Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (16): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 102)

Post Reply New Post

Page 102 of 150

number1serial

IF-Rockerz

number1serial

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Originally posted by Puja..

ShockedZitni, either you are a premed/med student or you just LAUUU Barun's muscles ROFL Because only either of these two groups would have so much insight into his body type LOL 
You are right - his body is the absolute perfect build... broad & toned but doesn't exude the "macho-wrestler" aura.
I lubbb my men like this Tongue

I took Advancement Placement Biology in high school... and of course I am deeply in love with his body. LOL So it's a nice combination of the two. 

And absolutely correct Puja... his build is just perfect, to match his perfect personality Embarrassed

omgg i m taking ap biology nxtt year !!LOL
and wow i must say u described everything vryy well when it cam to talking about barun  !!Tongue
barun is just goin to be amazing in Mamr bczz he is the amazing Barun Sobti !!ClapTongue

Edited by number1serial - 06 April 2013 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (16): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 102)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Well we didn't fall in love with Arnav for nothing Wink

It's only possible when the actor himself is lovable! Tongue

Good luck in AP Bio! I hope you enjoy it more than I did! LOL

Originally posted by number1serial

ShockedZitni, either you are a premed/med student or you just LAUUU Barun's muscles ROFL Because only either of these two groups would have so much insight into his body type LOL 
You are right - his body is the absolute perfect build... broad & toned but doesn't exude the "macho-wrestler" aura.

I took Advancement Placement Biology in high school... and of course I am deeply in love with his body. LOL So it's a nice combination of the two. 

And absolutely correct Puja... his build is just perfect, to match his perfect personality Embarrassed

omgg i m taking ap biology nxtt year !!LOL
and wow i must say u described everything vryy well when it cam to talking about barun  !!Tongue
barun is just goin to be amazing in Mamr bczz he is the amazing Barun Sobti !!ClapTongue

number1serial

Puja..

Puja..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

aaah - AP Bio, good times they were! LOL I've gotta deal with that all over again in the next four years
@bold: koi shak?WinkI fell for Barun's personality long before I fell for those looks of his. He grew on me big-time after I learned how perfect he is inside  

Edited by Puja.. - 06 April 2013 at 8:00pm

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
AP biology was, simply put, the bane of my existence. LOL. I had to learn and memorize more about plants than I would want to in the next 7 janams. LOL And of course. Barun is a package deal. Only a fool would not agree that his looks are breathtaking, and an even bigger would would not agree that his the ultimate human being, as, I believe, a very intelligent person once wrote in her breathtaking VM. Wink 

Biology for four years?Shocked Are you a bio major!? Bhagwan aapki raksha kare Puja. LOL

aaah - AP Bio, good times they were! LOL I've gotta deal with that all over again in the next four years
@bold: koi shak?WinkI fell for Barun's personality long before I fell for those looks of his. He grew on me big-time after I learned how perfect he is inside  

Puja..

Puja..

Puja..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

AP biology was, simply put, the bane of my existence. LOL. I had to learn and memorize more about plants than I would want to in the next 7 janams. LOL And of course. Barun is a package deal. Only a fool would not agree that his looks are breathtaking, and an even bigger would would not agree that his the ultimate human being, as, I believe, a very intelligent person once wrote in her breathtaking VM. Wink 

Biology for four years?Shocked Are you a bio major!? Bhagwan aapki raksha kare Puja. LOL

Neuroscience...but yea, just as brutal. 
Don't kill me but I didn't think Barun was in any way what you'd say - hot -when I first saw him. But I had my reasons Zitni! I watched the last few months of Baat and I just couldn't come to like his looks (because Shravan was such an idiot).  But when I saw him in IPK's 4th promo, that's when I was just flooredEmbarrassed And of course, there was no looking back after I found out about his golden heart.Day Dreaming

Hawww aab yeh intelligent person kyon thi?? Mujhe toh nahi pata! Tongue 

aamir18

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Now if we are going to discuss brutality, you should be aware that I am a mathematics and economics major, the epitome of brutality. LOL And I agree. While I watched Baat (after IPK ended I had relapse without SaRun), and I agreed that I would have never found him attractive if I watched that show when it was on air... but then again, he did transform from a boy into a man within that short time and with some changes and alterations in his looks Wink I think the moment I was floored was when I heard him mutter "Welcome to hell... Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta." Blushing I was a total goner at that point. The attitude, power and the sensuality that was laced in his voice blew me far far far away. 

Neuroscience...but yea, just as brutal. 
Don't kill me but I didn't think Barun was in any way what you'd say - hot -when I first saw him. But I had my reasons Zitni! I watched the last few months of Baat and I just couldn't come to like his looks (because Shravan was such an idiot).  But when I saw him in IPK's 4th promo, that's when I was just flooredEmbarrassed And of course, there was no looking back after I found out about his golden heart.Day Dreaming

Hawww aab yeh intelligent person kyon thi?? Mujhe toh nahi pata! Tongue 

Edited by aamir18 - 06 April 2013 at 10:08pm

Ree1306

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hi everyone, anyone here?

Ree1306

IF-Dazzler

Ree1306

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hello everyone..! I just came across some new pics of Barun in the kolkata meet n greet session..! Credit - Ria Kapoor 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30aneelovesarshiI_Dont_Know.Panache.arnanyanumber1serial-SizzlingBarun-polly_mk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top