Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachna was the true winner not gunjun

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As an impartial judge Rachna was the winner can the creatives stop harping on Gunjun so much

same wine can become boring twist turns and comedy are needed let it remain a true youthfull serial not a sas bahu sacrificing always saga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indeed rachna was the true winner, it takes lot of guts to sacrifice ur competition just for others...and by doing this rachna has not only won the hearts of people but she came out of a new terrific bold rachna, which will be liked by all sslk members...that trophy is too materialistic or cheap for such precious unconditional sister's love...by losing FOTY trophy, rachna has won that unconditional love which is everlasting
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gunjan is the best and vl be best forever according to SSLK.. rachana can never beat her .. though she was shown sacrificing trophy...doesnt matter .. gunjan vl always be at top even if she loose the trophy..

vihan is just trying to help rachana to win he trophy as he has grudge against gunjan n can't digest her smartness ðŸ˜†... everyone is behind gunjan after all she is the best ...ideally  rachana is the one who is trying to prove herself betr than gunjan ðŸ˜† ..bcoz she is not the best one ..on the other end gunjan never want to prove anything to rachana as she already knew what she is capable of ...she is always ahead of rachana in every possible way.. so rachana can't even dream of feeling that she is betr than gunjan
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think more than the trophy, Rachna has won something even better. She has won herself, she has grown and matured as a person. Frankly I didn't care who won at the end. Gunjan has sacrificed for Rachna and vice versa. I think this is what the Cvs were trying to show, not Gunjan alone can sacrifice. Mutual love between both sisters is the highlight.
Rachna has won her hockey match in the past. She knows she could have won the FOTH, that's the real win. She has confidence.
RRulz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

I think more than the trophy, Rachna has won something even better. She has won herself, she has grown and matured as a person. Frankly I didn't care who won at the end. Gunjan has sacrificed for Rachna and vice versa. I think this is what the Cvs were trying to show, not Gunjan alone can sacrifice. Mutual love between both sisters is the highlight.

Rachna has won her hockey match in the past. She knows she could have won the FOTH, that's the real win. She has confidence.

Really well put Shas3!  I think it really didn't matter who would win, but it was the sisters journey they were trying to highlight! :)
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the right person win.  Let me see Gunjan did not need to prove anything to anyone or herself.  Rachna on the other hand well we all know who she was targeting from the get go and don't let me start about Vihaan.  I think if you look at the dance Gunjan should have won even if Rachna didn't do what she did.  The main thing is that the girls are happy and are friends again that all that matters.
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both girls won and the prize was each other and not  trophy,they even shared the trophy and a brave and bold Rachna was born
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In my POV, their relationship is the true winner.

sanayah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both r good but gunjan got it and she deserve it...u forgot the sacrifice that gunjan did of her not once but a lot of times so u should stop!