Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aamir18

Barun has a build which is commonly known, at least here in the US, as a "runner"'s build. He is fit, toned and tall, but not necessarily buff. He is lanky, but still has substance. I personally love guys with a runner's build. The reason he looks sodesperatelyskinny at times is because his metabolism is freakishly high, which can often lead to the breakdown of muscle without proper nutrition and exercise due to the body's inability to store fat.

That is why he made it a point to go to the gym everyday after he was done shooting IPK, tomaintainhis muscle. He would probably engage only in weight lifting, as his body type has no further need for cardiovascular activity

😊

Iss muscular analysis ke liye shukriya! πŸ˜ƒ
Puja.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Barun has a build which is commonly known, at least here in the US, as a "runner"'s build. He is fit, toned and tall, but not necessarily buff. He is lanky, but still has substance. I personally love guys with a runner's build. The reason he looks so desperately skinny at times is because his metabolism is freakishly high, which can often lead to the breakdown of muscle without proper nutrition and exercise due to the body's inability to store fat. 

That is why he made it a point to go to the gym everyday after he was done shooting IPK, to maintain his muscle. He would probably engage only in weight lifting, as his body type has no further need for cardiovascular activity

😊

😲Zitni, either you are a premed/med student or you just LAUUU Barun's muscles πŸ€£ Because only either of these two groups would have so much insight into his body type πŸ˜† 
You are right - his body is the absolute perfect build... broad & toned but doesn't exude the "macho-wrestler" aura.
I lubbb my men like this πŸ˜›
Edited by Puja.. - 11 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Puja..

😲Zitni, either you are a premed/med student or you just LAUUU Barun's muscles πŸ€£ Because only either of these two groups would have so much insight into his body type πŸ˜† 

You are right - his body is the absolute perfect build... broad & toned but doesn't exude the "macho-wrestler" aura.
I lubbb my men like this πŸ˜›

I took Advancement Placement Biology in high school... and of course I am deeply in love with his body. πŸ˜† So it's a nice combination of the two. 

And absolutely correct Puja... his build is just perfect, to match his perfect personality πŸ˜³
Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I took Advancement Placement Biology in high school... and of course I am deeply in love with his body. πŸ˜† So it's a nice combination of the two. 

And absolutely correct Puja... his build is just perfect, to match his perfect personality πŸ˜³

omgg i m taking ap biology nxtt year !!πŸ˜†
and wow i must say u described everything vryy well when it cam to talking about barun  !!πŸ˜›
barun is just goin to be amazing in Mamr bczz he is the amazing Barun Sobti !!πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Edited by number1serial - 11 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Well we didn't fall in love with Arnav for nothing πŸ˜‰

It's only possible when the actor himself is lovable! πŸ˜›

Good luck in AP Bio! I hope you enjoy it more than I did! πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: number1serial

omgg i m taking ap biology nxtt year !!πŸ˜†
and wow i must say u described everything vryy well when it cam to talking about barun  !!πŸ˜›
barun is just goin to be amazing in Mamr bczz he is the amazing Barun Sobti !!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Puja.. thumbnail

aaah - AP Bio, good times they were! πŸ˜† I've gotta deal with that all over again in the next four years
@bold: koi shak?πŸ˜‰I fell for Barun's personality long before I fell for those looks of his. He grew on me big-time after I learned how perfect he is inside  
Edited by Puja.. - 11 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
AP biology was, simply put, the bane of my existence. LOL. I had to learn and memorize more about plants than I would want to in the next 7 janams. πŸ˜† And of course. Barun is a package deal. Only a fool would not agree that his looks are breathtaking, and an even bigger would would not agree that his the ultimate human being, as, I believe, a very intelligent person once wrote in her breathtaking VM. πŸ˜‰ 

Biology for four years?😲 Are you a bio major!? Bhagwan aapki raksha kare Puja. πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Puja..

aaah - AP Bio, good times they were! πŸ˜† I've gotta deal with that all over again in the next four years
@bold: koi shak?πŸ˜‰I fell for Barun's personality long before I fell for those looks of his. He grew on me big-time after I learned how perfect he is inside  

Puja.. thumbnail

AP biology was, simply put, the bane of my existence. LOL. I had to learn and memorize more about plants than I would want to in the next 7 janams. πŸ˜† And of course. Barun is a package deal. Only a fool would not agree that his looks are breathtaking, and an even bigger would would not agree that his the ultimate human being, as, I believe, a very intelligent person once wrote in her breathtaking VM. πŸ˜‰ 

Biology for four years?😲 Are you a bio major!? Bhagwan aapki raksha kare Puja. πŸ˜†

Neuroscience...but yea, just as brutal. 
Don't kill me but I didn't think Barun was in any way what you'd say - hot -when I first saw him. But I had my reasons Zitni! I watched the last few months of Baat and I just couldn't come to like his looks (because Shravan was such an idiot).  But when I saw him in IPK's 4th promo, that's when I was just floored😳 And of course, there was no looking back after I found out about his golden heart.

Hawww aab yeh intelligent person kyon thi?? Mujhe toh nahi pata! πŸ˜› 
aamir18 thumbnail
Now if we are going to discuss brutality, you should be aware that I am a mathematics and economics major, the epitome of brutality. πŸ˜† And I agree. While I watched Baat (after IPK ended I had relapse without SaRun), and I agreed that I would have never found him attractive if I watched that show when it was on air... but then again, he did transform from a boy into a man within that short time and with some changes and alterations in his looks πŸ˜‰ I think the moment I was floored was when I heard him mutter "Welcome to hell... Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta." β˜ΊοΈ I was a total goner at that point. The attitude, power and the sensuality that was laced in his voice blew me far far far away. 

Neuroscience...but yea, just as brutal. 
Don't kill me but I didn't think Barun was in any way what you'd say - hot -when I first saw him. But I had my reasons Zitni! I watched the last few months of Baat and I just couldn't come to like his looks (because Shravan was such an idiot).  But when I saw him in IPK's 4th promo, that's when I was just floored😳 And of course, there was no looking back after I found out about his golden heart.

Hawww aab yeh intelligent person kyon thi?? Mujhe toh nahi pata! πŸ˜› 

Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago