Arjun

ArNi OS Her last word(on payal's req)

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
heya ppl... i am back with a new OS...payal wanted me to write something on arjun and roshni so here is how i think she might have died ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­  please tell me how is it...if its boring/sad/illogical then sorry ðŸ˜­  and again i am reminding you that... i am error queen!😳 so you know what to do...forgive me ðŸ˜³ 
now b4 u all start getting annoyed at my bakwaas, lets begin.

Arjun opened his eyes to see the beautiful sun light caressing his face. He smiled. He stretched himself and pushed his hands to the other side of the bed to find the light of his life…..his roshni. He moved his hands only to find her not there. He got scared. he quickly got up and looked around. The whole room was decorated beautifully. He smiled again.😊

Arjun- roshni…..?😊

She came to him dressed in the saree he gifted her last night, with her hair flowing all over her face. She was having a tray with a cup of tea.

Roshni- kaise lag rahi hai meri saari???😃

Arjun- ahhh!! Tumse zyaada acchi nahi….😳

She chuckled and went to sit next to him. He had a dreamy look on his face.😃

Roshni- tum bhi na…aise matt dekho mujhe….jaldi se chai piyo…aaj chutti nahi hai tumhaari jo baith gaye smile karrte huye!😆

She kept the cup there are got up to go when arjun pulled her back.😳

Arjun- mai kahi nahi jaa raha….😉

Roshni- phir vahi baat…..jao!😆

She smiled.😊

Arjun- nahi…😊

Roshni-...arjun……….😊😊😊

Arjun- kyaa…….😳

Roshni- jaao….!😊😆

Arjun made a puppy face but roshni wasn't affected by it. She smiled again and pushed him away.😆

Roshni- jaldi karo…late ho jaoge…..jaldi jaoge tabhi toh jaldi aaoge na?😆

She got up and went to the kitchen.

After a while arjun went to the kitchen all dressed up.

Roshni- hmm…acche lag rahe ho…😳

Arjun- please…..mujhe nahi jaana…

He went to her and wrapped her in his arms….😊

Roshni- paagal ho kya? Maine kaha na…… jaana padega…..😆

He kissed her on her forehead.

Arjun- theek hai baba…..jaa raha hoon……mujhe pata hai ki mujhse bhi zyaada meri patni mere kaam se pyaar karti hain! Hai na?😆

Roshni- arjun…… aisa nahi hai….lekin tumhaari duty koi normal duty nai hai! tum apna kaam karoge tabhi toh baaki log khush rahenge…! mujhse zyaada iss duniya ko tumhaari zaroorat hai!

Arjun- aur tum khush ho?😊

Roshni- mai hamesha khush rahoongi….hamesha…. tum jaha bhi raho, hamesha mere paas rahoge….😳

Arjun- baap re….kuch zyaada hi films dekhne lagi ho na aaj kal!

They laughed.😆

Roshni- abb chhoddo mujhe…..mai breakfast deti hoon….aaj tumhaara favourite hain sab kuch.😊

Arjun- oh God! Muh me paani aagay…jaldi karo…mai wait karr raha hoon.😳

Finally arjun was all set to go and roshni went to the door to see him off.

Roshni- bye arjun.😳

Arjun came to her and hugged her. he kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.

Arjun- I love you roshni….😳

Roshni- I love you too……😳

They looked at each other for few seconds and It felt as if these few seconds were years long…they could see so much in the eyes and could feel so many things at the same moment.

Roshni- jaao bhi….😳

She smiled and arjun left.😃

It was nearly evening.  Arjun was heading back to home. He called roshni.

Arjun- mai vaapas aa raha hoon dear….😃

Roshni- accha..mai bhi abhi ghar ke bahar hi pahuchi hoon…….

Arjun- tum kaha gayi thi?

Roshni- tumhaare liye gift lene….

Arjun- haye! ….abb toh mujhe jaldi-jaldi ghar aana hoga…

Roshni- tum car me ho? Drive karr rahe ho? Arjun…phone rakho!!!😕

Arjun- accha-accha theek hai..theek hai……. ghar aake baat karoonga….gift tayyar rakhna…😉

Roshni- haan-haan bilkul.😳

Roshni pulled her purse up to search for the house keys. She was so happy that day. She opened the door and went inside. She pressed the switches to switch on the lights, but in vain. She wondered what was wrong with the lights.

Roshni- lagta hai ligh chali gayi hai….

She kept the keys and gifts on the table and went inside to get a candle.

Roshni- pata nahi arjun iss baar mujhe kya gift dega….pichli baar ki tarah kahi phir kuch tattoo na banva le….paagal hai poora…..kitna dard hua hoga use…

She lighted the candle..

She again got a call from arjun.

Arjun- mai abhi traffic me phasa huya hoon…kya karoon???😆

Roshni- ….bhagwaan tumhaari pareeksha le raha hai aaj…..😆

Arjun- tum bhi na roshni…meri pareeksha toh tum le rahi ho….😆

Roshni smiled 😊and turned around to find a man sitting on the sofa.😕 She couldn't see who he was, but she was scared😕. she looked around and found that the whole place was  surrounded by some people.

She gulped in and started sweating.😕😕

Roshni- aa-aarjun…please jaldi ghar aa jaoo….please….😕

Arjun- ah! Abb aur bechain karo mujhe….yaar aise matt karo..mai phasa huya hoon….abb jaldi bulaane se kuch nahi hoga….

Roshni- arjun please…..jaldi karo…

Arjun- roshni?😕

She was shocked.she saw the man who was on the sofa walk to her. He was tall man with black beard. He was looking like a terrorist or something. one of his eyes were artificial. He was a dreadful maniac.

She tried to scream but the man placed his hand on her mouth. The mobile and candle fell off.

Arjun- roshni????😲

He was furious. He got out of his car and ran…..he ran as fast as he could and finally reached his house… he opened the door and saw the dark room. He saw a small candle light on the table revealing the face of the man to him. He was surrounded by his fellow mates.

Arjun- sikandar?😲

Arjun moved in and he was caught by few of the men. Another man closed the door.

Sikandar- hello rawte sir….kaise hain aap? Mai abhi bhi yaad hoon aapko?😈

Arjun was angry , he was fuming.😡😡 He was trying his best to release himself from the hold of the people who had held him.

Arjun- tujh jaise gaddaar ko kaise bhool sakta hoon mai….!!!😡

Sikandar- (laughing)- haan…sahi kaha aapne…SIR! Mai bhi nai bhool sakta ki aapki vajah se maine apni ek aankh, apna parivaar, apni patni…sab kho diya…!😡

Arjun- tera parivaar aur teri patni tujhe chhodd ke chale gaye kyuki vo bhi tujh jaise insaan ke saath nahi rehna chahte the……..

Sikandar- jo bhi vajah rahi ho…lekin abb mai tujhse apna badla leke rahoonga…😡

Sikandar signaled his men to bring out roshni. he hands were tied and few of them brought her out.

Arjun felt as if he was half dead when he saw roshni….. the only part which felt alive was his hands, he wanted to save her and kill sikandar right there.

Arjun- sikandaaar!!!!!😡

Roshni – arjun…..😭😭

Arjun- tumhe kuch nahi hoga roshni…mai hoon na…

Sikandar- haan bhaabhi ji…aapko kuch nahi hoga…..mujhe bass ek kaam hai arjun SIR se, mai karva loon, phir aap free hain!😈

Roshni- arjun tumhaara koi kaam nahi karega…..samjhe tum?😭

Arjun- agar tune roshni ko nuksaan pahuchaya toh zindagi bhar pachtayega…!😡😡😡

Sikandar- oho…mujhe phir se vo sholay vaala scene nahi chahiye arjun... iss baar tu mujhe nahi maar nahi sakta...tere haanth bandhe hain...…chup-chaap meri baat sun…..

A man brought papers to arjun with a pen.

Sikandar walked up to him.

Sikandar- inpe sign karr aur apni patni ko chhudda le… samjha? Tu toh sab kuch samajh hi jaata hai…hai na?😡

Arjun- kya hai ye?😡😡😡

Sikandar- ye? Kuch nahi..bass mujhe iss country se bahar jaane ke liye kuch document clear karvaane hain, tu sign karr de…phir mai azaad…!

Roshni- nahi arjun…..kabhi nahi!😭😡

Arjun was in a dilemma, whether to chose his duty or his life?

Sikandar opened roshni's  tied arms. She ran to arjun and hugged him.

Arjun- tumhe kuch nahi hoga roshni.😭

Just then someone separated them again. Arjun was feeling helpless..😡😡😡

Sikandar- sign karoge ya nahi???😡

Arjun- mai karr doonga sign……do mujhe paper…..

Roshni- nahi arjun, tum aisa karoge toh ye phir free ho jayega……tum jaante ho ye kitna khatarnaak hai, mujhe bachaane ke liye tum iske jaise jaanvar ko khula nahi chhodd sakte..please arjun..please…..mana karr do…!

Arjun-aur tumhe marr jaane doon?

Roshni was crying😭…..but arjun was determined to save her life. He signed on the papers...

Sikandar- wah! Maan gaye aapko arjun sir……😈

He laughed.

Sikandar- maana ki aap vaade ke pakke hain, parr mai nahi hoon…😡

He laughed😈 again arjun was shocked. B4 arjun could make a move, som1 hit him hard from the back. He fell down.

Arjun-….sikandar...mai tujhe….

He tried hard to speak but he felt weak. He could only see roshni crying. She was trying to reach to him.

Sikandar- yaad hai arjun, tune mujhse kya kaha tha? "chahoon toh tujhe maar sakta hoon, leking mai chahta hoon ki saari zindagi tu apne kiye parr pachtaaye" abb mai tujhse kehta hoon….chahoon toh tujhe maar sakta hoon….

He went to him and looked at him in anger.

Sikandar- lekin mai chahta hoon ki tu zindagi bhar iss pachtave me jiye, ki tu apni patni ko nahi bacha paaya….kitna kamzor hai tu!😡😡😡

Saything so he got up and stabbed roshni. she fell down.

Arjun- roshniii!!!😲

He was helpless, he couldn't do anything but cry.😭

Sikandar- bohot pyaar karta hai na apni patni se……😡

He made a cut mark on his arms where her name was written.

Sikandar- abb zindagi bhar ye sochna ki teri saari taakat, saari himmaat, saari training, teri patni ko kyu nahi bacha paayi…

Sikandar walked away. Arjun tried to hold roshni's hand, but he only heard her say her last word "arjun" and everything went black.

that't it guyzz... ghatiya tha? sorry ðŸ˜­ accha tha? thnku ðŸ˜ƒ and i had a confusion whether roshni died on the same anniversary night when arjun made the tattoo or not so i used my own imagination ðŸ˜† plzz tell me how it was, and what all mistakes did this error queen do now!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
itna bakwaas hai kya??? koi cmnt karke ye bhi nahi bata raha ki kitna bakwaas hai!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ iss cmnt/like bhooki pyaasi ko itna matt tadpaao!!!😭
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...
Rimjhim,it was really beautiful.
Kisne kaha ki yeh bakwas hai.
I really loved it.
Starting mujhe bohut accha laga...
Ending ne mujhe sach me rula diya...
U r really an amazing writer.
Loved this story.
It was very emotional in the end...
Loved it again.
Main iss story ko bookmark karke rakkha hai,so that,i can read it many more times,because,this has become my favorite story.
Love u,dear.
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thank u so much dear
title apt!!
start was superb
end was emotional
sik i want to kill him
its just awesum
thank so much again
love u
tc
hugs n congo
all d best dear!
lovely writen..!
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional and superb work Rj :-)
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zebbie

OMG...
Rimjhim,it was really beautiful.
Kisne kaha ki yeh bakwas hai.
I really loved it.
Starting mujhe bohut accha laga...
Ending ne mujhe sach me rula diya...
U r really an amazing writer.
Loved this story.
It was very emotional in the end...
Loved it again.
Main iss story ko bookmark karke rakkha hai,so that,i can read it many more times,because,this has become my favorite story.
Love u,dear.

thnku dear ...love u too ðŸ¤—
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Payal_156

Aww thank u so much dear
title apt!!
start was superb
end was emotional
sik i want to kill him
its just awesum
thank so much again
love u
tc
hugs n congo
all d best dear!
lovely writen..!

thnks dear... sorry for making you wait so long...😃
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aliya_begh

Very emotional and superb work Rj :-)

thnks aliya ðŸ˜³
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb work  yr...!!!
very emotional...!!! literally had tears in my eyes by the end...!!
beautifully written...!!
that sik arghhh😡
loved it...!!!
..RiMi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devildiva21

superb work  yr...!!!

very emotional...!!! literally had tears in my eyes by the end...!!
beautifully written...!!
that sik arghhh😡
loved it...!!!

thnku so much dear ðŸ˜ƒ 
and sik ...uh😡