Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (16): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 150

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by KittenRose

That is it catherine, we need to believe our boy, that is only needed. It is not others who decided what we want, it is only we the Sobtians who decides what we want. Who cares abt other people who cannot even stand him for a full day. We are with him and will be with him supporting all his ventures as  i have hope and confidence on his choice.
i alwz believed him ...i believed him during quitting fiaco ...that time even i did nt knw much abt him...becoz i joined forum that time...i was too busy wid study and job...so did nt saw or read his interviews much  ...but i believed his  words ... i  believed as per i get to knw abt him ...hats off to all Barun fans who trusted his words not to trapped by media and othres people ... all barun fans investd trust him he did nt let down us...now i dnt care othres...he himself said ''who r these people''...its biggest slap to all his haters ... i trust on his choice and very hopefull for that...gud nt. dear tk care ...u r very optimistic ...

Thanx for your kind words for me catherine. Good night dear and take care. See you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (16): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 101)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
So good night ppl from this session and welcome to the other group. See you guys.

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

*picture credit to the original uploader in m.forum*

Good night guys.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBCRee1306arnanyaaamir18number1serial-SizzlingBarun--Barun

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_Dont_Know

Aaab mai kya bolu!LOL Akshay uploaded! Tongue

Wow...yeh SAB kitne achhe dost lag rahe hai! Haina? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBC

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Look at Barun's eyes LOL

But it's a nice pic :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBC-SweetJasmine-

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Barun has a build which is commonly known, at least here in the US, as a "runner"'s build. He is fit, toned and tall, but not necessarily buff. He is lanky, but still has substance. I personally love guys with a runner's build. The reason he looks sodesperatelyskinny at times is because his metabolism is freakishly high, which can often lead to the breakdown of muscle without proper nutrition and exercise due to the body's inability to store fat.

That is why he made it a point to go to the gym everyday after he was done shooting IPK, tomaintainhis muscle. He would probably engage only in weight lifting, as his body type has no further need for cardiovascular activity

Smile

Iss muscular analysis ke liye shukriya! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBCaamir18

Puja..

Puja..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Barun has a build which is commonly known, at least here in the US, as a "runner"'s build. He is fit, toned and tall, but not necessarily buff. He is lanky, but still has substance. I personally love guys with a runner's build. The reason he looks so desperately skinny at times is because his metabolism is freakishly high, which can often lead to the breakdown of muscle without proper nutrition and exercise due to the body's inability to store fat. 

That is why he made it a point to go to the gym everyday after he was done shooting IPK, to maintain his muscle. He would probably engage only in weight lifting, as his body type has no further need for cardiovascular activity

Smile

ShockedZitni, either you are a premed/med student or you just LAUUU Barun's muscles ROFL Because only either of these two groups would have so much insight into his body type LOL 
You are right - his body is the absolute perfect build... broad & toned but doesn't exude the "macho-wrestler" aura.
I lubbb my men like this Tongue

Edited by Puja.. - 06 April 2013 at 6:18pm

aamir18

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja..

ShockedZitni, either you are a premed/med student or you just LAUUU Barun's muscles ROFL Because only either of these two groups would have so much insight into his body type LOL 
You are right - his body is the absolute perfect build... broad & toned but doesn't exude the "macho-wrestler" aura.
I lubbb my men like this Tongue

I took Advancement Placement Biology in high school... and of course I am deeply in love with his body. LOL So it's a nice combination of the two. 

And absolutely correct Puja... his build is just perfect, to match his perfect personality Embarrassed

Edited by aamir18 - 06 April 2013 at 7:08pm

number1serial

Post Reply New Post

Go to top