OS - Amarprem - Chapter 21

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi,

here's link to Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Pratigya sat on the couch in the hall , as the maid servant attended to her ankle ………… Pratigya , thanking the maid , saw meera smiling mockingly at madhuri , who stood near the door, as if uncertain what she should be doing ………….Pratigya watched meera glancing furtively at a locked door , inside which she knew that woman n her son were having a heated discussion……………  As the maid made to get up n leave , her curiosity got better of her n Pratigya asked , sounding uninterested 'who r they ? ' indicating meera n madhuri , as they didn't seem servants to her …………… the maid went into a fit of nervous giggles as she hushed 'they r chote  malik's mistresses …old n new ………' Pratigya felt anger n disgust n mortification at why she asked the question  n  looked away ………

***********************************

'I don't want to hear anything………..u idiot !'  gayatri gritted her teeth , smacking Angad across his face……….. 'how many times I have told u to rein that bas***d friend of yours n now look , we need to give him an explanation or else he will be suspecting us for some fowl play soon…………….. ' angad looked angry n fearful…. 'What should we say?' he gulped …………. 'u tell him!...why r u asking me? N don't play innocent with me angad, I know that both of u were responsible for her death ' gayatri hissed ………….. 'OK …….. I will say that he must have done it during night n I didn't know …….. that could be the only explanation as I was here all the time for the past 2 weeks……….' Angad said , sweating , n running a hand across his mouth………….. gayatri looked tensed as she ruffled her son's hair 'I am doing everything to secure ur future n u r ruining my efforts ……… u know that he is a devil n we don't stand a chance if he finds out about any of our background games……….. be careful son' Angad nodded , just as tensed…………..

'r u mad?!' asked dinesh , as he crouched near the gate of the estate , geetha next to him, excited ……………….. geetha said , hushing him 'oh don't be so coward………… I have a feeling that we will get a piece for news from here………u see there r rumors that gayatri devi has brought a bunch of girls here………...I wonder why…' Dinesh snorted 'what's there to wonder ..its not a secret that he is a casanova' ……… They watched , as suddenly the gates opened n  an omniee sped past (carrying the body of kaliya, ofcourse) …………. The gates lay open as they heard a servant shout at the guard , 'Chote Thakur is leaving …….. in 5 mins……….' Geetha smiled in glee , poking dinesh to zoom the cam towards the entrance…………… 'anytime now…… this time I will get his pics, with hopefully some evidence of his real identity……………….'

**************************************************

2 jeeps waited , a bit far from the estate …………. One of the several men was on the phone 'not yet, malik ………. I think they will not be leaving the estate tonight ' he said , looking at the estate……………… sakthi , who sat comfortably at his home , hissed into the phone 'OK …just watch……….. n if he comes out , attack along the road , understood.?' 'yes malik' nodded the man………

**************************************************************

Krishna n Chandu waited near the rover as Pratigya, with the help of the maid , climbed down the steps ………. Krishna looked at her , his eyes taking in her…………. Pratigya now feeling drowsy due to her mental exertion n physical weakness , slipped …………. Krishna rushed forward , before he even knew it, n caught her, his one hand along her back waist n other grabbing her left hand, steadying her ……………… n pratigya , automatically, as if their bodies have opposite pole magnets , just turned towards him ,curving herself to fit in his arms, her arms on his shoulder……… krishna smirked , cocking his head at her  , as pratigya straightened herself , flustered n tried to wriggle out of his arms……….. Krishna released her with a crooked smile, his hand over her back waist lingering a few sec more than was required………. He was finding his hands on her extremely pleasurable , a feeling so good , which he had never felt before, even through her clothes……..…he heard her inhale softly, so that only he could hear it, her eyes fluttering close for a micro sec as he released her…………

3 people noticed this exchange …….. Chandu, fought hard with himself to keep his mouth shut, gaping at them……………. He had never seen Krishna holding a girl ever……….. n their bodies complemented each other in such an alarming way that he felt he was intruding a private , intimate moment between a couple…………he looked away , feeling odd……….. Gayatri Devi, who had come out , pulling madhuri with her , reeled as though she had seen her mortal enemy …………. Her eyes narrowed at the way krishna's hands held her left arm, it was almost tender……….. feeling jolted, her eyes travelled down to see the way his other hand roved along the girl's back waist before letting her go….. oh, Ok , she sighed, feeling assured n embarrassed……………. The devil can't keep his hands off any girl, she thought shuddering……but then the girl is beautiful, she thought smirking...

n the third was not actually a person but a camera………………. Dinesh had clicked at the exact moment, hanging precariously from the branch of a tree , when Krishna had caught pratigya ……………he climbed down , a triumphant smile on his lips ………..

Pratigya , felt  a fierce blush spreading across her cheeks , which had nothing to do with anger , but everything to do with embarrassment n an unknown emotion , for she had felt a curious sensation of her body turning towards him, as if lured by him……n that's not the crux of the real reason why she was all red suddenly………his hands at her back had caressed the region where her spine met her hips , in the most blatantly sensual manner, sending shivers up her spine, n a curious, unknown feeling down her body which made her legs feel as if they were made of jelly………her brain suddenly felt addled, not doing what to do, as she just stood there , trying to find out what went wrong………  

Krishna , blindly walked back to his Rover , her sensual intake of breath ringing in his ears as if drum rolls , his eyes full of the sight of her reddened cheeks when he released her………he caressed the handle , wishing it was her cheek, to feel that beautiful red tinge , under his fingers, imagining her inhaling again , the sound music to his ears , his mouth watering at the mere thought…………… Gayatri's smirk turned to shock as she saw his dreamy face , when he made to open the door…………there was not that usual cold, careless attitude …………….but he looked almost like a teenage boy , dreaming about his first crush………...Krishna shook his head, blinking…… a vein pulsed in krishna's jaw as he mentally kicked himself asking for the umpteenth time since he met the girl, what the hell is he doing? as he got into the rover n slammed the door shut ……… Gayatri , pushed madhuri forward, hissing in her ear 'I am giving u one more chance….. come….' …. Gayatri climbed in feeling  uneasy as she watched pratigya climb the rover  as though walking In dream…….. she need to think , fast………… she had a feeling that this is not going to end well………… Madhuri climbed in , noticed only by Chandu , as Krishna found himself concentrating on not to look at Pratigya n Pratigya just stared ahead, her thoughts in disarray……….   

geetha, breathless with excitement , smiled in triumph checking the photo, trying not to look at Chandu……..…. 'Ha! So this is him!...hmmm, handsome………!  n who is that girl with him!!!  No….. it can't be……..' she mumbled , suddenly all her excitement dying down ………. She recognized the girl………… she was the defense minister's daughter………..she hadn't seemed like a girl who would be with a Casanova like Krishna Singh Thakur…… geetha's eyes wandered over the estate …………….. this was a place where he came to relax…… the man was rumored to be irresistible ………. may be……. No, that can't happen…………… she seemed a cultured n well mannered girl………  geetha thought confusedly …….. but slowly her excitement came back at the prospect of a sensational news piece…….Krishna Singh Thakur with Pratigya Saxena ! the suspected Casanova with the daughter of the defense Minister! The girl who is going to become the party youth secretary , whose engagement has been rumored to be fixed with Sakthi singh!... in the arms of another man! N not just another man! A powerful business man , suspected to have criminal background…….. ! the son of a father who is rumored to rule UP…………! 'our lives r going to change…………' she winked at dinesh , putting the camera in her bag………….

Krishna sat , his knuckles straining against the steering, droving them out through the gates , as he contemplated his state of mind n body………………. Women r just objects for pleasure…………… but why is he having the feeling to explore her, wanting to see how her flesh turned red under his touch, not just her cheeks, but every inch where he touched…………why is he feeling the urge to touch n caress her, a feeling he never  ever had before…………n kiss her…… to feel her lips , her neck n her every inch of body under his lips…….…to taste her……he licked his lips involuntarily ..….. devour her……..literally n much more……………to see that how she moulds, fits perfectly in his arms, how she responds to his touch ………how her hands frame his face……… how her eyes reflect his eyes……and his eyes met with hers in the mirror……..! he hit the brake pedals with such force that he almost  send Chandu through the glass…………..

'What happened krishna?'Chandu asked , as Pratigya gasped behind him…………………… 'No! nothing………….! I….. nothing…' Krishna said, his throat dry……………..…. who the hell is she?? he thought , his jaw clenging…………...… why would he want to see his eyes reflected in hers? Stupid really……………… he needs to be careful…………….. this girl is his hostage, to be returned unscathed………… he started the vehicle , his eyes on her confused look in the mirror, a smirk on his face……………… well, it looks like he wants her, a very first in his life, to want a girl………… a particular girl…………….. he will return her tmw n then come back n have her…………… she is not going anywhere……….. she will be still in the city………n he almost laughed aloud at the thought of sakthi...ha! more reason to humiliate him...…….. but he had a nagging feeling that he don't want her for just one night……………. He put that thought aside , turning the rover to the path towards his mansion……………………. Chandu looked at him………………. Confused n shocked …. He has never seen krishna like this…………… absent minded…………… n stuttering……………

Pratigya sat, at the back of the vehicle , madhuri next to her, as she tried to bring sanity back to her mind n body…………….. what r u doing pratigya? U have let a criminal, a killer n  a womanizer treat u as if u r his property, letting his hands roam over ur body, let him use force against u ……………. N what happened back there were preposterous to the core…………….. he killed a man infront of ur eyes n u being a lawyer r not even thinking of bringing him infront of the law………well! The man who got killed was a maniac killer!n what happens among gang wars n master-servant is not her concern…. She heard herself defending him……..! what is happening to her? she thought back of the moment when her body involuntarily turned to him , as if he were some sort of magnet ………… why? Why her body seemed to obey his touch ? n not her mind? N why she seemed not making enough efforts to get his hands off her  n just let him have his way with her……………….. n why isn't she feeling his words n hands over her as something wrong , even though his eyes n hands were lustful , sinfully so………she shivered at the memory of the way his fingers brushed at her back, she had blushed , she was certain about it…….. blushed? What is he doing to her?…… why can't she look him in eyes when he looks at her that way n don't feel any revulsion…………….which way? Chided her mind…………….  Patigya started , sneaking a look at his eyes in the mirror n their eyes met n he suddenly braked the car……………………. She almost collided with the front seat , but managed to sit back straight………………..

Gayatri looked shocked, her eyes darting from Krishna to pratigya…… no! this can't be happening…………….. she won't let any one , any one have any influence on Krishna…… n she could clearly see that whatever about this girl, most probably her beauty n body have made an impression on him, however trivial it is……………she needs to act fast, Gayatri thought frantically……… Gayatri laughed , sounding pleasant , teasing 'ofcourse, he was distracted with all this kaliya stuff when he could be having fun for the night …… be a little more patient Krishna …….. wait till we reach the mansion………….. ' n winked at madhuri…….  Chandu felt as though he wants to slap the woman , but managed to mask his reaction by coughing ………….krishna wasn't listening, his mind reeling at the way the girl managed to make him stutter………

Pratigya ,shocked, blinked as Gayatri's words entered her addled brain n she found herself feeling disgusted , at herself for letting his hands on her again n again n feel not repulsed………The image of him clicking his fingers at that girl at Royal flashed past her mind , n she felt like clawing at her skin to erase the feel of his touch on her ………she was fast becoming an object of his fun, she thought feeling miserable………  Pratigya tried not to look at madhuri n started out of the window………she felt as though she were committing great  sin by completely forgetting about her mother n letting a devil invade her thoughts …………. Oh, she wanted to see her mother, Pratigya blinked back her tears…………..she wanted to get away from him……………… suddenly a jeep braked infront of the rover n Krishna , veered the vehicle , narrowly missing the adjacent tree…………….. the jeep turned in their direction as Pratigya gasped, gayatri n madhuri crying out…………… Chandu , looked back, his hand scooping up his gun from his pocket as Krishna said 'perfect! What I wanted! To get my mind off things!' his eyes on Pratigya's reflection in the mirror……………  Hope u liked it 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res😛
* edited*
Finally i am commenting here!!!! i've always read ur story weneva i snekaed into d forum but never gt a chance 2 comment😛 nowadays i cum on IF n d first thing i check is whether u hav updated or no😆😆 dats how addicted u hav gt me 2 KriYa's Amarprem😃
Loved KriYa's moment😳 waiting for more such moments between them in K's house😛
also looking forward to a Shakti-Krishna face off😛
update soon!!😛
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 11 years ago
Nice update Dhanya.
Waiting for the real action to begin after the face off between KC and Shakti's men. 😆
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rocking update dhanya 😛 eagerly waiting for real time action face to face with bailbuddhi kathra naresh 😆
so this geeta will create misunderstanding between kriya 😡
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhanya another amazing update👏

Every morning when I get onto India Forums the first thing I check is to see if you have updated your story it's like a good book that you just can't put down that's how addicted I have become to your story.

It's looks like geetha might cause problems for Kriya thought not intentional I think, she is just after a story and not getting the real details, so true of some real media people.   In addition to the development of the love story between Kriya which I look forward to in your updates I am also liking the possibility that you might show some more interaction between Geetha and Chandu, I love Kriya but am also liking the possiblity of a Chandu and Geetha love story.

Waiting for the next update and the thrilling actions scenes that will follow. 😛

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the thrilling action 👍🏼
Hopefully geeta chandu love story too will start and may b he ,ll not make geeta to create more trouble 😉
Kriya interactions feelings r just speechless looking forward to another surprising update
Wht I hate is that madhuri y she cme 😡
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab waiting wating... For next update.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WoooWieee!!!! This is my New MKAP... where i have my fav characters
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

res😛
* edited*
Finally i am commenting here!!!! i've always read ur story weneva i snekaed into d forum but never gt a chance 2 comment😛 nowadays i cum on IF n d first thing i check is whether u hav updated or no😆😆 dats how addicted u hav gt me 2 KriYa's Amarprem😃
Loved KriYa's moment😳 waiting for more such moments between them in K's house😛
also looking forward to a Shakti-Krishna face off😛
update soon!!😛

Thanks dear...was waiting 4 ur opinion... sakthi won't b there 😳
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Dhanya another amazing update👏

Every morning when I get onto India Forums the first thing I check is to see if you have updated your story it's like a good book that you just can't put down that's how addicted I have become to your story.

It's looks like geetha might cause problems for Kriya thought not intentional I think, she is just after a story and not getting the real details, so true of some real media people.   In addition to the development of the love story between Kriya which I look forward to in your updates I am also liking the possibility that you might show some more interaction between Geetha and Chandu, I love Kriya but am also liking the possiblity of a Chandu and Geetha love story.

Waiting for the next update and the thrilling actions scenes that will follow. 😛

Thanks rekha 😃