Celebrity Fan Clubs

~* Happy Birthday Khair & Anila (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

phinally im hereTongueLOL

lets see if i can go through all four pagesBig smile

@pia: thank u thank u thank u for the awesomest awesome gifts...hehe, i soo wish i had that pink outfit of katrina...lol, now i dooo :D :D :D yayyyyBig smile thanks so much sis! you are an amazing lil sis i have. i am so lucky to have met uEmbarrassed love you!Hug and thanks for givin me my hubby for a weekTongueLOL

@bakri: lol im not writin more for u...wait i just didLOL...love you!Embarrassed

@doly: thanks for the cake and flowerEmbarrassed

@julu: hehe, the fourth time im thankin u. so sweet of u to post in all sectionsEmbarrassed thanks againEmbarrassed

@naina: mera reply pm mein aayenga...lol wait for itWinkBig smile

@amna: thanksEmbarrassed

@IshiWink: ofcourse i remember u!! we exchanged a few pm's some months back...and lol i have been meanin to get back to it...i just cant get to itOuch..sowwieEmbarrassed and lol im sure u dont even remember i owe u a pmLOL thank u thank u thank u for the gift!!! i loveeeee preity!!!Big smile and finally someone is not givin me abhi....hehe, i have too much of abhi nowLOL thanks for givin me ZTongue love ya!Hug

Originally posted by heart girl

Khair yaara kya din hai aaj!! Tongue  Big smile  Tongue

You know today is Kharunissa's b'day?Tongue

Well, if you don't ..I already told you so go wish her khair!LOLTongueLOL

HG!!!! LMAO!! ok i will go and wish her!LOL

May your life be filled with joy alwaysssssssss!!!Smile

DOn't ask me why i used so many colors, It's just a colorful day!LOLTongueLOL

OMG!!! thank you so much HG! Hug you are so sweet yaar! thank u so much! u know HG, i have i have always to get to know you and reema better. lol i had two missions. reema mission accomplished. lol i have hg mission baakiEmbarrassedLOL hehe, i am gonna start buggin u on MSN soonBig smile if u ever come onlineLOL hehe, i adore you for your work in MC as a viewbie and for the person you are. Embarrassed thanks again for the wonderful wishes! love you!Hug

--------------------------------------------
Hug
---------------------------------------------

@leena: thank youuuu sis!Hug

@Sarah: replied to u couple of times :p thank u again and you bring a smile on my face sis much much bigger than thisBig smile thanks my smartie sarah...love you!Hug

@Swati and Amina: thanks againHug

@Moni and lilyrose: thanksEmbarrassed

@mallika: im gettin to jjkn section to take those gifts soonWink thanks Hug

@Himani: thanksHug will reply to ur long post in one of the other threads soonEmbarrassed

@Tansha: thanksEmbarrassed

@billi jii: reply to ur long post comin soon. thanks sis! Hug

love you all and thanks for the wishes everyoneHug
khairEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Happy Birthday Khair & Anila (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
hehe Khairu Hope u accomplish ur other mission too! LOL Nowadays, no MSN just for a break u noeCool! Tongue Wink LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top