it..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi-Arjunzaadi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved todays episode: cried for sid *edited* (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

It was by far the best episode of the week I think meri kismat mein aaj sirf aansu hai! I've been crying for a long time now and its all because of some fictional drama. How is that possible? Obviously its down to the amazing acting and today Manish's acting was out of this world. He does cry quite a lot but today I felt his every emotion!! Hats off to Manish and Avika you were outstanding today! This post is only for Manish and Avika soi'm not going to ruin my mood my talking about anything else in the drama.

Well expressed nisu, ikr i cried all day today- first siddhant then asya...haiii and its all fictional Cry

sunithi-MitwaIshqPe-

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by Nisbahx

It was by far the best episode of the week I think meri kismat mein aaj sirf aansu hai! I've been crying for a long time now and its all because of some fictional drama. How is that possible? Obviously its down to the amazing acting and today Manish's acting was out of this world. He does cry quite a lot but today I felt his every emotion!! Hats off to Manish and Avika you were outstanding today! This post is only for Manish and Avika soi'm not going to ruin my mood my talking about anything else in the drama.

Well expressed nisu, ikr i cried all day today- first siddhant then asya...haiii and its all fictional Cry

True but we wouldnt cry if the acting wasnt good. Manish and Avika made us feel as though we were witnessing something real, the pain, the happiness, the tears everything was expressed beautifully! ClapClap

sunithi-Arjunzaadi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top