Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Sanskar cause of Saniya's dad's death unknown

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel_juhi04

IF-Sizzlerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Wasn't it weird dat Sanskar who was d cause of Saniya's dad's death was unknown to any1 till d end? Also, wat was d need for cvs to show Saniya's baby as stillborn? Can't cvs show atleast her baby sahi-salamat? After some epis, Sanskar n Saniya got gaayab n never came back. They wud hv shown returning during d YMGGK downfall track then der wd not v been need of Chudail mami to haunt Swarn Bhavan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-anaghakarankarsuhlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskar cause of Saniya's dad's death unknown" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Yes your right sanskaar killed saniyas father and got away easily even when he was signalling towards him no one got it ! Then he ended up playing around with saniya that he will get married to her and make her life hell also was intending to marry abha as he took her mandir and then found out it was saniya when he saw then after knowing sanskaars truth saniya still accepted him and after marriage he was acting strange felt sorry for her and then she got pregnant and her baby also died then suddenly after a while without any reason both were missing and no reason given they should have been shown or instead of 4 males dying shown that they return with some suspense and drama.

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
yes..i too wondered y dey dint even show sanskaar n sania atleast in d last epi..dat was so weired thing for me..

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Actually Sanskar wanted to kill Karan Confused but Sania's father got killed instead Unhappy 

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I always wanted Sanskar and Saniya to return as they were an important role in the show but sadly they never did. That's why in my own FF, i wrote as if Sanskar and Saniya returned later in the story.

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I wished sania and sanskaar returned back in the show don't know why they were suddenly ignored they were important characters! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top