Varun Badola #7 AT_D Man Of A Million Expressions - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Ronit for all the wonderful pictures❤️
I must say Thakur sahab looks more handsome and hot in his 30s than 20s😉

Hey Sandy Thanks so much for your beautiful reviews.🤗
Goodmorning Varun and all the lovely Thakurains🤗.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.
I watched NB last night.

Varun and Rajeshwari both looked great in their costumes. Their dancing is fab.

The party scene was nice also. Celebrating their first year anniversary, was it?
Originally posted by komal07

Thanks Ronit for all the wonderful pictures❤️
I must say Thakur sahab looks more handsome and hot in his 30s than 20s😉

oh yes...
we all become his biggest fans after seeing him as TVS ..then we went back to see actually what happend b4.. but for me he is handsome in every look ..
cute and handsome young man 😃 is nice too..
if not ... why would I made pics hmmm 😆 he looks sweet and supperb .. acha lag rah hay to pyaare se varun k pics banaye hay umeeed hay u will love them
hi girls... 😳
  love u🤗 

Uff Ronit butter kam maara karo thora😆
Maine kab kaha main TVS ki waja se fan hui hun lol main to bachpan se fan hun🤣 haan to i was only 12 when i used to watch koshish ek asha but yes ek chabhi clicked me and i became a die hard fan of him😃 Oh i miss my sandeep babu His dialogue to urmi
" Ufff urmi tum kitni filmy ho"

Hey Julie how you doing🤗

Hey mansi ki bachi hindi ki class to liya karo yahan payal ki hindi to achi hoing Vinnie ki bigar gyi hai ab😆 kuch karo woh tha to thi or thi to tha bolti hai😆

kya kru komal ! bhul  jati hoo. waise bhi aajkal tum bhut gyab rahti ho 
aur jab mai hindi quote  post krti hoo to koi nahi likhta kya likha hai .. ..sab bigadh gye hai..😔
 .. nai job kaisi hai BTW .. 😃

Originally posted by komal07

Maine kab kaha main TVS ki waja se fan hui hun lol main to bachpan se fan hun🤣 haan to i was only 12 when i used to watch koshish ek asha but yes ek chabhi clicked me and i became a die hard fan of him😃 Oh i miss my sandeep babu His dialogue to urmi
" Ufff urmi tum kitni filmy ho"

sawal yeh hay k makhan kis ko laga rhei hon
tum ko yaaan ...😆
well... mujhe koshish aik asha bohut pasand tha it was my fav show and I appreciated his work in that show .. but I was not biggesssttt fan I was simple person who like his work
then I watched astitva and left it in b/w then came back then left then came back to see ending 😆 and I hated abhimaiyu - again i was not a fan 😆
then I watched - one show named - yeh hay bombay meri jaan .. he was playing in comic role .  it was good time pass show
then one show with sangeeta ghosh .. he was Kushan .. - rabba ishq na hove esa kuch nam tha
us k baaad.. 6 yrs ka gap ke baad i sow him again in phir subah hogi .. I knew his name .. because I remembered his 1st show and knew varun was too good and then in TVS look I guess.. thats the role that won our hearts and I went back and watched other shows of his .. every show was goood and nice to watch
started with sonu sweety then ek chabhi then maan rahe then his 2 movies .. and Now... watching .. those shows .
I like every thing.. 😃 he is good.. !! very very talented and entertaining😃