Sasural Simar Ka

Loved todays episode: cried for sid *edited*

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked simar today the way she feels that the family are forgetting about Roli-which is true. Also Prem, he was good but come on now Prem do something big, enough of your suspicious looks.

Siddhant OMG i cried sooo much for him, 'I love you, I Miss You'😭

Such a cute dream sequence of Rosid LOVEDDD IT!!! It was amazing.

And when sid said that he doesn't feel an attachment towards the kid because its not his and roli's, It was a big relief

And during the dream sequence when sid said that he wants a nat khat brother for anjali or chulbuli bhen i couldn't stop blushing 😳 CV's this is the effect that ROSID leave on us, please reunite them soon!

I loved roli's flashback of sid and the gol gappe shows that whether they are far or close they still remember each other!

What I didn't get that roli's friend said shaadi ke1 year baad, roli should've clicked and said i've only been married for 15 days (she saw the date on the marriage certificate and said its been 10 or 15 days- can't remember exactly)

Veeru was funny when he said to kamini you wait here i'll deal with u later.

I don't even want to discuss Naico and Bw family, they make me sick and Mausiji with her hand actions 🤢 I hate BW family and NAICO/KHUSHI.

Oh and simar thinking about roli-flashback was very sweet.

Overall cutting out Naico and Bw family scene it was the BEST EPISODE of the week!

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was by far the best episode of the week I think meri kismat mein aaj sirf aansu hai! I've been crying for a long time now and its all because of some fictional drama. How is that possible? Obviously its down to the amazing acting and today Manish's acting was out of this world. He does cry quite a lot but today I felt his every emotion!! Hats off to Manish and Avika you were outstanding today! This post is only for Manish and Avika soi'm not going to ruin my mood my talking about anything else in the drama. Edited by Nisbahx - 11 years ago
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes sim and roli flashback convo was sooo sweeet!i loved it hehe and the baby talk god it made me blush😳ufff super epi it was!and bw family to hell with u guyz!u guyz deserve khushi bad treatment awww siddd i love u so much!
Ikr Mishu I can't get over Rosid scene today  Really feel sorry for sid as he is stuck with that psycho!!!🤢
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode especially sid and simar and the baby talk so cute 😳

I agree with Maliha bw family r forgetting roli. I felt like punching them so hard when they were looking at the sono and talking and naico and khushi I don't want to talk about them either blah blah 🤢 I think the fake baby sono is khushis. She must did u know what with veeru or somebody else

And roli about its been 1 yr since marriage roli may or may not ask veeru if roli asks veeru he may say the women was talking about ur 1st husband and he may even say ur 1st husband died and ur family never wanted u to marry again then he came into her life blah blah

But seriously I am still crying thinking about when sid was crying and said I love u to roli and he miss her. What a scene. 👏

Oh god please reunite rosid. Love them so much. I want to see sids dream come true I want to see rosid having a baby.Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god, when Sid said i miss u, i can't control myself. The Most beautiful and sensible episode of the week is today's episode. I cant take it anymore, plz unite our Rosid soon
Originally posted by: Sandralong

Loved today's episode especially sid and simar and the baby talk so cute 😳

I agree with Maliha bw family r forgetting roli. I felt like punching them so hard when they were looking at the sono and talking and naico and khushi I don't want to talk about them either blah blah 🤢 I think the fake baby sono is khushis. She must did u know what with veeru or somebody else

And roli about its been 1 yr since marriage roli may or may not ask veeru if roli asks veeru he may say the women was talking about ur 1st husband and he may even say ur 1st husband died and ur family never wanted u to marry again then he came into her life blah blah

But seriously I am still crying thinking about when sid was crying and said I love u to roli and he miss her. What a scene. 👏

Oh god please reunite rosid. Love them so much. I want to see sids dream come true I want to see rosid having a baby.

I want to kill BW family not one person uses their brain, not including premar and rosid(for me they aren't part of that shitty family)

I don't think veeru will take a risk and tell her she was married previously, i dnt think roli paid attention to what her friend was saying and may recall this later on.

After the mindblowing Rosid scene today, I don't want to spoil my mood and think of Naico and khushi.

I know just imagining a roli pregnant makes me so happy, i can't describe my feeling ☺️
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes MALIHA loved todays episode especially our ROSID  scene i think there is no word to describe it, it was out of the world by seeing  it i just blushing ☺️ and really want to see ROSID baby now and also love the sid's I LOVE U, I MISS U i was just crying and wish only one thing that we get our old sid back soon.
also loved prem and simar today simar is right everyone is forgetting roli and want now prem to take a big step now agains that naico 😡
last loved veeru scene with kamini was just funny🤣 and hope roli will regain her memory soon and we will get our ROSID reunite soon.
really BW should go to hell with that naico and kushi and really hope that prem will bring the truth out and simar will find roli soon.
ROSID was wonderful as alWAYS and proud to be one of the ROSIDIANS and LOVE U ROSID👏
Edited by napu - 11 years ago
princess_musa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rosid dream seq was so nce...It was a feast in such a terrific track..luvd it..😳

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

It was by far the best episode of the week I think meri kismat mein aaj sirf aansu hai! I've been crying for a long time now and its all because of some fictional drama. How is that possible? Obviously its down to the amazing acting and today Manish's acting was out of this world. He does cry quite a lot but today I felt his every emotion!! Hats off to Manish and Avika you were outstanding today! This post is only for Manish and Avika soi'm not going to ruin my mood my talking about anything else in the drama.

Well expressed nisu, ikr i cried all day today- first siddhant then asya...haiii and its all fictional 😭