Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Chopra Iss ke bina nahi jii saktha hai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
to be honest though Kunal's dialogue  of  "main marjaunga"  and "iske bina jee nahi sakta "was indeed music to ears ..it was the first time he openly acknowledged the fact that Sidhi is his life , his heart and soul..so loved it but personally felt the episode to be too filmy and OTT..
i liked the previous episode ..esp the do pal ki ..song scene ..i had tears in my eyes while watching it first time and even know when i see that scene i become emotional .. and the next episode is my favorite ..
for me one of the best episodes in entire parichay season 1  is the 4th April episode .. Kunal speaking to unconscious Sidhi..each and every dialogue , though simple was awesome, each expression was just brilliant .love it to core ...in fact i always felt it was the scene of the year and Sameer sir deserved standing ovation and what not for his performance in that episode ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnarayansarah_singheshi.nl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal Chopra Iss ke bina nahi jii saktha hai (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akrk

IF-Dazzler

akrk

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Missing Parichay already a lot... Ouch & ur posts making me cry... Cry

some of the best epi.. Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4eshi.nl

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

to be honest though Kunal's dialogue  of  "main marjaunga"  and "iske bina jee nahi sakta "was indeed music to ears ..it was the first time he openly acknowledged the fact that Sidhi is his life , his heart and soul..so loved it but personally felt the episode to be too filmy and OTT..
i liked the previous episode ..esp the do pal ki ..song scene ..i had tears in my eyes while watching it first time and even know when i see that scene i become emotional .. and the next episode is my favorite ..
for me one of the best episodes in entire parichay season 1  is the 4th April episode .. Kunal speaking to unconscious Sidhi..each and every dialogue , though simple was awesome, each expression was just brilliant .love it to core ...in fact i always felt it was the scene of the year and Sameer sir deserved standing ovation and what not for his performance in that episode ..

hi Padmini Tongue

yeah though it's too filmy i loved this episode too.coz first time we got to see Kunal' side of emotionsEmbarrassed Big smile
4th April Episode is the best episode yaarTonguehave seen Sinal scene countless times. loved it.with that Episode i became Parichay and Sinal Fan..i am looking forward for a post on this tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhd.padmini

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Missing Parichay already a lot... Ouch & ur posts making me cry... Cry

some of the best epi.. Clap Clap

Lo no need of any post to make us cry.we all Miss Parichay and SinalCryCry

wishing for Season 2

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by d.padmini

hi Padmini Tongue

yeah though it's too filmy i loved this episode too.coz first time we got to see Kunal' side of emotionsEmbarrassed Big smile
4th April Episode is the best episode yaarTonguehave seen Sinal scene countless times. loved it.with that Episode i became Parichay and Sinal Fan..i am looking forward for a post on this tomorrow.

me too ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

jasmine_khan

jasmine_khan

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Miss Parichay and Sinal CryCry
wishing for parichay Season 2

eshi.nl

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
during march, april we witnessed some of the best kunal and sinal momentsDay Dreaming ,kunal 's outburst and the hospital scene was just awesome,
followed by one of the best eye locks by sinal Day Dreaming sameer and keerti both are brilliant withe the eye lock'sClapClap

outstanding performance by sameer ClapClapClap  

eshi.nl

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I loved that episode very much too. Dont know how many times I have watched it. He was totally helpless and lost and was angry with god, for the fear of losing his beloved Siddhi.

Loved it so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4sarah_singheshi.nl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top