Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan is good father - Page 6

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: emptyworld

Aww I don't think he is that bad... what to do murderer with being father. He had brought up his son understanding his situation, he had never tried killing his son so no need to say murderer to him. The eligations you said I will like to see outside world and find what real child abuse is. He never used him as bait. It was a team work and he trust himself that he will never let Aryan get hurt. He never called him disabled and also refrain other from saying it, if making your kid strong fight with strength is wrong then I think I cannot argue with you.

Ok for my sanity and yours i am just gonna assume your being sarcastic agree with you and leave.πŸ˜†
of course it was team work and of course a murder and killer that orphanages many children is a great father. @bold-Great point he never tried killing his son so he is not a murder 🀣

he simply kills bad guys right😳 so it makes him a good murder and killer. πŸ˜ƒ

Lolz here in the outside world CPS also known fondly as child protective services would have booked him for child abuse because american's dont see baiting your kid as team work πŸ˜†and a killer father as a great parent. wat sultan does with aryaan regarding his handicap issue is emotional child abuse πŸ˜†

i think i am officially going crazy like the people of this forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shmurr

Ok for my sanity and yours i am just gonna assume your being sarcastic agree with you and leave.πŸ˜†
of course it was team work and of course a murder and killer that orphanages many children is a great father. @bold-Great point he never tried killing his son so he is not a murder 🀣

he simply kills bad guys right😳 so it makes him a good murder and killer. πŸ˜ƒ

Lolz here in the outside world CPS also known fondly as child protective services would have booked him for child abuse because american's dont see baiting your kid as team work πŸ˜†and a killer father as a great parent. wat sultan does with aryaan regarding his handicap issue is emotional child abuse πŸ˜†

i think i am officially going crazy like the people of this forum

tell me one chracter who is acting sensible and tell me one pair this forum want to see rishbala ko dhekh nahin sakte sulbala ko dhekh nahin sakte so atleast let sultan and his son together happily.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SALUTE FOR a sultan appreciation thread from the other camp

when even we sulbala fans i\forgot to mk a post on it

u made such a beautiful post on sultan aryan relation

really really appreciate it

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: emptyworld

tell me one chracter who is acting sensible and tell me one pair this forum want to see rishbala ko dhekh nahin sakte sulbala ko dhekh nahin sakte so atleast let sultan and his son together happily.

your right. sultan and his kid should be left alone. This forum is already a fighting mess between sulbala and rishbala i should not have said what i did.
sorry for increasing your frustrations  
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lolz at the comments...trying to defend the respective heroes...lolz