Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please let me know if any problem in putting this note here, i will delete it.

this is what they had to say for what people blamed them.
Socklet thumbnail
I dnt know why this ppl bash?
It actually effects BS's image!
mishaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

Please let me know if any problem in putting this note here, i will delete it.

this is what they had to say for what people blamed them.

still bashing is happening at full force on dis status...at media que page...
dont know what ppl really want...
Jai.Mata.Di thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why can't the "so-called" Barun fans,  let Barun and his PR be??? They are mature and professional enough to handle themselves!!!
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

We think this has been or is being taken in a wrong way. This is in no way a PR activity or putting Barun Sobti's Image on stake. This is just to connect with the organizers in Ahmedabad to make sure Barun 's film gets promoted every where and we don't miss out on any place. We didn't have too many contacts for Ahmedabad and so wanted to make sure that his film gets promoted everywhere as per fans demand.

Please stop bashing Us or Barun for each and every reason. We keep telling you have faith on Us and Barun if you are a true lover of Barun Sobti.

Regards,
MediaQue Team.

@red .  .Very true. .people shud just tak a chill pill. .these people knw wat de r doin betr than us 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am just shocked to see the response from "fans". Really? these people are fans? Unbelievable man, unbelievable. I just pray for the good of my baba, Oh God please save him from all the evils.

kya kuch nahi suna iss bache ne ab tak?
Edited by KittenRose - 11 years ago
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread! 😊
kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

We think this has been or is being taken in a wrong way. This is in no way a PR activity or putting Barun Sobti's Image on stake. This is just to connect with the organizers in Ahmedabad to make sure Barun 's film gets promoted every where and we don't miss out on any place. We didn't have too many contacts for Ahmedabad and so wanted to make sure that his film gets promoted everywhere as per fans demand.

Please stop bashing Us or Barun for each and every reason. We keep telling you have faith on Us and Barun if you are a true lover of Barun Sobti.

Regards,
MediaQue Team.

@BOLD PINK
Exactly. 👏
Poor things always getting bashed. I hope they know that the ones bashing out of proportion are not true barun fans. 

mishaj thumbnail

I am just shocked to see the response from "fans". Really? these people are fans? Unbelievable man, unbelievable. I just pray for the good of my baba, Oh God please save him from all the evils.

they are not his fans...its pathetic to have such 'fans' who think they own his whole life...
kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I have my doubts regarding those "true fans"  A true fan will never jeopardize their fav actors image.
Some individuals there are only visible during bashing but when something good about Barun comes up, I don't see most of them. It says alot on their status of "true fans"...and we are considered delusional in their delusional states.