Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

I wanted to make a separate post but I am hard pressed on time and hence updating the previous post. ..congratulations to one and all for the opening TRP. 

I have received  1000s of PMs about TRP and I have mentioned about this YESTRDAY but will bring forth some points to help u guys ...

1. First of all the opening week TRP of CC is 1.4 ..which is pretty good for any new show ...

2. TRP or no TRP. Every show takes a while to make its mark in the industry and in the TRP charts...it's only been a week amd 1.4 is good enough.

3. The TRP calculation is a tricky business and how and who contributes should not make much of differenece to the online viewers because the online Audience is less as agianst the normal TRP viewer but the review and opinion of the show matters and it has been very positive so far. 

4. The TRPs might increase, decrease or remain steady for a show , but what matters is the popularity of the show which in the case of CC is increasing ...

For further understanding check page 23. 

Hello people 

I hope you guys are enjoying the episodes. Well I know most of you would be waiting to read a post but honestly the previous posts are pretty much valid as of now and hence it does not make sense to give a further analysis so soon. For now I am leaving you people with some points to ponder on. 

1. The parent child bond 
Apparently children and the parents in a family are bonded in a such way that one 's joy and sorrow affects the other and no matter what, we tend to share or experience what the other goes through. So while parents bring up their children, after a certain point in time, children are expected to not only help themselves but also remain happy, because it's the happiness of the children that keeps the parents satisfied. 

2. The family ties 
Every family functions differently. While some families believe in equality of all members, some follow the matriarch or the patriarch system, where the younger members of the family abide by set rules and guidelines. Family ties and the relationship one shares with the members of a family shapes our thinking and to a large extent is responsible in making us who we are. 

3. The friends and the Sibling equation
While our early childhood keeps us close to our family, the growing up and the youth phase brings with it a sudden equation change which we majorly share with our siblings and friends and siblings of the same age group sharing the same set of friends, making the bond all the more strong. What is interesting is that while we look up to our parents for support, our friends and siblings become our strength, confidante, philosopher and mentor, even before we realize. We not only start thinking like them but become like them too, and while our personality traits might vary, at a subconscious level we tend to influence each other. 

4. Destiny
Above everything that we do, think and that happens to us, destiny holds the sole and most important part in shaping us and our lives. For instance, who we meet, what we might do and also what happens with us, without our knowing is planned and written in our destiny. Just like our family, which we are gifted by God at the time of our birth, finding a soulmate and falling in love, isn't in our hands but it's the choice of destiny. 

Note
I hope that i have been able to put across my point. Honestly, in the backdrop of what is happening and how the tracks are interwoven, this post will help you see the larger picture of how the events will follow suit. Pls find the links below in case you have missed out on the previous posts. Please send me a PM if you send a buddy request. Keep the thread peaceful and stick to the discussion on the post. And for anything else, feel free to PM. 

The Clash 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3503972

Falling in love 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3507660

Pursuit 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3513607

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 04 April 2013 at 6:25am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

nanisvaschitaPaula_bearakshaya24Silver_Stacksslmay11RajPreet_Preetonaadhira_khansonam21HopeleslyInLovesushk123SS88sur.innocentgreenspdpanamunirArshi1195Liya88UKLotusbleeding.lovegolpokobitaboltIPKKNDfan4everipkknd-fanNicklausBarbieSwati_-ARSHI--Appy-shish15RadiantSanz..puglet-MissBoiiVamp-tiahalderAphrodite88dieforasr-Swetz-Arshig8..Enchantress..jaya100Sidda8EtherealSanz..OysterIshaaxxtnusredeywin7-CharmingSanayaMadhuOamaianeenabinuJohnyLovesSanzCandYlicious_SOnepoundChictvshowfanprincessunaraSanzPaRudholicPhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Points to Ponder On...TRP at a glance ..UPDATED" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
res  finally me first Big smile

love to read your ,   precise, concise but has so much into it Clap

i will start from destiny ,
so true it starts with the family which is  destined to and go through the journey of life where parents take care of and  then after some time friends become as much as importatnt as family sometime more and again destiny plays the part in choosing life partner which connects to the self happiness inturn has connection to the  parents  happiness.

so much of life intricasis  , nishi you openend up again a lot of possibilities

aww UB happiness lies in the smile of her youngest son. who happiness is gonnna be due to somebody who UB absolutes dislike ,   destiny playing here the part Thumbs Up
what will she do LOL  and now  CC is gonna become important person in manav's life
is it become of CC and manav's friends Wink

about controlling aspect i am yet to find out  who actually calls the string in UB's house
is there any reason behind UBs such a behavior or she is like that Confused

thanks once again nishi Hug

Edited by tvshowfan - 03 April 2013 at 2:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_Stackjaya100Aphrodite88-MissBoiiVamp-varma.nishi1amaia

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nice post Di

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamunirjaya100varma.nishi1Aphrodite88

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Nice post Nishi! Clap

1) The parent-child bond can be clearly seen between Chhan Chhan and her mom and also between Manav and Umaben. Both the mothers only want their children's lives to be filled with lots of happiness and for it to last forever. While Chhan Chhan's mum gives her the liberty to choose how she wants to lead her life, Umaben gives Manav the same liberty but makes sure some of his life's decisions are made by her only. But can't do anything about Himanshu LOL likewise what will happen with Chhan Chhan Wink 

2) Chhan Chhan's family follows the equality of all members while Manav's family follows the matriach or patriarch system. It has already been established that Chhan Chhan has been brought up where she stands up for the right against the wrong and follows what she feels is correct always.  How Manav is with his family is yet to be seen. All his three elder brothers and sister-in-laws seem to follow the rules set by Umaben and her husband. I want to see whether is he the only exception from following the rules or does he follow the rules only to a certain extent but at the end of the day does what he feels like to do?

3) The extent of how much Chhan Chhan needs her friends and her friends need Chhan Chhan has been pretty established for the past 2 weeks. They garner strength from each other to fight for their lives and even for each other. They share everything from joys, to sorrows, their fears, and are able to advice each other on what they should do. Purvi wanting to be independent and claims her strength and courage comes from Chhan Chhan is an avid example.

But Nishi i want to see the bond between the Siblings too. Shreya wrote in her post in the morning and i agree with her to a large extent. We have seen the bond between the friends established very well, i hope to see more of the siblings together with the parents, Chhan Chhan and dadi. Embarrassed

4) Destiny already has planned out Chhan Chhan and Manav's zindagi. Right now i am waiting for cupid to strike after all the bumpings, squabbles and tiffs! Day Dreaming

Edited by Aphrodite88 - 03 April 2013 at 2:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_Stacksslmay11anamunirGeoSddFan2012varma.nishi1jaya100tvshowfan

RajPreet_Preeto

RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
 Looking forward for how the story unfolds.  Thanks Nishi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamunirGeoSvarma.nishi1

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Res for shishma 

Thanks a lot Nishi...

1st one parents and children bond I think is CC And Mom and Manav and Umaben. Both Manav and CC have a good relationship with htheir parents. Their closeness reflects in their carefree attitude. And this goes for Purvi and her dad too...not many parents will givein the demands of their daughter...calling off the wedding...it takes great understanding between them for s father to do so.

2nd...family ties...again it is the family which defines us. Though both CC and Manav are modern and carefree...but still you can see how the backdrop of their family effects their thinking and actions. While CC is blaming herself for Purvi's problems and is ready to go to lion's den for correct it. Manav is planing to take revenge on CC. A reflection of their family's character.

3rd friends and family equations...We can see clearly that both CC and Manav are very close to their friends. With whom they share everything. CC's love and care for her friend made her go against the society norms and now making her go to try and make things better for her. Though Manav's friend is not much liked by Umaben...he still close with this friend of his.

Destiny...they are people belonging to different sects of the society and thinking...still destiny has entwined them together in its own web...Their interactions now and in future all are shaped by destiny..no matter what they think they want for themselves. 

Sorry...my thoughts are very muddled today...perhaps I may not be making too much sense...

Thanks Nishi...one thing you wrote is so true...friends become your pillar of strength..(like you are). Lucky are those who find such pillar...Alh. ..Allah has given me some very loving and good ones.

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 03 April 2013 at 5:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Liya88GeoSshish15ddFan2012jaya100tvshowfan

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

I guess you have given us info on the various layers in the show...about Chhan Chhan, Purvi, Umaben and Manav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeoSvarma.nishi1

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Res for liyaa 

First of all Thank u so much!! N sorry jus came bck!!

N ur post is truly amazing...I felt each words sooo meaningful..well wat u wrote is wat each of us go thru...be it e family ties...destiny...friends n siblings...every thing is beautifully said..who could hav written this better than u! could relate to it more n u knw...
Wats in store for each person's destiny is smthing we can't predict...

N yaa...to Manav n Chanchan family n friends means a lot something which is common in both n this will bring abt e changes in their life n in their relationships.. 

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 03 April 2013 at 7:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamunirLiya88jaya100

Post Reply New Post

Go to top