Celebrity Fan Clubs

~* Happy Birthday Khair & Anila (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
aww yu welcome anila Hug ...yu jst deserve it!! Embarrassed Embarrassed i love youu ...so wat u doin fr yur birthday?! Tongue xx

Edited by swt.smile - 27 July 2006 at 12:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Happy Birthday Khair & Anila (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Hii

Happy Birthday Khair and Anila!!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missspriyaaa

I foundddd it... hehehhehe.. Go Go Go Priyaaa!! ahahha.. i should be saying.. Go Khair GO Khair.. but.. loll.. what can i say!! LOL LOL

Happy Happy Happy Birthdayy Khair diii/ B.. B.. B.. Bandariyaaaaaaaa Hug Hug Hug

& Happy Happy Birthday Anilaa Hug Hug

OMGGGGG!!! Priyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!EmbarrassedHug

amina877

IF-Dazzler

amina877

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khair and Anila!! Big smile

missspriyaaa

Goldie

missspriyaaa

IF Crorepati

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I foundddd it... hehehhehe.. Go Go Go Priyaaa!! ahahha.. i should be saying.. Go Khair GO Khair.. but.. loll.. what can i say!! LOL LOL

Happy Happy Happy Birthdayy Khair diii/ B.. B.. B.. Bandariyaaaaaaaa Hug Hug Hug

Amiiigoshhhhhhhhhhhh... Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy Bennieeeeeeeeeee Hug

LOL

missspriyaaa

Goldie

missspriyaaa

IF Crorepati

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
& here i go again.. Imma post it over here too.. ahhahah.. Imma post this at every special post made for u :D.. so here I go bandariya!!!

Smile

So where's the party tonight?!?!?!

Go, Go, Go, Go
Go, Go, Go shawty
Its your burday
We gon' party like its your burday..
We gon' sip Bacardi like its your burday
& we gon' bring a stripper like its your burday!!!
Ahahhhahhahha..

And then the stripper will hollaa & will sing:

Hey.. What's with you baby
I never never never felt this
way before...Hey...Come a little
closer baby baby baby wanna
steal your heart away...

Tongue

(Yes Yes & Yes. . I did see the beautiful siggie that khushii dii made which said u r turning 19.. but ummm.. we all know the truth Wink lol)

WooT wOOt someone's turning 17 today!! Dammmnnn.. whos that lucky lady?!?!?!

Who's that Girl.. The one whos gonna turn Seven Teen..
K k.. I'll stop with my wonderful songs.. :-P

Awwww.. its my special B .. B.. B.. Bandariyaaaaaa..   Can u see my clean white teeethssssss??!!?? Hehehhe.. so ummm.. am I supposed to give a big ol' long speech now.. about ourself??

No Reply… ----- :|

Wait wait.. is everyone sleeping again?? Like that one time everyone left me alone at Khushi dii Fan club.. and I was talking to myself…. And then I start.. Jaagte Rahoo.. Jaagte Rahoo.. n finally Puja the CAT woke up.. but it was too late coz' then I went to sleep.. ahahhahhah

Okay.. back to the umm.. speech? Lol

Umm.. aight.. so before I think about what to say for my big ol' speech.. lemme wish u.. Happy Birthday.. ahhahahha.. did u notice something?? I bet u didn't.. :-P . I wrote about 254 words and forgot to sing "happy birthday" .. welcome to my .. what do u call it.. ohhh.. forgetful world .. lol

Proof that I live in a forgetful world: I asked B.. B.. B.. Bandariya aka Khair dii.. (if u don't already know) when's her b'day more than twice.. but not more than thrice.. ehhehhe.. & always forgot that its on the same day as my sista's birthday.. lol. See, Bandariya.. that's why they have this thing in India Forums Profile where u r supposed to write ur birth date (Ahem .. Ahemm) lol

And againnn.. I forgot to wish u happy birthday.. ehhehe.. k.. before I get a li'll.. annoying.. lemme just sing Happy Birthday for u.. and get it outta my speech's way.. ahhahahha.. so here I go..

1…

2…

3…

Happy Happy Burday .. To You!!
You live in a zooOOoo..
You look like a monkey (my bandariyaa :D)
And act like one tooooo :-P
So,

Lol

Finally done wishing u Happy Birthday…. After 405 words of important stuff.. hehehhe.. I'm good.. what can I say! Tongue

So now.. Speech time.. (ehhh.. I need help.. what r u supposed to write for umm.. speech?? Its not like my Senior Project Speech. Ohhh.. is this speech the one where u have lie about other person by saying good stuff about them.. jus coz' u cant make them sad on their special day???

Again.. no answer..

Jaagte Rahooo..

… and still no reply…

Oh waitt.. is this bcz I'm writing this on ummm.. Microsoft Word?? Ahhahahhaha.. noo wonderrr.. )

So I guess now that there is no one to reply back to my beautiful questions.. I'm assuming that I have to write that type of speech.. ahahhaha

But but but.. (ewww.. get ur mind outta gutter.. n stop checking out ur butt.. lol.. )

I'm telling u.. when u get married..( not with Abhishek of course .. coz' I don't want to call a damn 30+ years ol' my jijuu.. loll.. ) I'm going to be ur best woman.. u know how guys have best man.. and they give a long ol' speech and say all the good crap about them.. Imma be ur best woman.. ahhahahha. I'm sure there's a different name for that.. but I jus like the title.. Best Woman.. or maybe Best Girl.. ahhahah..

Ehhhh.. I need to start writing ur speech.. coz' ur happy birthday to u is in like 1 hrs 2 mins.. (glad u figured out that the time right now is 10:58 pm.. smart girl)

K.. Seriously now.. I've goofed around a lot .. even more than goofy.. ahhahaha.. now now.. starting with the speech!

Thank you soo much Khair diii for always making me laugh.. making me smile.. making me forget all the crap.. plus other stuff. You are one wonderful person and I'm more than glad that I got a chance to meet a person like you. Yeah yeah, I know it sounds like a clich.. but what can I say.. remember my IF Challege story?? Ahhaha.. I love the word clich.. so I use clich stuff all the time.. ahhahahhah.. jk jk.. seee.. got off topic again.. grrr.. lol. But no seriously, I remember all the crazy moments we spent together.. starting from talking through PM's when we me & Tina were doing Khushi dii surprise party.. till those Yahoo "ONLY EMOTICONS" chat.. ahhahahha.

Oh n how can I forget some other crazy moments.. like… u calling me Bakri.. ahhaha.. n me calling u bandariya, we staying up till late and talking bout basically nothing to everything ahhahahha. And then our crazy singing at Khushi dii fan club.. ahhahah.. I would say good times.. but most of the time it was night.. so good nights.. good nights.. ahhahah. Ohhh.. lol.. how can I forget those times when either one of use were doing hw/paper/project.. but still had time to talk to each other in between our li'l breaks.. ahahhahha. And ohh when I was getting annoyed by Hiten bhaiya's reply.. and I kept telling how stupid his answers were.. lollll. And our list keeps on going……………………

You are one of those special people who have a special place in many people's heart. And of course.. u have a special place in my tiny li'l heart too.. & I know that I can trust u with everything. We haven't met yet and still had soo much fun.. no clue what will happen when we meet.. ahahhahah.. those will be some damnn crazy days.. hehehehhe. And one of us still needs to call and talk.. rather than sending text messages..  ahhahah.. I might just do it one day when I start college (which will be in like 4 days.. danggggggg.. lol)… like when I go to class from my dorm.. ahhaha.. and on the way back.. or when I'm in my dorms at night getting bored.. ahahhaha..  but do remember once I start bugging u.. it'll be like till foreverrr.. and trust me.. u might get supper annoyed .. ahhahhahha.. but yeah.. I'll jus surprise u one day ;).

And woot.. I jus got ur text message.. u thought I wont remember?? U the wanting me to kicks ur butt?? Ahahhahhha.. nah.. I remembered since the last time u told me.. :D

I think I'll end my speech here.. its not as long as I expected it to be.. but.. better than nothing.. ehhehhehe.. I luv ya loadssssssss.. and I thank ur parents for producing (LOLLL.. WTH??!!!??) the beautiful u. & Always remember.. don't forget to eat.. I don't wanna see u as a haddi person.. and SLEEP.. I don't wanna see dark circles under ur eyes.. ehhehehhe.. and SMILE.. coz' as ppl say.. it costs nothing, jus enhances the beauty of ur beautiful face.

And here's a small gift for u…

Ohhh.. one more thing.. please excuse any spelling errors or grammar errors coz' I didn't proof-read all this.. ehhehehhehe!

I luv ya loads & I hope u have loads n loads of fun today and forever n ever!!!!!!!

brownbarbie

IF-Dazzler

brownbarbie

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
..happy birthday khair and anila.. Embarrassed

lods of luv..Moni

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Amiiigoshhhhhhhhhhhh... Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy Bennieeeeeeeeeee Hug

LOL

I can't believe you are here!!!!!!!! ahhh, I miss u soooooooooo muchCryEmbarrassed

We have to talk on YAHOO yaarHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top