Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged

It's time for some Shri Shri Shri Radha jee (S3RG) gyaan. Most of us know her as the mother of Superstar R.K. But, she is not just R.K's mother but she is also the ultimate gyaani.  She wears the Halo just like the knowledgeable, sanguine saints. She is the only one in the show who speaks the language of the common man/woman, giving us insight on the epic, fake love story and its epic fake characters. To the immature ones, living under the rock, she will help you make heads or tails of the words spoken/unspoken in this fake show.

Listen to her carefully and you all will be enlightened. Let me paste for you all a transcript of hers:

My Dear Followers,

I know you all are plenty in numbers and I cannot see you because I don't wear glasses. I speak to each one of you and I hope your ears are not busy listening to my son who makes no sense. I am the ultimate gyaani and I am your guide, friend and supporter, and I can transform you all into mature viewers from immature ones in a trice. I am going to make you all the enlightened ones.

Padmini jee married Shamsher jee because I asked her to move on and forget about her past. I cannot say the same to my ex-daughter-in-law because my sweet little son loves her and I have seen junoon wala love in his eyes. He is just too much into big talks and stupidity because of his big, fat ego. Don't worry I am giving him small doses of my gyaan and he will be on the right track soon. My ex-daughter is trying too hard to move on but I can see she is still waiting for my sweet little boy. The moment he comes on the right track, she will run back into his arms and I'll have my Hum-Saath-Saath Hai Family. This kind of epic love happens only once in a millennium.

You all do listen to what I tell Bittoo jee. He is just like you all, asking too many questions and not being able to comprehend the tracks written by the intelligent race. I am speaking to you all while I am speaking to him. Just ignore all the characters and what they say and just pay attention to me. I am the only one who matters.

I am in a hurry as I have to go and meet Sultan. He also needs some piece of my gyaan. 

My Blessing to you All!

S3RG: The Ultimate Gyaani

Rules:

rules for DP

1. u r allowed to discuss anything related to show 
2. u r free to ship any couple or singleton including SSS radhaji and SSS bhujang ji
3. u have to shower praises for mukku when shahi is around!!
4. u r allowed to criticize any char in the show but not the actor!!
5. do not get offended by others who do not support ur fav char! we r frenz first and then comes the show!!
6. we can discuss actors too without mocking them
7. NON MEMBERS plz take permission before posting in this thread

ps if there is anything to be added please PM Meenu!

Edited by an12345678 - 03 April 2013 at 8:28am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

morningdewAnu_Rnlm4-CarpeDeim-KittuPratzz-optimist-priyachand_Darling_-Ratzz-Invisible_Wingsangelankiankita24-WhiteGirl-suj01-DamnedDrooler-pennuWhite_lilyAmoureux-brokensoul-RolzzChirpychicklet-PoisonIvy--Nightingale-Neelambari..--Udhay--anji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DP #72: S3RG-The Ultimate Gyaani" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
All fellow DPians, ' In order to streamline the thread and make it a bit more systematic we are making some rules for the members and have updated the members list also'.

Please avoid discussing about any other member/thread/fandoms of this forum in the thread.

If you wish to join the thread, please message Devika and Shahi for the approval.

Admins:
Shahisthi - Shahi, Devika - Devu, Manonids - Nids, pennu - Pennu, leverne - Reni

co- admins:
-nee- - Meenu, Isadora - Hatzie

Members

an12345678 - An, Dakku 
angelanki - Anki
anji64 - Anji
ankita24 - Anku
Arnav90 - Arnav
Ashi
Azmatazz- Azi
banglores - Bindu
Cassie
chinki_onlyme - Chinkz
colorsluv - Mumu
crystalalena
Cutieee1992 - Madz
-DamnedDrooler- - Ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
DMGDDfan - Summani
gcddfan - seher
girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- - Ami
Happygolucky - Avi
-innocent- - Jules
KittuPratzz- KSC/ Kittu/ Pratz
Loquacious_Aash - Aash
Maaneet_Vidu - Vidhu
Madhuri53 - Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
mayamagic - Maya
_MGArti_ - Arti
Misha
-Neelam- - Neelam
nehakariba - Neha
nlm4 - Nimmi
padma - Padma
Pramila.Harish
Preethi-Premi - Preethi
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
priyachand - Chand
radheghanshyam
reenap - Reena
Rolzz
Ru_21
-sasi- - Sasi
shamon - Sam
Shifali 
Sima14 - Sima
_Simmy_-Simmy
suj01 - Suj
swapna555 - Swapna
ThedarKnight - Shikha
Udhay - Uday

PS: All those who wish to join the DP, please message Devika/Shahi, Madz and Ansah for the approval...

Edited by an12345678 - 04 April 2013 at 12:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4-CarpeDeim--optimist-KittuPratzz_Darling_Preethi-PremipennuWhite_lilyAmoureux-DamnedDrooler-angelanki-brokensoul-ankita24--Udhay--anji-mira

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
S3RG-The Ultimate Gyaani...LOL  Aweosme An...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Congrats for your S3RG special DP...LOL

I made this one for you An... Hope you like it...Big smile

Edited by pennu - 03 April 2013 at 6:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vid6-CarpeDeim-Preethi-Premipriyachandankita24White_lilyAmoureux-brokensoul---Udhay--anji-mira

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
ROFL

You got your ultimate revenge on all the "Bala" Clan for ignoring your fav SSSRG..!!LOL
Awesome...!! Please request S3RG to give extra gyan to her Ex DIL along with Sultan..!!

Congrats to all my fellow devils for the new DP..!!Party

Edited by devikamd - 03 April 2013 at 5:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-Preethi-Premipennuankita24Amoureux-brokensoul-anji-mira

Preethi-Premi

IF-Rockerz

Preethi-Premi

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Awesome Dedication Dhakku!LOL Love  S3RG letter!LOLLOLLOL

I am not sure how many liked today's episode it was a good balanced one! I am not sure what the CVs are trying to show us. RK the super-star is a man of ego and Sultan a don is a man of heart? The episode today made me feel its heading in that direction.

The cute Madhu-Aryan interaction was enjoyable but I would say they dragged it a lotOuch At a point I was like loosing my patience "Now what?" kind of feeling! RK was driving as though he was driving from the Delhi to Mumbai!LOL Such a long drive!LOLLOLSleepy

The dance! Hmmm! Now I understand that expression of "Ahankar" on his face that we were discussing today morning... RK is emerging victorious in making her feel and he is happy about it! HE is here not for the love but his Ahankar that his biwi sorry! Ex-Biwi cannot move on! She must not move on! She is his rag-doll! Take her use her throw her then take her use her ! Goes in infinite loop... Not even a trace of remorse for what he has done to her!AngryAnd what was his self thought - "Biwi aaj tho pehla rung mein he lagaunga!"ShockedShockedShocked Well deserved fitting reply to his Ahankar by witnessing the scene of Sultan putting that red color on Madhu!Approve HE just totally deserved it!!!

Biwi hai meri! - My foot! It woul have been - Fake biwi hai meri...

I feel so bad for Sultan! He just could not witness the treatment that RK was giving to Madhu... I am sure most of the people will mark it as his love for Madhu! But I woud say its the respect and concern for her! By now Sulbala have reached a situation where they respect each other a lot unlike Rishbala! That is the reason he was unable to witness it. Sultan has grown to trust Madhu and respect her words. His expression of helpless anger was just too good.

RK smirking and dancing with Madhu and telling her through his cation - You are mine mine only! Khabardar you move on!Confused

Good execution and yes I would say Vivu has done justice to that expression of his throughout the song... ClapClapClap To his acting! *** Can see Rolz staring at self***LOL

It was good to see the 3 on screen together! I would say one awesome scene could have been executed better... That punch in the screenplay was missing... May be due to quick shooting and editing for obvious reasons... Smile

Day by day i am CONfused whether I am a Rishbala or Sulbala! But as of now I am 40-60! Like today's episode! But unless I see a redemption by RK I will never accept Rishbala! Angry The redemption track should not be just for an episode!

I am still hopeful that Sultan has been brought into the picture to make RK realise his mistake but that is still not visible yet... Fingers crossed.

As it was pointed out by someone, eventually Sultan is going to fall in love with Madhu but she will never know about it. She will be his Ishq... For RK she will be Junoon!

Just adding one more point, Today's behaviour of RK is more because of the fact that he was not the first one to put color on Madhu - His Biwi... That was reason for his rage. Nothing justifies his manhandling of Bala girl but may be just may be if it had been him who colored Madhu, it would have been a differnt situation!

PS: Are Holi and DD purva janma enemies!LOL

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 03 April 2013 at 10:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim--brokensoul-ankita24pennu--Udhay--

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Awesome Write up An... LOL

You have me ROFLing... ROFL

Finally a thread dedicated to the ultimate gyaani LOL  S3RG Big smile

BTW Congrats on the writeup!

And Congrats DPians on the new thread Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-KittuPratzzpriyachandankita24pennu-brokensoul---Udhay--

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Awesome AnLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-ankita24-brokensoul-pennu

.MeriAashiqui..

.MeriAashiqui..

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
]
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by _MGArti_

Wow!!! SulBala Fans Go And EnjoyROFL

Great Article, now RK might understand meaning of IGNORANCE(Still Doubtful)

LOL
I dont care if RK is first to put colour on MB! Because MB was first to put colour on Sultan and now even RK wont be getting any colour from herTongue I am soo happy!LOL

am not at all happy...madhu was about to rang him
that means she ws about to forgive himOuchLOL
[/QUOTE] Holi main toh dusman ko gale lagate hai consider RK her dusmanROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24-brokensoul---Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top