Fan Fictions

Hum Saath Saath Hai *Virika FF (PART 26 ON PAGE 105) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 115

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
awesome cannot wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyKryan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Saath Saath Hai *Virika FF (PART 26 ON PAGE 105) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wara082007

Wara082007

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
No Probs... Studies are Priority Wink

JennyKryan

surbhi1994

Goldie

surbhi1994

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
no problem dear
its alright
wil b waiting for ur update 

JennyKryan

-vish94-

IF-Rockerz

-vish94-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
no problemSmile
will be waiting

JennyKryan

JennyKryan

IF-Dazzler

JennyKryan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

i know many of u r surprised how i am updating but after reading all ur comments my heart forced me to update this ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER-3 A

viren-i was talking about this help what do u think
jeevs-no i have alot of work 2 do and i dont need this help right now
viren-then i think u want me to help u when we go 2 manali 
jeevs blushes
viren-tell me do u want this help there in cold it will be more easy u know
jeevs blushes even more
viren staterd nuzzling her neck suddenly the door bell rings and everyone comes home from shopping and jeevs runs ot of the kitchen
jeevs is in the hall with everyone including viren
jeevs-badi maa hw was ur shopping 
SB-aaahhh jeevika it was good bt i am a little bit tired sooo i will take a nap and will have my dinner in my room OK ...jeevs nods her head then SB leaves 
kadambari -hayee nii jeevika u know when we were shopping i and maanvi saw a new baby store when we went in too look some clothes for nishi ...aawww there were  sooo many cUte cute dresses we were about to shop for nishi when ur devar virat came and told us that he has to go for a meeting and told us to finish our shopping sooo i think even u have 2 buy some clothes for nishi sooo i suggest u to visit that store and i think  should go 2morrow itself as there is a huge stock ...they all were talking when suddenly they saw vaani holiding a crying nishi 
nishi -(crying)
jeevs-oole my baby dont cry ...vaani wht happened y is she crying
vaani-i dont know chachi i was studing then she woke up and started crying
jeevs-looks like she needs 2 change her diaper i will go and change
jeevs go in her room and and she was changing nishi's diaper then viren enters
viren-oyeee hoyee wht r my 2 girls doing
jeevs-nothing special ur first girl just dirtied her diaper and ur 2nd girl is changing it 
viren-by the way jeevs u  have 2 go shopping for nishi's clothes ,shoes,sweaters etc etc then i can take u to the mall 2morrow morning ok
jeevs-ok
jeevs started doing packing she took out 3 suitcases and started 2 pack viren's clothes first and nishi was busy playing with her toys
viren-jeevika(holds her by her waist
jeevs-shuru hogaya aap ka romance (ur romance started)
viren-arre bhai tum hi to kehti ho ki jab mein free hoon tab hi mein romance kar sakta hoon to abh mein free hoon to kyun na hojaye(u only said me ya that when i am free then only i should romance then now i am free soo y not)
jeevs-kya hojaye virenji aap ko dikhayi nahi deta mujhe kitni packing karni hai abhi aap ki packing phir meri phir nishi ki bhi toh karni hai na aur us ki toh bahut lambi list hai(cant u see i have loads of work 2 do i have 2 do ur packing,then mine and then nishi's and her packing list is very big) 
viren-mein kuch nahi janta abhi tumhe mujhe ek kiss deni hogi phir mein tumhe jaane dunga varna ...(i dont know anything and now u have 2 give me a kiss )
jeevs-viren ji nishi dekhlegi(nishi will see us)
viren-toh dekhne do waise bhi hamari hi beti koi problem nahi hogi (soo let her see and btw she is our daughter soo no problem)
jeevs-par (but)
viren starts kissing her cheeks jeevs was enjoying his touch then viren started nuzzling her neck
jeevs-viren ji pls mujhe chodiye packing karne dijiye 
viren- jeevika ji rehenedijiye mujhe romance karne dijiye 
when suddenly they could hear someone saying
vaani-chachi chachu mujhe nishi ko leke jane dijiye
as soon as they heard this they broke apart and were embarsassed
viren-oh sure u can take her
vaani- and everyone is calling u 3 for dinner
viren-oh its time for dinner u both go i will bring nishi with me 
everyone except swamini is in the dining hall and they all have their dinner and everyone went to their respective rooms...
CONTINUED IN PART 3B

Edited by JennyRoyKryan - 09 April 2013 at 8:17am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

komalkryanfizzyluvzktdrishti112Wara082007Silentreader324..Anisha12..nishyrelanromanticgurl070urmilcutiepie2244surbhi1994ashna1406alonelovestarstelliecuteariyapinky.paddaSweety1234556avni_19--Iqra--MADHU.BARUNAngelic.gurl-vish94-arshiasushma-Deeps-

JennyKryan

IF-Dazzler

JennyKryan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
CHAPTER-3 B
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jeevika-oh its time for ur medicine baby 
this time nishi didnt cried as she rememebered what her dada said and drank the medicine
jeevs-thats like a gud baby and now its time for bed
nishi-(smiling)
jeevs sings her a poem and nishi sleeps
viren-wow now nishi is asleep now its time for us 2 romance
jeevs-umm virenji i have 2 change i will come in 2 mins(she was indicating viren 2 come in the bathroom)
viren-ok
jeevs-mein change karne jaa rahi hoon
viren-yea yea go and change
jeevs-virenji I AM GOING TO CHANGE 
viren-ohh going to change going to change after hearing this i think i should go and change my clothes
viren goes in the bath room and changes his clothes 
viren-jeevs u know wha...(when he saw jeevs he was stunned) she was wearing a pink night gown which was sleevless and in it it was written BEST HUBBY
viren-awww jeevs u look damn cute and ohh i didnt noticed BEST HUBBY OHH SO thats y u were telling i am going 2 change ahhan madam i must say u r quite romantic
jeevs-(blushing) aap hi se seekha hai(i have learnt this from u) 
viren-arre bhai abh itna seekh liya hai toh aur bhi seekh na chahiye na(i think u shold learn more now)
jeevs-virenji...
viren kissed her one cheek and said
viren-jeevs u know gandhiji said if agar tumhe kisi ne ek cheek par slap kiya toh dusra cheek aage lana chahiye(if anyone slap on ur right cheek u should bring ur left cheek forward)toh waise hi mein bhi tumhe ek cheek par kiss kiya toh tumhe bhi toh dusra cheek aage lana chahiye na(soo now i kissed r right cheek so even u should bring ur left cheek forwars yea)
jeevs-(blushing)aap ko koi samjhanahi sakta hai and then she forwarded her left cheek which he took advantage of and kissed her lips instead 
jeevs-(shocked bt enjoying )
the kiss becomes passionate and then after 5 mins jeevs broke apart and said did gandhiji said that instead of left cheel u shold slap on lips 
viren-hahahahahaha
jeevs-now lets sleep we have 2 get up early so that we can go shopping
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRECAP: IN THE MALL
JEEVS-virenji where is nishi 
viren-oh she was here 
jeevs-oh my god my baby where is she ..(crying)
----------------------------------------------------------
JOOTE EXCEPTED

Edited by JennyRoyKryan - 09 April 2013 at 8:22am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307hetnitopooja-roxxsrinuvirikavijikafizzyluvzktkryanvirika05drishti112Wara082007Nimishrrromanticgurl070urmil..Anisha12..nishyrelancutiepie2244surbhi1994alonelovecuteariyastarstellieashna1406pinky.paddaSweety1234556avni_19MADHU.BARUNAngelic.gurl--Iqra---vish94-arshiasushma-Haju-millee18

kryanvirika05

kryanvirika05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
res
unres

first to comment Big smile

WOW!!
sorry for not commenting on chapter 2!
but ill make up for it now! 

NISHI IS SO ADORABLE!

Chapter 2:
aww viren is giving her secret lessons on how to say 'dada'! thats so cute!
and jeevs playing about with him with her fake anger after he left nishi on the bed!
lool and virens way of convincing her! Clap
his 'help' was so cute!

chapter 3:
BUSTED! Vaani saw them romancing! LOL
nishi is so clever, she didnt cry because she remembered what her dad said!
and jeevs wanted him to come into the bathroom Embarrassed
her nighty Embarrassed

and lool the gandhi line! that was so cool! LOL 

all in all AWESOME UPDATES!!!

CONTINUE SOON!

Edited by kryanvirika05 - 09 April 2013 at 8:38am

JennyKryan

candyVirika

IF-Dazzler

candyVirika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged