Sasural Simar Ka

stupid idiot bharadwaj family!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ohhh god word cant describe how much i hate bharadwaj family they always cares for shitty villains then believing in their daughter in laws god this family sickens me!i mean roli did so much for their family and they think that 3 days are enough to them that roli is dead come on bharadwaj family is the worst family ever!they give big lectures abt how they love their bahus as their daughters!then why is it when they have to trust and believe their daughter in laws they become as dumb like a cow!seriously this family disgusts me just because they believe naina is carrying sid child they are syphatising with them come on wht kind of family ru!u would accept a girl that u dont even knw well so easily!bharadwaj family always trust villains over their family!god i was so happy when in the earlier episodes rosid left the house i swear no freakin individual should live at that piece of crap family!god seriously they deserve all the villains in their life!i hate u bharadwaj family!i hope sid and simar find roli soon!go to hell u stupid bharadwaj family!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RynaquisnowysunithiLove2read....Melissa....diyasri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stupid idiot bharadwaj family!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Agree with u mishu!!

In less than a week they have forgotten about Roli, after the chautha they haven't mentioned her once and are all enjoying aloo ka paratha, wah what a family!Angry

When it comes to believing naina, khushi within seconds they are given rights in the house but for roli and simar they have to prove themselves every single time. Idiot BW family no one deserves to have such a shitty family like BW fam! *spit*

Edited by malihaahmed - 03 April 2013 at 7:24am

diyasri

Goldie

diyasri

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Yes BW Family is the most dumbest family ever in the world. They deserve more villains. 

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
the worst family ever ShockedShocked... this bw ppl are the ones sufferring from selective amnesia .. how can they forget roli so fast and mataji and sujata are almost ready to accept naina , is this the wya they treat their DIL who sacrificed for the family's happiness .. disgusting to the core .. they shuld suffer in streets only .. they deserve only ppl like naico/khushi as their bahu's .. once rosid unite they shiuld wal off from this family and live in peace ..
donno how can they assume a person is dead with seeing their dead body and forget their beloved dil in just 4 days ?? i hate this family to the core ... morons ..

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
freakin stupid dumb family they really deserve the worse god all they are good at giving lectures at how mahaan they are!how they have strong unity in their family!unity my crap they dont even trust their bahus slap them and taunt them for no reason but embrace their villains like they are their own blood god after reading the article i wanted to slap mataji sujata and the whole freakin dumb family god wht kind of family are they!if sid was a family of my house i would have tested for paternity test and would have send a trusthworthy person to see that the results are not mixed up!seriously even after all those freakin stuffs that khushi made them go through they forgive her for everything!crappy family u deserve villains like this!our rosid are better off being at a road then life with this stupidfamily!next time i hope they die in hell god i hate them so much!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rynaqui....Melissa....

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
exactly mishu well said. most crappiest family in the world. they should all rot in hell with naina and khushi. how dumb is this family. why haven't they learned from their lesson. roli risked her life saving this stupid family they forgot her in a minute. naina kya do fake aasu bahayi usme slip hogaye kya bw family. disgusting crap of a family feel like killing them all. pathetic. hate them hate them hate them Angry Angry Angry

i hope simar and sid find roli soon. hope doesnt take months and years oh god. poor sids life will be ruined. now roli is the one who can only save sid from this dokebass, useless, characterless, shameless so called fraud women naico. coz i think prem is also supporting the family.

Edited by Sandralong - 03 April 2013 at 8:06am

Rynaqui

Rynaqui

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
dumb family...and kushi; the one who is responsible for every heartache is still there pulling strings right under their nose...so dumb that it never occur to anyone but prem that there might be something fishy going on between naico and her. This kushi is such a pain in the Censored BW family really deserved all the rubbish that kushi threw at them..poor roli, her sacrifices are in vain...as for naico, shameless! 

napu

napu

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hate this BW family they r really the worst family i have seen till now and they deserves only and only that naico and khushi as there bhaus and hope they will suffer badly this timeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
really feel bad for roli she does so many thing for that dumb family and they all r just enjoying and have forgotten roli just within 4 days and beliving on naico. really this BW family should go to hell with that naico and khushi and don't desever roli at all and really wish nd want sid to take roli away from this dumb family and live in peace forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rynaqui

Post Reply New Post

Go to top