Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola #7 AT_D Man Of A Million Expressions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Good Day to Varun and all the Thakurains.Hug
Wish everyone best of luck on their scenes todayThumbs Up...or is it break a leg?Confused..hmmm not sure But do enjoy.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola #7 AT_D Man Of A Million Expressions (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

NB diwali episode was soo sweet.

NB retro prep episode was hilarious. I assume Raj is an only child. Varun clearly is very comfortable with her parents which is soo nice.
 I loved Raj's Dad's comment about marrying the wrong guyLOL. Varun was soo not expecting thatLOL and was soo offended.LOL

SS episode was as always hilarious. I was watchng on the train as I did not have time last night. God I really had control myself so that I did not laugh out loud or giggle because people would think I was mental.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderkomal07JulieDronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hey Varun

A question for you if you ever come on the AT

Almost 10 years on from the original Nach Baliye - if you were asked participate in such a show now would you and Raj do it?

komal07JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
PAYAL
i loved that part... actually rajeshwari's dad was sounding just like an old hindi movie of 60s.. when fathers used to say such thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Hi varun

watched another awesome episode of Nach baliye

you were cute and nice .. I liked the episodes so far

ANtakshree game was good..

YOU and Rajeshwari make a great life jodi

Yes you were rite... those shows make us know more about our favorite stars and Im so happy that I m so lucky to watch Nach baliye

Hope U wont forget your thakuraiins ...!!
take care

Edited by ronshaan - 04 April 2013 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885JulieD

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Good Morning

Flower Pictures, Images, Flower Scraps, Glitter Graphics
Orkut Scraps - Flower
Flower Pictures, Images, Flower Scraps, Glitter Graphics

Edited by Sandy66 - 04 April 2013 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Peps

Do we have today' SS and NB episodes please?

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
 SS Epi 10  write up

Episode  Starts  with  Mrs. Khan  Dropping off a Suite that   her Tailor  sewed  for  Sweety. Sweety  tells  her  to  sit and  she  will  show her how it  fits. She  says  Sonu  gifted her that  dress suit for her birthday.. Sweety  goes  to change and  1/2  hour  passes and she dose not come out. Mrs. Khan starts to worry  why   she  is taking so ling. Sweety  come out of the  room  disturbed. Mrs.Khan asks  her why  is she hiding the style of  the Shalwar  under her veil. Sweety  says  the suit  is  tight , she balmes Mrs. Khans'  talior saying that he sewed it to small. Mrs. Khan retorts  that  she is getting fat.  She tells  sweety  be careful  as  if  Sonu   shows her the mirror that means she is getting overweight.  Sweety  says what  dose  showing her the mirror mean, Mrs khan says  when he turns away  from you. Sweety  gets  worried that she might no longer be attractive to Sonu.
 Sonu  is having coffee with MR Khan  (Irony)  He is  ogling  ladies in bikini;s  ( hmmm  naughty  SonuLOLLOL)  And is showing them to  Khan , who says it is a sin to look at 1./2 naked women. Sonu   says  I  see  I  guess you  having six children was a miricle because you  don't watch  1/2  naked women (HA!HA!HAH! )  He keeps  showing  him the photos.   Khan says  you  will only  find women like that in magazines in real life they  don't look like that, Sonu  says  that is  true you can't compare the two .. as  house wives  don't dress up .
 Meanwhile Sweety  is at home applying make up. ..with the words of Mrs. Khan in her head.   Mr Khan tells  Sonu  it is the man who is responsible for making his wife  beautiful  or ugly. Sonu  say  how's  that? ( he looks like he wants to take notes , from Mr. Khan ...Please Sonu! Confused)
Mr Kahn says  women  feel that over thime they  become unattractive and fat, and  because of that  they   turn it  on thoer husbands  saying , because of you  I  am fat accept me as I  am. and so the husband  fantasises that  he has a thin wife when he really  has a fat one.Confused  Sonu  agrees Angry.  Mr Khan says  but I  have my  wives under control. So it dose not happen to me.
I  tell them  that they   they  are getting fat..be careful..
 Sonu  says  I am  sure they  beat you  with thier slippers for that !  Mr Khan says  no, He says  I  will give you a tip...go home and tell your wife  she is getting fat...and watch as she runs around  like a mouse hiding ( OMG MR> KHANAngry).
Mr Khans' wife calls him and he gets  scared as a mouse  lol. 
Sonu  goes home, and Sweety    greets him happily  asks him where he was...she stats  dancing  around him smiling.  Sonu  asks  her what is she doing? She says  Modeling. He asks her  why.  Sweety  get  upset and tells him to  go in the room. Sonu  says , sorry  look tell me what is the matter. she tells him she is wearing the new dress suite he brought her and he did not even notice it.  Sonu says Ohhh..he asks her to model for him to see it properly.  He starts to  compliment her ...but remembers Khans  words and  tells her she is getting fat.  Sweety  says  no ..the tailor sewed it wrong! Sonu  says know look..he puts his hand  at her leeve and says befor I could  fit my  hand in here  now  I  can't you are getting fat! . Sweety  get upset and  says  he is not satidfied unless he unsults her.
 Sonu  says  I  am not insulting you  just telling you  the truth...but don't worry  I  love you even if you ar fat.  She starts  to cry and he says  ok I  take it back  you are not fat.   He gets up to go and Sweety  says  I am feeling  fat and he is not even trying to make me feel better...Sonu  comes back and says  what are you grubling about ...say  what you  have to say clearly...She says  leave you were  going to the bedroom ...he says yes but I have to pass through t he living  room and you  always  standing here   like a live wire ...I can't remember the last time I  went into the room with out  ever having an argument . She says  well I  can't remember the last time you  came stright home  from work as you  always   spend  the time for me with your friends. He says your time is to expensive no one can afford it...he says what i s it that you give me that will make me want to come home on time , think about that , he  turns away and walks  off...( shows her the mirrorShocked)
 Sweety  calls Mrs. kahn and tells her  Sonu showed her the mirror  Mrs. kahn  tells her look at the TV...she sees an add  for   a weight   loss product call butterfly. . Sweety   fantisies that  Sonu  will like her again if she gets the butterfly. Sonu  comes and sees her watching TV. he askes  her what she was  watching ... He tells her  she wants  the butter  fly   from the TV ad.  He tells  her her weight is  fine  don't worry  about it.  He tries  to pacify  her. She says  she won't let  him touch her  until she fits into the suit. 
  Next day   Sonu  tells  Mr.s khan  all this happened because of his stupid advice.  Mr khan  goese with sonu  to clear up the matter when they  fine Sweety  using the butterfly  and shaking like she  is having a fit.  Sonu  takes it off from her  arms .
Sonu  says   that won't work as she is fine.   He says   men tell tier wives they are unattractive so that they  don't get  "bad eye" ..Sweety  say  who told you  that ..Sonu puts the blame on Mr.Khan . Mr. Khan says is not me .Sonu  is looking at the magazine models   and trying to compare. Sonu says no.  Sweety  says she wa trying to teach  Sonu  a lesson and he gets it her goal has been met.  Sonu  says  ohh if that is so then let me tell you  Mr. Khan was right ..you  are  getting fat and ugly un stylish. sweety  starts to cry  and  say  who am I  doing all this  for ...you!  she tells him about the suit, but realized she  has become fat, and now the suite is usless  and he won't like  her so she will distroy  it. Mrs  Khan comes and says  she is not fat the fault is with the talor  who mised up her measurements with some one else and gave her the wrong suite. The tailour says  that  he will  replace the suite for her.  Mr. and Mrs. Khan leave.  sonu  and sweety   make up!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 04 April 2013 at 7:23pm

rose.lavenderkomal07JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top